Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? 21:33 - Oct 24 with 2053 viewsJules4367

So Jimmy doesn’t want to be embarrassed on Saturday

Chair/Colback to unfortunately get a second yellow??

Don’t think intentional if they do but let’s see!!

Clark Salter will have a migraine

I realise this is talking rubbish but at least I’m not being paid or charging for the rubbish you see from me it’s freely given- unlike the team we watch who are paid for the rubbish they make us watch!!

Hopeful for strong display and a manager saying we nearly did it!!!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:39]
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 21:34 - Oct 24 with 2043 viewshoops_legend

Chair actually has some passion… so let’s not include him on here
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 21:39 - Oct 24 with 2002 viewsJules4367

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 21:34 - Oct 24 by hoops_legend

Chair actually has some passion… so let’s not include him on here

Agreed 👍
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:02 - Oct 24 with 1912 viewsPaddyhoops

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 21:39 - Oct 24 by Jules4367

Agreed 👍

I’ll be missing my first home league in nearly 3 years. Say goodbye to Gareth for me.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:07 - Oct 24 with 1877 viewsRangersw12

It's 50/50 on our group chat if we're gonna stay in the pub
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:15 - Oct 24 with 1791 viewsdmm

Well it's likely our CBs will be missing the game. Fox, Cook and JCS injured. Dunne suspended. (I don't class Kakay as a proper CB) So they'll all be able to say the shellacking wasn't their fault.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:22 - Oct 24 with 1735 viewsNorthantsHoop

Seriously considering not bothering, there is no football to watch from QPR, it is and has been abysmal. It should all end for Ainsworth tonight to be honest putting him through what is likely to be a thrashing on Saturday is beyond cruel. They have all given up, unfortunately we are stuck with these players, god knows if anybody can get anything out of them.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:28 - Oct 24 with 1690 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Colback should have got a straight red even the QPR commentary team said holy fcuk that was bad (or something like that ) .Even without VAR it was a red but once again the ref simply lost control and tackles were flying in.
Armstrong could have been given a penalty but also could have picked up a stupid yellow .
There is NO way GA can say his pick up line " the boys gave me everything " because nearly all of them threw in the towel .
What is poor Cannon thinking at this stage why QPR is suspect
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:33 - Oct 24 with 1614 viewsPunteR

Colback defo doesnt fancy it.
I cant remember the last time ive seen a player so determined to get sent off.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 1540 viewskingsburyR

Its my birthday Sunday. Not sure I want to ruin the whole weekend by watching that shower get bum jabbed by Vardy.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:46 - Oct 24 with 1507 viewsflynnbo

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:44 - Oct 24 by kingsburyR

Its my birthday Sunday. Not sure I want to ruin the whole weekend by watching that shower get bum jabbed by Vardy.

Have you asked to be a mascot? Happy birthday, btw.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:49 - Oct 24 with 1435 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:33 - Oct 24 by PunteR

Colback defo doesnt fancy it.
I cant remember the last time ive seen a player so determined to get sent off.

Watch they're second goal and watch Colback dawdling behind the goalscorer.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:50 - Oct 24 with 1420 viewsManinBlack

I think I will settle for s 5-0 drubbing from the Foxes while hoping it won't be 9-0 like they did away to Southampton.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:58 - Oct 24 with 1341 viewsPunteR

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:49 - Oct 24 by ted_hendrix

Watch they're second goal and watch Colback dawdling behind the goalscorer.

Yeh i clocked that too.
His head isnt in it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 23:08 - Oct 24 with 1284 viewsbosh67

I'll be happy of we even get nil.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 23:08 - Oct 24 with 1281 viewsSimonJames

Even if you think you are going to lose, I just don't understand how anyone, particularly a professional sportsman, would go out onto a pitch and not try their damndest to avoid getting beaten. Don't they have any self-respect?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 23:18 - Oct 24 with 1208 viewsstowmarketrange

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 22:44 - Oct 24 by kingsburyR

I think it might be Vardy’s birthday on Saturday.
Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 1168 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone else not want to be embarrassed by Leicester? on 23:08 - Oct 24 by SimonJames

Even if you think you are going to lose, I just don't understand how anyone, particularly a professional sportsman, would go out onto a pitch and not try their damndest to avoid getting beaten. Don't they have any self-respect?

No, they are excruciatingly embarrassing and the majority of them shame our shirt and club.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024