Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel gone 09:33 - Aug 7 with 14746 viewshoopstilidie

Official
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/070813-adel-agrees-fulham-switch-974470.aspx#T

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Adel gone on 09:39 - Aug 7 with 6531 viewsBluce_Ree

Thanks for the memories, Adel.

Now f**k off, c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Adel gone on 09:40 - Aug 7 with 6498 viewsJamie

Adel gone on 09:39 - Aug 7 by Bluce_Ree

Now f**k off, c*nt.

Puts an end to the claims that he didn't want to leave.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 9:43]
Adel gone on 09:44 - Aug 7 with 6466 viewsballbag

As much as I love the man, I hope he flops and they get relegated with zero points.

Adel their joint top scorer with 2 goals.
Adel gone on 09:47 - Aug 7 with 6440 viewsHAYESBOY

Was obvious he didnt want to be here and play in the Championship.

Hope he has a decent season but still Fulham go down, we then go up and have him back.
Lets see how Jol handles him.

Going to miss him in a QPR shirt.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Adel gone on 09:53 - Aug 7 with 6389 viewskingsburyR

Sad he's gone but was more hassle than it was worth.

With Berbatov and Tarby in the team the defenders are going to have to work overtime!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Adel gone on 09:54 - Aug 7 with 6382 viewsQPR_John

Now f**k off, c*nt.

With friends like these......
Adel gone on 09:55 - Aug 7 with 6368 viewsbosh67

Adel gone on 09:47 - Aug 7 by HAYESBOY

Was obvious he didnt want to be here and play in the Championship.

Hope he has a decent season but still Fulham go down, we then go up and have him back.
Lets see how Jol handles him.

Going to miss him in a QPR shirt.

I wish him luck, he got us up almost single handedly. Scored some astonishing goals. Infuriated and delighted us as fans. I think this is more to do with him wanting to play prem football than not liking HR. He still has something to prove at that level and perhaps if we do get back up he will return. I don't think he has any problem with QPR. The club has made his career and he has often said that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adel gone on 09:56 - Aug 7 with 6362 viewsThGrimRanger

good

TheGrimRanger

Login to get fewer ads

Adel gone on 09:57 - Aug 7 with 6356 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bye Adel, thanks for the Majik.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Adel gone on 09:58 - Aug 7 with 6347 viewsToast_R

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

End of an era really.

Not that I have much animosity towards Fulham since we finally managed to beat them convincingly last season after a many attempts without so much as a goal, but ever since Paul Parker, our transfer business with them has always been so much better in their favour.

Rufus Brevett, played well for them, crocked Clarke Carlisle a while later.
Zamora & Johnson, paid decent wedge where I'm sure Fulham laughed all the way to the bank, and both players offered little last season whilst Fulham went on to sign Berbatov.

It's sad really. But it could also make perfect sense. Taarabt stays in the Premier League gets alot of first team football under a decent coach (Jol is so I keep hearing?), actually has a successful season. QPR get promoted and then are holding all the cards when his loan expires.

Am I dreaming that the outcome will be QPR return to the Premiership a stronger, wiser club and Taarabt comes home to play for us once more?

Then again of course he'll probably be bombed out at Fulham before Xmas.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 10:01]
Adel gone on 10:02 - Aug 7 with 6300 viewsClive_Anderson

Has he only a year left on his contract after the loan finishes? Can't see us keeping him even if we do go up.
Adel gone on 10:02 - Aug 7 with 6295 viewsJonDoeman

Adel gone on 09:40 - Aug 7 by Jamie

Puts an end to the claims that he didn't want to leave.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 9:43]

Exactly, page after after page of whining bollocks from the fan boys.

It Is What It Is !!

Adel gone on 10:04 - Aug 7 with 6279 viewsQPR_Jim

Adel gone on 09:58 - Aug 7 by Toast_R

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

End of an era really.

Not that I have much animosity towards Fulham since we finally managed to beat them convincingly last season after a many attempts without so much as a goal, but ever since Paul Parker, our transfer business with them has always been so much better in their favour.

Rufus Brevett, played well for them, crocked Clarke Carlisle a while later.
Zamora & Johnson, paid decent wedge where I'm sure Fulham laughed all the way to the bank, and both players offered little last season whilst Fulham went on to sign Berbatov.

It's sad really. But it could also make perfect sense. Taarabt stays in the Premier League gets alot of first team football under a decent coach (Jol is so I keep hearing?), actually has a successful season. QPR get promoted and then are holding all the cards when his loan expires.

Am I dreaming that the outcome will be QPR return to the Premiership a stronger, wiser club and Taarabt comes home to play for us once more?

Then again of course he'll probably be bombed out at Fulham before Xmas.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 10:01]

Lee Cook?

Sad to see Adel leave in some ways but have a feeling it will be better for the team as a whole.
Adel gone on 10:09 - Aug 7 with 6226 viewsJonDoeman

Now f**k off, c*nt.

Well said.

It Is What It Is !!

Adel gone on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 6211 viewssimmo

Adel gone on 10:02 - Aug 7 by JonDoeman

For somebody that defends a known self serving person like Harry Redknapp on every fcking point, I find it funny that you dont understand peoples preference to defend and support a player like Adel that has justified match ticket prices almost single handed on so many occasions.

I dont want a million pages on him either, and if he wants to go then he should, I thought we would lose him anyway and now that we have QPR is just that little bit less exciting. Losing Adel is not the wrong choice, but it is a shame.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Adel gone on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 6205 viewsEastR

Adel gone on 09:55 - Aug 7 by bosh67

I wish him luck, he got us up almost single handedly. Scored some astonishing goals. Infuriated and delighted us as fans. I think this is more to do with him wanting to play prem football than not liking HR. He still has something to prove at that level and perhaps if we do get back up he will return. I don't think he has any problem with QPR. The club has made his career and he has often said that.

A sensible, measured and balanced post. They will be few and far between on this thread.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 10:29]

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Adel gone on 10:15 - Aug 7 with 6167 viewsbob566

good luck adel. A few hissy fits but the good memories far outweigh those.
Adel gone on 10:16 - Aug 7 with 6129 viewsHollowayRanger

yesterdays hero

today

couldnt careless

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Adel gone on 10:16 - Aug 7 with 6132 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I bet that Nigerian bloke who used to sit next to 'Talli and I in R block won't be happy; according to him our number 7 was his 'friend'.

Then again, he did say after some particularly bad passes that 'if he did that in my country, he would be shot'.

ta, ta Adel, thanks for the memories (mostly from a few seasons ago). That is all.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 10:17]
Adel gone on 10:17 - Aug 7 with 6113 viewsAntti_Heinola

Adel gone on 10:09 - Aug 7 by JonDoeman

Well said.

Tiresome childishness.

Bare bones.

Adel gone on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 6114 viewsLowerloftLad

Hold your breath on the one quote I fit andy Johnson and they might not be so smug

Thanks adel for that wonderful season in the championship

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Adel gone on 10:19 - Aug 7 with 6101 viewsfakekerby

Sad to see him go, the best player i've seen in my years of supporting. Bit disappointed by some of the reactions on here, but hardly surprised.

The year we went up under Warnock, Adel was simply unreal - and for the majority of two years in the Prem I think he stole the show in enough games to show he has all the ability to perform well at that level.

At Fulham with Berbatov in the side, some of their play could be magical, but they will need 9 work horses alongside them.

The first two games this season have given me some belief that Hoilett can step up to the plate this season and that we are well balanced as a side, so I think we are equipped to cope with him leaving.
Adel gone on 10:21 - Aug 7 with 6063 viewsJonDoeman

Adel gone on 10:17 - Aug 7 by Antti_Heinola

Tiresome childishness.

Yep, as Fulham are about to find out.

Thought up any conspiracy theory's lately?

It Is What It Is !!

Adel gone on 10:23 - Aug 7 with 6044 viewsRangersw12

Adel gone on 10:02 - Aug 7 by JonDoeman

With the amount of PR and Bullshit coming out of the club unless I actually hear the players say these things I would take it all with a pinch of salt
Adel gone on 10:25 - Aug 7 with 6029 viewsTheBlob

Darn shame but there you go.Gotta try and find another flair type player,someone a bit more mobile.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024