Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicker is not class. 21:52 - Jan 21 with 11598 viewssweetcorn

Awful.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Dicker is not class. on 21:57 - Jan 21 with 5997 viewsirisaln

Cummings is not class.
Dicker is not class. on 22:03 - Jan 21 with 5913 viewsnordenblue

Dicker is not class. on 21:57 - Jan 21 by irisaln

Cummings is not class.

Shall we slag the whole squad off after such a terrible result and doing ever so poorly in the cup too,mind blowing some people
Dicker is not class. on 22:04 - Jan 21 with 5905 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....not tonight surely.

Just rejoice.
Dicker is not class. on 22:10 - Jan 21 with 5803 viewsMIlnrowdale

Dicker is not class. on 22:04 - Jan 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

.....not tonight surely.

Just rejoice.

Apart from Rafferty and O'Connell we was dire, no energy, couldn't string 2 passes together but to get a point is a great result, united have done that for years
Dicker is not class. on 22:13 - Jan 21 with 5764 viewsroccydaleian

Dicker is not class. on 22:03 - Jan 21 by nordenblue

Shall we slag the whole squad off after such a terrible result and doing ever so poorly in the cup too,mind blowing some people

Aye and being 2nd in the league. Anyone else got owt to moan about ffs.
Dicker is not class. on 22:42 - Jan 21 with 5593 viewsmikehunt

Aye. Could go down to eighth if they all win their games in hand
Not moanin just sayin like. Effin tight at the top. Who is going to blink first? We've put a good marker out with that.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Dicker is not class. on 22:46 - Jan 21 with 5553 viewsColDale

Dicker is not class. on 22:42 - Jan 21 by mikehunt

Aye. Could go down to eighth if they all win their games in hand
Not moanin just sayin like. Effin tight at the top. Who is going to blink first? We've put a good marker out with that.

We've also played Scunny and Chesterfield twice now. In fact., we have only four games left against top seven teams, three of which are at home.

Win next week at Northampton and it will be time to raise the bat to the pavillion again.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Dicker is not class. on 22:50 - Jan 21 with 5509 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 22:46 - Jan 21 by ColDale

We've also played Scunny and Chesterfield twice now. In fact., we have only four games left against top seven teams, three of which are at home.

Win next week at Northampton and it will be time to raise the bat to the pavillion again.

Huge game at home to Burton four weeks tonight

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Dicker is not class. on 22:51 - Jan 21 with 5497 viewsfitzochris

Dicker is not class. on 22:46 - Jan 21 by ColDale

Now that is a reassuring thought. Here's hoping we can maintain our good form.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dicker is not class. on 23:02 - Jan 21 with 5421 viewsRotherhamDale

We were poor tonight. Very poor. Dicker was atrocious.

Which makes the point that little bit better.

Possession with progression.

Dicker is not class. on 23:04 - Jan 21 with 5394 views442Dale

Dicker is not class. on 23:02 - Jan 21 by RotherhamDale

We were poor tonight. Very poor. Dicker was atrocious.

Which makes the point that little bit better.

Even the incredibly biased commentary team on their local radio thought it had been a close first half and we'd been on top before their second after the break.

Not saying those there are wrong, but maybe our expectations with regards to standards of performance are higher than ever over the last few weeks?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dicker is not class. on 23:10 - Jan 21 with 5350 viewsAlexF

come on guys, this is a top of the table tie, with a huge game on saturday, with a squad which Hill admits is 'on a journey', we're away from home - and we get a huge battling draw which keeps us 2nd in the table (and for me puts us seriously in the auto promotion battle). This is a bad result/performance??? I think folks are forgetting some of our history. A year ago, we'd have been rejoicing. Lets keep it real eh?? Fantastic position to be in.
Dicker is not class. on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 5345 viewssweetcorn

Dicker is not class. on 23:04 - Jan 21 by 442Dale

Even the incredibly biased commentary team on their local radio thought it had been a close first half and we'd been on top before their second after the break.

Not saying those there are wrong, but maybe our expectations with regards to standards of performance are higher than ever over the last few weeks?

As someone who was at the game, its certainly not the case. We were second best in every department. Outfought, outpassed and outclassed tbf.

Done, raf and o'connell had decent games, dicker has to go for me, didnt complete a pass in the second half and was yet again outfought in the middle of the park. He's probably our top earner and is for me one of our worst 3 players, our money could be better used elsewhere..

Dicker is not class. on 23:15 - Jan 21 with 5318 views442Dale

Dicker is not class. on 23:12 - Jan 21 by sweetcorn

As someone who was at the game, its certainly not the case. We were second best in every department. Outfought, outpassed and outclassed tbf.

Done, raf and o'connell had decent games, dicker has to go for me, didnt complete a pass in the second half and was yet again outfought in the middle of the park. He's probably our top earner and is for me one of our worst 3 players, our money could be better used elsewhere..

Won't dispute anyone's opinion who was there, just that it didn't sound that way on the radio and Sky midway through the second half.

Dicker is not class. on 23:16 - Jan 21 with 5316 viewsRotherhamDale

Agreed. We just couldn't get going, but it happens and we accept it. Nobody is slating the team over tonight's game, it's just that we were lucky to get a point.

Aren't we allowed to say that we didn't play well?

Possession with progression.

Dicker is not class. on 23:17 - Jan 21 with 5312 viewsTTNYear

What's this at the mo with Dicker hating? He was no worse than a few others tonight.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Dicker is not class. on 23:20 - Jan 21 with 5288 viewsD_Alien

Have to admit, when I read your OP I thought you were just trying to get a rise from someone, and totally not "srs"

Ain't gonna comment because I wasn't there - but all we can do is call it as we see it

[Post edited 21 Jan 2014 23:21]

Dicker is not class. on 23:21 - Jan 21 with 5279 views442Dale

Dicker is not class. on 23:16 - Jan 21 by RotherhamDale

Agreed. We just couldn't get going, but it happens and we accept it. Nobody is slating the team over tonight's game, it's just that we were lucky to get a point.

Aren't we allowed to say that we didn't play well?

Of course. And getting a point against a team like Chesterfield when we aren't at our best is a great result.

Dicker is not class. on 23:40 - Jan 21 with 5182 viewsroccydaleian

Dicker is not class. on 23:20 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

Have to admit, when I read your OP I thought you were just trying to get a rise from someone, and totally not "srs"

Ain't gonna comment because I wasn't there - but all we can do is call it as we see it

[Post edited 21 Jan 2014 23:21]

I wasn't there either, but it just amaze's me that after a decent result away, the first thing they post on here, is start slagging off. #baffling
Dicker is not class. on 23:42 - Jan 21 with 5168 viewsD_Alien

Dicker is not class. on 23:40 - Jan 21 by roccydaleian

I wasn't there either, but it just amaze's me that after a decent result away, the first thing they post on here, is start slagging off. #baffling

That's why I thought he couldn't be "srs" !!

Just read boromat's "Just got back" and that'll do for me.

Dicker is not class. on 23:47 - Jan 21 with 5152 viewsboromat

Dicker is not class. on 23:40 - Jan 21 by roccydaleian

I think we can tell who left the ground early :-D

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dicker is not class. on 23:52 - Jan 21 with 5129 viewsRowZ

Until today I have always been a big fan of Dicker and fought his corner in countless debates about whether he is actually worth a place in the team. He was admittedly rubbish tonight. Special mention to Raff who was excellent in a game in which a lot of players had a poor game. Anyway... so what!!! That felt better than a win and i'm sure the players will be counting the hours until 3pm saturday now! Up the Dale
Dicker is not class. on 23:57 - Jan 21 with 5106 viewspl56

OK , I wasn't there , but how any fan can post at 9.52 such a negative post as the OP is just beyond me . Me , I'm just in and am euphoric about the result and how it came about . I will be till about teatime tomorrow , and then I might be interested in a more considered view as to how we played .

I'm all for objectivity and constructive criticism , but if I had been there , I think I'd still be dancing in the streets of Chesterfield . To end the game like that , and to have a first reaction to look for individual faults just seems bizarre .

Great result for a much changed team , and I'm simply delighted !
Dicker is not class. on 00:03 - Jan 22 with 5068 viewsSaxonDale

Dicker is not class. on 23:57 - Jan 21 by pl56

OK , I wasn't there , but how any fan can post at 9.52 such a negative post as the OP is just beyond me . Me , I'm just in and am euphoric about the result and how it came about . I will be till about teatime tomorrow , and then I might be interested in a more considered view as to how we played .

I'm all for objectivity and constructive criticism , but if I had been there , I think I'd still be dancing in the streets of Chesterfield . To end the game like that , and to have a first reaction to look for individual faults just seems bizarre .

Great result for a much changed team , and I'm simply delighted !

Completely agree. We've played arguably the best team in the league, with one of the biggest budgets, away from home and got a fantastic point. Oh and with a team whose average age was just over 23.

I think some need to remember where we were a year (or just over!) ago.
Dicker is not class. on 00:42 - Jan 22 with 5009 viewssweetcorn

Enjoying the bites and the fact no one sees the fsct I was mirroring a thread from saturday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024