Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Answers 17:15 - Dec 28 with 6045 viewsJimmyRustler

Why is O'Connell playing LB?

Why is Rose playing?

Why did Camps come on?

Why does the ketchup in the Sandy have no lid on again?

Team selection is becoming a bit of a joke now it has to be said.
Answers on 18:05 - Dec 28 with 2308 viewsboromat

Only positives today were the return of Allen to the side and the introduction of Camps who for me made the most of Hery not taking his opportunity, he looked very composed and created more in his cameo than Hery did all game he also didn't lose the ball in front of the box once.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Answers on 18:07 - Dec 28 with 2282 viewsYouTubeDale

Why is Windy Miller's door positioned where the sails come round?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Answers on 18:07 - Dec 28 with 2283 viewsJimmyRustler

Answers on 17:58 - Dec 28 by 1907

Bollocks. Lancashire was all over the show as usual. He constantly lost his man and nearly cost is a third goal when he was wrong side AGAIN and their guy ended up one on one with Lillis

Quality today Lanky. Best CB for is by a mile
Answers on 18:09 - Dec 28 with 2274 viewsfirgrovedale51

Answers on 17:28 - Dec 28 by bazingadale

Rose motm? Oh my god I've heard it all

Rose MOTM for me as well
Answers on 18:12 - Dec 28 with 2245 viewsD_Alien

Answers on 18:05 - Dec 28 by boromat

Only positives today were the return of Allen to the side and the introduction of Camps who for me made the most of Hery not taking his opportunity, he looked very composed and created more in his cameo than Hery did all game he also didn't lose the ball in front of the box once.

Agree that Camps did well, but it's a bit easier when you're 0-2 down and the opposition have stopped pressing high up the pitch.

Disagree that he created more than Hery. I've already mentioned his defensive errors, but when moving forwards he played many well-weighted passes to get us going; in a properly balanced midfield he's still the player to open up the opposition.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Answers on 18:14 - Dec 28 with 2210 viewssweetcorn

Why did oconnell not start at centre back?

Why is hills response to going 1 behind to bring andrew (one of the most ineffective strikers we've ever had, donnelly is better) on?

Why would any self respecting straight male be drinking blue wkds in the afternoon in a social club?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Answers on 18:17 - Dec 28 with 2190 views442Dale

Answers on 18:12 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

Agree that Camps did well, but it's a bit easier when you're 0-2 down and the opposition have stopped pressing high up the pitch.

Disagree that he created more than Hery. I've already mentioned his defensive errors, but when moving forwards he played many well-weighted passes to get us going; in a properly balanced midfield he's still the player to open up the opposition.

Those passes were acknowledged and received praise from the bench too. Hery wasn't great today, a proper 5 out if 10 display, but his choice of pass is still better than anyone not called Jamie Allen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Answers on 18:19 - Dec 28 with 2165 viewsParkinsGimp

Rose is a fecking liability, he must be kicked into touch , well kicked as far as he can. As for cannon and camps , sorry not up to this standard at present. I can see us sliding down the league rather rapidly unless we get a good goalie and a centre forward and stop picking ex baaarnsley tossers.
Login to get fewer ads

Answers on 18:20 - Dec 28 with 2162 viewsboromat

Answers on 18:12 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

I'll have to agree to disagree going forward he lost possession far too many times and kept the ball for too long before releasing someone.

I'm a big fan of Hery but today I expected him to really have his head in the game and grab that starting place with both hands. Instead he was very poor.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Answers on 18:25 - Dec 28 with 2137 viewsD_Alien

Answers on 18:20 - Dec 28 by boromat

I'll have to agree to disagree going forward he lost possession far too many times and kept the ball for too long before releasing someone.

I'm a big fan of Hery but today I expected him to really have his head in the game and grab that starting place with both hands. Instead he was very poor.

Yep, he certainly divides opinion.

Apart from Allen, everyone gave the ball away far too frequently. I just knew Hery would be the one getting it in the neck.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Answers on 18:32 - Dec 28 with 2082 viewsMoonyDale

Answers on 18:25 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

Yep, he certainly divides opinion.

Apart from Allen, everyone gave the ball away far too frequently. I just knew Hery would be the one getting it in the neck.

They were all as bad as each other today, shocking schoolboy errors all over the sodding park. At times they couldn't find another blue shirt no matter what they tried, simply not good enough. Credit to Fleetwood they took their chances and the keeper did all he had to do when called upon, which wasn't often enough. Carry on like this and it's a rapid slide downwards make no mistake.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Answers on 18:43 - Dec 28 with 2027 viewsTalkingSutty

Answers on 17:25 - Dec 28 by R17ALE

Why is O'Connell playing LB? - he started at left back but moved to centre back after about 30 mins with Rose slotting in a left back.

Why is Rose playing? I'm guessing Tanser is considered not ready yet.

Why did Camps come on? - To try and shake things up. I thought he played well too.

Why does the ketchup in the Sandy have no lid on again? - Bizarrely, when I went to that kiosk, there wasn't even a ketchup bottle there, lid or no lid! And when I asked for some, they said they'd run out, ordered some more, but it hadn't arrived.

I had an altercation at the food kiosk in the TDS during the Aldershot game. I have rediscovered the joys of a hot cup of Bovril again since my recent visit to Vale Park and I enhanced that occasion by sprinkling white pepper on top of the drink.

Anyway, fast forward to the Aldershot game and I took possession of my Bovril but made the fatal error of requesting pepper, good god the reaction I got seriously took me aback. "Why would we have pepper" she barked. I suggested she might get some to put alongside the Ketchup but she stated there is no way she would be bringing white pepper into a Football ground.

The incident actually made my day, I love bizarre conversations like that. Peter Kay would have had a field day !!
Answers on 18:45 - Dec 28 with 2019 viewsolympicdale

Answers on 18:00 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

No Fear football without the No

Even whilst resting players, what the hell would've been wrong with this starting XI?

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham O'Connell Rose
Hery Allen Cwyka Vincenti
Done Henderson

From the opening couple of minutes it was obvious Fleetwood started the game lacking confidence and able to be exploited defensively by a team set up to take the game to the opposition. Slowly but surely, they wrested control as only Hery looked intent on playing positive forward passes. then the petty fouls crept in and I was shaking my head well before they scored.

To sum up: we handed average opposition the game on a plate, and not for the first time in the past few home games.

For the first 7 minutes I had high hopes, we appeared to be cutting open their midfield and there was a lot of space, but that was as good as it got sadly, and a combination of lackadaisical passing, and rough 'em tough 'em play from them and we were done.

Life is a game of fate.

Answers on 18:48 - Dec 28 with 1977 viewsfirgrovedale51

Answers on 18:45 - Dec 28 by olympicdale

For the first 7 minutes I had high hopes, we appeared to be cutting open their midfield and there was a lot of space, but that was as good as it got sadly, and a combination of lackadaisical passing, and rough 'em tough 'em play from them and we were done.

How crass it has to be black pepper
Answers on 19:00 - Dec 28 with 1917 viewsTalkingSutty

Answers on 18:48 - Dec 28 by firgrovedale51

How crass it has to be black pepper

Sorry, sometimes it just has to be white pepper......Fish Finger butties??
Answers on 19:07 - Dec 28 with 1840 viewsColDale

I'd assume the Lancashire / Eastham was in part with one eye on next week.
Answers on 19:09 - Dec 28 with 1830 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Regarding JOC I fear that his loan won't be extended, so KH wanted to give AE and OL a bit of game time together?

Rose has had three very tidy games in the last week IMHO
[Post edited 28 Dec 2014 19:10]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Answers on 19:11 - Dec 28 with 1824 viewsTVOS1907

Answers on 18:19 - Dec 28 by ParkinsGimp

Rose is a fecking liability, he must be kicked into touch , well kicked as far as he can. As for cannon and camps , sorry not up to this standard at present. I can see us sliding down the league rather rapidly unless we get a good goalie and a centre forward and stop picking ex baaarnsley tossers.

Like Dawson and Done?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Answers on 19:14 - Dec 28 with 1801 viewsnordenblue

Answers on 19:11 - Dec 28 by TVOS1907

Like Dawson and Done?

That Done fella is really shit, and Dawson is terrible beyond belief
Answers on 19:44 - Dec 28 with 1719 viewsfrenzied

Hery isn't short of ability ,his natural instinct is to try and football his way out of all situations when sometimes just hoofing it away will suffice..i didn't like the way 4 or 5 of our players jumped down his throat when he gave the ball away for the second goal,but at least the lad didn't sulk and fade away,some of his distribution was excellent.
We certainly missed Dawson ,Vincenti looked 70% fit,...roll on sat for a cup distraction!!
Answers on 20:05 - Dec 28 with 1626 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Answers on 18:07 - Dec 28 by YouTubeDale

Why is Windy Miller's door positioned where the sails come round?

Yes,he's going to cop for one hell of a headache.
Answers on 20:11 - Dec 28 with 1608 viewsnordenblue

Answers on 18:09 - Dec 28 by firgrovedale51

Rose MOTM for me as well

Dont you understand the rules of this game yet,regardless of how he plays must not be given any credit at any point.
Answers on 20:12 - Dec 28 with 1605 viewsArthurDaley

MOTM for me was the dark destroyer, Calvin. The way he ran on the pitch as a sub, with
menace and purpose, magnificent.

A large VAT Dave

Answers on 20:59 - Dec 28 with 1544 viewsstuartcryer

Very good thread about right on all views

wardle blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024