Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2031501 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:13 - Oct 26 with 4251 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Oct 26 by judd

Has robshaker been banned off of here?

Hope not. Message board royalty is Rob and a belting bloke off it too.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:26 - Oct 26 with 4205 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:13 - Oct 26 by kel

Hope not. Message board royalty is Rob and a belting bloke off it too.

Seconded

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:35 - Oct 26 with 4179 viewsR17ALE

There's one thing I really don't get about the new bury and the old bury.

Which is: The new bury will have to start at the lowest rung of the pyramid.

And so will the old bury, should it be bought back, as they've been removed from the FL.

Why line SD2's pockets for the same outcome?

I suspect the lurking buckets haven't got the gumption to fathom this out!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:46 - Oct 26 with 4155 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:35 - Oct 26 by R17ALE

There's one thing I really don't get about the new bury and the old bury.

Which is: The new bury will have to start at the lowest rung of the pyramid.

And so will the old bury, should it be bought back, as they've been removed from the FL.

Why line SD2's pockets for the same outcome?

I suspect the lurking buckets haven't got the gumption to fathom this out!

I think it's about reclaiming their history, triangular corner flags, tractor, programme stands and above all else, Gigg.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:08 - Oct 26 with 4122 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:39 - Oct 26 by TVOS1907

Copy and pasted from a thread titled, "Daleys":

For the 1st time ever in their history Rochdale have become relevant.

More spacifically if a poxy little club like Rochdale can get in to the EFL then it proves it will only be a matter of time before a Bigger and better AFC hit town. To think they will be even more jealous than what they actually are now..

We 8 Bolton

Always thought that poster was a WUM, but you have to wonder.

there's a real gem on there talking about this thread ...............

"Just think if FB had £1 for every post on there" errrr yeah they'd still be over £2.4m short of the target. Never could fookin add up

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:29 - Oct 26 with 4084 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:06 - Oct 26 by judd

Has robshaker been banned off of here?

Had a post deleted from last night, think it'd contravened T&Cs but don't think it'd be enough in itself to lead to a ban, though that's just my opinion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:35 - Oct 26 with 4076 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:29 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

Had a post deleted from last night, think it'd contravened T&Cs but don't think it'd be enough in itself to lead to a ban, though that's just my opinion

Cheers.

I'm sure he'll be back

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:22 - Oct 27 with 3877 viewsAtThePeake

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Oct 26 by kel

Very odd thread is that. I’ve said before that the only thing they hate more than Dale fans talking about them is Dale fans not talking about them and I’ve been proved right again. What a bizarre thing to post if Rochdale aren’t on your radar. The OP is known for his little drunken rants about Dale according to some bury fans I know and the time of his post suggests this is another. He must have finished his copy of that days Daily Mail (known for certain views too) so was bored.

Also amused me how they’re doing that little thing they always used to do when we were due to play each other where they are falling over each other to state how they have never cared about Rochdale and only hate Bolton. Aye, looks like it.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 21:55]

Always used to make me laugh when they said that about Bolton whilst being in L2 and Bolton being in the Premier League.

Tbf, at least now they're actually closer to Bolton in the pyramid.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:22 - Oct 27 with 3875 viewsAtThePeake

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:29 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

He had three separate posts deleted and was banned as a result of those.

Tangled up in blue.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Oct 27 with 3783 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:22 - Oct 27 by AtThePeake

He had three separate posts deleted and was banned as a result of those.

Fair enough

I don't need to know the ins and outs of it, but just like to seek clarification on one point, and i've never met robshaker or have any reason to defend him

The post i knew was deleted breached the T&Cs and deserved deletion whether or not it may have been reported as abuse. The others again, may or may not have been reported as abuse, but what strikes me is that newish posters on this messageboard may well misinterpret certain ways of posting as being abusive when in fact they're pretty much standard fare in any other walk of life (such as a pub, for instance). Those the presumed abuse may have been directed against wouldn't have seen it that way at all. This is, of course, a forum open to the public for anyone to take offence, but if someone does by misinterpreting the context, is a warning given before said poster is banned?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Oct 27 with 3770 viewsAtThePeake

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Oct 27 by D_Alien

Fair enough

I don't need to know the ins and outs of it, but just like to seek clarification on one point, and i've never met robshaker or have any reason to defend him

The post i knew was deleted breached the T&Cs and deserved deletion whether or not it may have been reported as abuse. The others again, may or may not have been reported as abuse, but what strikes me is that newish posters on this messageboard may well misinterpret certain ways of posting as being abusive when in fact they're pretty much standard fare in any other walk of life (such as a pub, for instance). Those the presumed abuse may have been directed against wouldn't have seen it that way at all. This is, of course, a forum open to the public for anyone to take offence, but if someone does by misinterpreting the context, is a warning given before said poster is banned?

If it had been a case of one post that needed deleting for breaching the T&C's then it would've been deleted and a warning would've been sent (this has happened on a few occasions before with a couple of those posters again breaching the T&C's soon after and then being banned as a result). In this case, it was three posts in quick succession and I didn't feel like a warning would've been sufficient.

Tangled up in blue.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:01 - Oct 27 with 3763 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Oct 27 by AtThePeake

If it had been a case of one post that needed deleting for breaching the T&C's then it would've been deleted and a warning would've been sent (this has happened on a few occasions before with a couple of those posters again breaching the T&C's soon after and then being banned as a result). In this case, it was three posts in quick succession and I didn't feel like a warning would've been sufficient.

Cheers, i appreciate the response, and the difficulty of making those calls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Nov 10 with 3270 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:11 - Nov 10 with 3165 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Nov 10 by 442Dale

Where’s my paint brush? Oh hold that thought... if we don’t meet our target u get a refund? Ffs don’t make me laugh.., when have they ever paid any debts....

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Nov 10 with 3118 viewsSandyman

Is bury fc in liquidation? No. If so can it be "saved" ? No. Has the CVA been paid off? No. "Acquire Gigg Lane" they assert, even though they later state a deal will have to be done with administrators of the ground owners, who will no doubt be able to make more profitable use of the land than selling it cut-price to some diluted crazies with no funds behind them. The daftness and fantasy continues...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Nov 10 with 3097 viewskel

On another note, whilst nosying at the mong board the other day I noted that they’re still not bothered about us. Just the two threads on our game with Stockport with one bucket even admitting to listening to the commentary. Nope, not bothered at all.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Nov 10 with 3040 viewsDaleiLama

92/93 bouncing?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:47 - Nov 10 with 2981 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Nov 10 by DaleiLama

92/93 bouncing?

Probably more chic-anery

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:01 - Nov 11 with 2966 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:47 - Nov 10 by D_Alien

Probably more chic-anery

C'est chic les freaks
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:52 - Nov 11 with 2877 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:01 - Nov 11 by Sandyman

C'est chic les freaks

"Etienne Dale, le freak OUT"

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:58 - Nov 11 with 2770 viewsAtThePeake

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:03 - Nov 10 by DaleiLama

92/93 bouncing?

I've noticed that account has also started 'hiding' negative replies to their tweets.

Tangled up in blue.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:31 - Nov 11 with 2557 viewsfinberty

My bury-supporting chum at work, a fully paid-up member of FB, has now been tempted to throw himself in behind the AFC set-up as well, as it's live football representing the town. I'm waiting for the day when the skeletal remains of bFC are drawn against bAFC in some tinpot cup or other.

Everybody will be conflicted.

But we will no doubt be told that bury, and football, will be the winners at the end of it all.

They are magnificently irrelevant. Any football banter now passes him by as no-one is interested in them (the dead one or the new one) any more, and life goes on without.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Nov 12 with 2284 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:31 - Nov 11 by finberty

My bury-supporting chum at work, a fully paid-up member of FB, has now been tempted to throw himself in behind the AFC set-up as well, as it's live football representing the town. I'm waiting for the day when the skeletal remains of bFC are drawn against bAFC in some tinpot cup or other.

Everybody will be conflicted.

But we will no doubt be told that bury, and football, will be the winners at the end of it all.

They are magnificently irrelevant. Any football banter now passes him by as no-one is interested in them (the dead one or the new one) any more, and life goes on without.

Imagine AFC Bury, Bury FC, Radcliffe FC and Ramsbottom all in the same league. Possible.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:25 - Nov 12 with 2186 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Nov 12 by boromat

Imagine AFC Bury, Bury FC, Radcliffe FC and Ramsbottom all in the same league. Possible.

What sort of level were Cassie gabs playing at before they went under? Was it a better level than this shower?

Used to watch the odd game there and Jason smart played for them a few times as well as Simon Green who was linked with us for a few years under Sutton. Always seemed a decent set up.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Nov 13 with 1966 viewsMickymouseclub

We need to make a thread that gets more posts than this one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024