Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool 17:12 - Sep 25 with 4675 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Going to be a Good game this. They're doing suprisingly well imo. Time to kick on after Saturdays win and we need to be looking at 3 or 4 points this week. Lets get behind the boys and take a good few hundred to the seaside.
Expecting Hill to Go unchanged... But Would Personally Like to see JW12 or Camps rested and see Done come in.
Going to go for a 1-1 myself but it would really be important to get our first away win ignoring the two cup victories.

Up the Dale.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2017/september/ticket-news-blackpool_26.09.17
Blackpool on 17:19 - Sep 25 with 4655 viewsD_Alien

Really looking forward to this one. Should be a fair few Daleys there. The weather's set fair for this time of year and with confidence starting to build i'm expecting an illuminating experience and a towering performance...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackpool on 17:44 - Sep 25 with 4607 viewsShun

Also looking forward to it. I'm with you in that I didn't expect them to be doing so well, but well done to them. I'd go with the same team, but maybe Done replacing Davies. But then I don't know whether a front 3 without Davies or Andrew would work as there'd be no real target man.

Last time we played there was ace. It was too hot to move and Donaldo was majestic.
Blackpool on 18:08 - Sep 25 with 4560 viewsaleanddale

Blackpool on 17:19 - Sep 25 by D_Alien

Really looking forward to this one. Should be a fair few Daleys there. The weather's set fair for this time of year and with confidence starting to build i'm expecting an illuminating experience and a towering performance...

I hope the pitch does not resemble a Winter Garden!
Blackpool on 19:16 - Sep 25 with 4427 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Blackpool on 17:44 - Sep 25 by Shun

Also looking forward to it. I'm with you in that I didn't expect them to be doing so well, but well done to them. I'd go with the same team, but maybe Done replacing Davies. But then I don't know whether a front 3 without Davies or Andrew would work as there'd be no real target man.

Last time we played there was ace. It was too hot to move and Donaldo was majestic.

Yes your right But Davies should be Playing. He should be fine only playing 50 odd minutes and not playing at Bury.
Hoping for 500-600 dale.
Blackpool on 19:54 - Sep 25 with 4347 viewsTVOS1907

Do JW12 and Camps need resting?

Surely after two commanding performances in a week, we just go with the same, injuries permitting.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackpool on 19:57 - Sep 25 with 4342 viewsmikehunt

And don't forget to buy your stick of Rochdale AFC rock. One enterprising establishment near the ground does rock in the away team's colours, with their name through the middle. Still got mine from the last time we played 'em. Good idea for the club shop.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Blackpool on 20:59 - Sep 25 with 4260 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Blackpool on 19:54 - Sep 25 by TVOS1907

Do JW12 and Camps need resting?

Surely after two commanding performances in a week, we just go with the same, injuries permitting.

I dont know to be honest. Is Camps 100%. JW12 has played every game 90 minutes since Southend if I'm not mistaken. Maybe just a few fresh legs needed.
Blackpool on 21:11 - Sep 25 with 4232 viewsTVOS1907

Blackpool on 20:59 - Sep 25 by DannyG_RAFC

I dont know to be honest. Is Camps 100%. JW12 has played every game 90 minutes since Southend if I'm not mistaken. Maybe just a few fresh legs needed.

Not for me, let's keep the momentum going, injuries aside.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool on 11:37 - Sep 26 with 3924 viewsChaffRAFC

Camps needs game time and JW12 needs to play every available minute while he's on loan. This lad is a top player and is one of our most important players at the moment. Tonight is a winnable game and nobody would be "rested" for me. I'd play the same team as that's pretty much our strongest side available on paper. Possibly Calvin in for Davies but that's it maybe.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Blackpool on 12:29 - Sep 26 with 3822 viewsDaley_Lama

Blackpool 7/5
Draw 12/5
Rochdale 9/5

Blackpool at Home: Played 4 Won 4
Rochdale Away: Played 4 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 3

If I was a neutral I'd be lumping on Blackpool in spades!

Poll: DF in or out

Blackpool on 13:11 - Sep 26 with 3716 viewsrochdaleriddler

Blackpool on 11:37 - Sep 26 by ChaffRAFC

Camps needs game time and JW12 needs to play every available minute while he's on loan. This lad is a top player and is one of our most important players at the moment. Tonight is a winnable game and nobody would be "rested" for me. I'd play the same team as that's pretty much our strongest side available on paper. Possibly Calvin in for Davies but that's it maybe.

Keith not got a good record of giving loanees game time
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 13:11]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Blackpool on 13:42 - Sep 26 with 3658 viewsdingdangblue

Blackpool on 13:11 - Sep 26 by rochdaleriddler

Keith not got a good record of giving loanees game time
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 13:11]

Chris O'Grady, Jack O'Connell - Keith Keane last season. If they are very good players Keith has no problems with playing loan players. Unfortunately too many of our loans in the past have been to make up squad numbers.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Blackpool on 13:45 - Sep 26 with 3646 viewsjudd

Blackpool on 13:42 - Sep 26 by dingdangblue

Chris O'Grady, Jack O'Connell - Keith Keane last season. If they are very good players Keith has no problems with playing loan players. Unfortunately too many of our loans in the past have been to make up squad numbers.

Kevin Long, Tom Heaton, Frank Fielding

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackpool on 14:03 - Sep 26 with 3603 viewsDanny1907

I think this will be a good game too, Blackpool are flying at the moment and fair play to them, we should be coming into this more confident too given our last two results.

I think Blackpool may nick it just because they're very good at home. Same team as Saturday with Done replacing Davies but I expect either Davies or Calvin to start.
Blackpool on 15:37 - Sep 26 with 3466 viewsDaley_Lama

Danny Adshead dropped from the youth team today at the last moment.

Possible trip to see the seaside?

Poll: DF in or out

Blackpool on 16:04 - Sep 26 with 3429 viewsjudd

Blackpool on 15:37 - Sep 26 by Daley_Lama

Danny Adshead dropped from the youth team today at the last moment.

Possible trip to see the seaside?

Only to see the illuminations...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackpool on 18:03 - Sep 26 with 3258 viewsrochedale

Blackpool on 16:04 - Sep 26 by judd

Only to see the illuminations...

I heard he’s got detention.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Blackpool on 18:11 - Sep 26 with 3241 viewsaleanddale

Blackpool on 12:29 - Sep 26 by Daley_Lama

Blackpool 7/5
Draw 12/5
Rochdale 9/5

Blackpool at Home: Played 4 Won 4
Rochdale Away: Played 4 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 3

If I was a neutral I'd be lumping on Blackpool in spades!

Draw 12/5

That's the bet for me.

Hope I am wrong and the 9/5 second favourites win!!
Blackpool on 18:43 - Sep 26 with 3174 viewsrichfoad32

Over 2.5 goals as part of an acca at 17/20 looks a good bet, we like to ship a few on the road and have found our scoring touch of late.

I like Inman to score first at 9/1. Camps at 10's also looks good, especially if he gets a chance with pens.

No idea why Bet365 have Slew as 6/1 second favourite to open the scoring when he's barely even featured!
Blackpool on 20:00 - Sep 26 with 3063 viewsDaleiLama

Blackpool on 18:03 - Sep 26 by rochedale

I heard he’s got detention.

You can get cream for that

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackpool on 20:10 - Sep 26 with 3004 viewsfinberty

Blackpool on 13:45 - Sep 26 by judd

Kevin Long, Tom Heaton, Frank Fielding

Will Atkinson. Jason Taylor. Owain fon Williams.
Blackpool on 22:22 - Sep 26 with 2687 views100notout

Blackpool on 18:11 - Sep 26 by aleanddale

Draw 12/5

That's the bet for me.

Hope I am wrong and the 9/5 second favourites win!!

Well done A&D - I followed your advice and pocketed a few quid.

(Wouldn't have minded 3 points though!)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Blackpool on 23:00 - Sep 26 with 2570 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Blackpool on 22:22 - Sep 26 by 100notout

Well done A&D - I followed your advice and pocketed a few quid.

(Wouldn't have minded 3 points though!)

Had a cheeky little treble on Wigan, Cambridge and Bristol City, was going to have Spurs and Man City as well but £700 quid profit is all good. Cant and wont back us for anything - Unpredictable to the extreme!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Blackpool on 23:16 - Sep 26 with 2515 viewsrochdaleriddler

Blackpool on 13:42 - Sep 26 by dingdangblue

Maybe I should have said we get too many loan players in that don't feature

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024