Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham fans 23:31 - Apr 17 with 28179 viewsanimal8

I wonder why Oldham and Bury make such a big deal of when they come to Dale .Oldham tonight singing we've taken your town ,so what ,they probably went in the regal moon .When we go to There grounds we just treat it as a normal game ,not a pissing contest .
Oldham fans on 16:15 - Apr 19 with 2846 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 16:10 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Oldham brought more on Tuesday night than you've ever taken to a League away game in your entire 111 year history. Let that sink in.

Would you like a little wager on that?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham fans on 16:19 - Apr 19 with 2832 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 16:15 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

I think you've embarrassed him, TVOS

Not too difficult, going off Tuesday night

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham fans on 16:26 - Apr 19 with 2814 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 16:15 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

Don’t gamble. Go on, show me when the mighty Dale have taken more than 3,000 to a normal League away game. Tinpot.
Oldham fans on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 2776 viewsParkinsGimp

Oldham fans on 16:26 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Don’t gamble. Go on, show me when the mighty Dale have taken more than 3,000 to a normal League away game. Tinpot.

You really are a knob , my cocks bigger than yours blah blah blah.....you lot are fast becoming more distasteful than bury . How delusional singing about Citeh and leeds FFS , you should be concentrating on Curzon Ashton :-)
Oldham fans on 16:33 - Apr 19 with 2776 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 16:26 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

I think you'll find 2827 is actually less than 3000.

Still want a wager?

Must admit, though, I'd also be embarrassed if such a small, irrelevant club like Dale was only a point behind such a MASSIVE, relevant club like Oldham.

Oldham fans on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 2735 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 16:33 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

I think you'll find 2827 is actually less than 3000.

Still want a wager?

Must admit, though, I'd also be embarrassed if such a small, irrelevant club like Dale was only a point behind such a MASSIVE, relevant club like Oldham.

As I’ve said, I don’t gamble...

Nice to know you’ve looked up the actual figure. So, go on then, tell me when Dale have taken over 2,827 to a normal league away game. I’m still waiting.
Oldham fans on 16:49 - Apr 19 with 2715 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 16:33 - Apr 19 by ParkinsGimp

You really are a knob , my cocks bigger than yours blah blah blah.....you lot are fast becoming more distasteful than bury . How delusional singing about Citeh and leeds FFS , you should be concentrating on Curzon Ashton :-)

You’ve been a better side than us for years now, this thread is you lot mocking our support when you only take 1,000 to derby matches.

I remember watching a documentary about hooliganism around the time of the last World Cup. One of the featured clubs was yourselves, with a few smackheads who go by the name ‘chosen few’ telling tales of how ‘ard they are. Every club has its nob heads amongst its support, let’s not pretend you’re any different.

Somet about glass houses and stones...
Oldham fans on 16:53 - Apr 19 with 2690 viewsYadHoDale

Oldham fans on 16:43 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Nice to know you’ve looked up the actual figure. So, go on then, tell me when Dale have taken over 2,827 to a normal league away game. I’m still waiting.

Halifax in 1969...
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham fans on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2671 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldham fans on 16:49 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

You’ve been a better side than us for years now, this thread is you lot mocking our support when you only take 1,000 to derby matches.

I remember watching a documentary about hooliganism around the time of the last World Cup. One of the featured clubs was yourselves, with a few smackheads who go by the name ‘chosen few’ telling tales of how ‘ard they are. Every club has its nob heads amongst its support, let’s not pretend you’re any different.

Crowd c(o)unting and hoolie documentary watching.

Special addition to our board, welcome.

Poll: DF in or out

Oldham fans on 16:57 - Apr 19 with 2661 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 16:43 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Didn't need to look it up. For a start, plenty of the crowd obsessives on your board have mentioned it.

Come on, have a little wager, given you're so cocksure of yourself.

Oldham fans on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 2656 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 16:49 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

This thread was about the behaviour of some of your supporters, not the actual number. Can't you read or something?

Oldham fans on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 2642 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 16:57 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

Didn't need to look it up. For a start, plenty of the crowd obsessives on your board have mentioned it.

Come on, have a little wager, given you're so cocksure of yourself.

For someone who's cocksure, he can't even spell knob

All he's got to say for himself, when push comes to shove, is all clubs have knobheads

Wish I had his MASSIVE imagination

Oldham fans on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 2629 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 17:00 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

For someone who's cocksure, he can't even spell knob

All he's got to say for himself, when push comes to shove, is all clubs have knobheads

Wish I had his MASSIVE imagination

Good point. I suppose they've got to try to generate a rivalry with someone else now they can't play City, United or Leeds, teams they were singing about for some unknown reason.

Oldham fans on 17:06 - Apr 19 with 2613 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 16:53 - Apr 19 by YadHoDale

Halifax in 1969...

A promotion decider isn’t a ‘normal’ league game. Next.
Oldham fans on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 2609 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 17:02 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

Good point. I suppose they've got to try to generate a rivalry with someone else now they can't play City, United or Leeds, teams they were singing about for some unknown reason.

Allez allez allez
Oldham fans on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 2591 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 17:06 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

A promotion decider isn’t a ‘normal’ league game. Next.

How do you know it was a promotion-decider? Must have looked it up...

Oldham fans on 17:13 - Apr 19 with 2583 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 17:07 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Allez allez allez

Don't you just love it when morons come on here full of shite, and run out of ideas as fast as a diarrhoea-dash

Oldham fans on 17:22 - Apr 19 with 2566 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 17:13 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

Don't you just love it when morons come on here full of shite, and run out of ideas as fast as a diarrhoea-dash

You're assuming he had any idea/ideas in the first place.

He's probably having his tea and watching Blue Peter now.

Oldham fans on 17:37 - Apr 19 with 2520 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 17:22 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

You're assuming he had any idea/ideas in the first place.

He's probably having his tea and watching Blue Peter now.

I thought his initial premise, imploring us to imagine various scenarios, had a certain imbecilic charm to it...

Like singing "Come on you Blues" when you're playing in your change strip and the opposition are playing in blue...

Oldham fans on 17:41 - Apr 19 with 2507 viewsfinberty

Oldham fans on 17:37 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

I thought his initial premise, imploring us to imagine various scenarios, had a certain imbecilic charm to it...

Like singing "Come on you Blues" when you're playing in your change strip and the opposition are playing in blue...

I was waiting for "Premier League and you fcuked it up...".
Oldham fans on 18:00 - Apr 19 with 2470 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 17:37 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

Possibly the strangest point I’ve ever seen anyone make, in your head you probably think you’re being witty, Jesus. We’ll be sure to alter all our traditional chants because our away strip is a different colour every year.

You lot really are a different breed. Ta ra.
Oldham fans on 18:15 - Apr 19 with 2437 viewsDaley_Lama

Quinoa Pie, Fois Gras Roll, Come On Oldham, Give Us A Goal?

Poll: DF in or out

Oldham fans on 18:16 - Apr 19 with 2431 views442Dale

Oldham fans on 18:00 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Possibly the strangest point I’ve ever seen anyone make, in your head you probably think you’re being witty, Jesus. We’ll be sure to alter all our traditional chants because our away strip is a different colour every year.

Do you want me to start on your kits? Because that really won’t end well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Oldham fans on 18:17 - Apr 19 with 2432 viewsfinberty

Well changing the chant to match the facts for an away game shouldn't be beyond you.

Or is it?
Oldham fans on 18:19 - Apr 19 with 2425 viewsTVOS1907

DAlien has been called a lot of things on here, but never Jesus.

Anyway, if we go down, no doubt Accrington’s forum will have to put up with your inane warblings. How nice for them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024