Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got our club back 19:15 - Oct 6 with 38145 viewsjudd

7 minutes and 1 vote against.

Thank you, Mr Chairman and fellow board members.

Poll: What is it to be then?

We've got our club back on 19:16 - Oct 6 with 11226 viewsvisualman

Wonder who voted against this
Maybe a secret spy
We've got our club back on 19:19 - Oct 6 with 11172 views49thseason

Well done everyone... onwards and upwards!
We've got our club back on 19:23 - Oct 6 with 11124 viewsfitzochris

Please everyone now make the most of the opportunity to buy your own stake in our club when offered.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

We've got our club back on 19:23 - Oct 6 with 11123 viewsrafc1977

We've got our club back on 19:16 - Oct 6 by visualman

Wonder who voted against this
Maybe a secret spy

Wasn't a secret spy! Not entirely sure he realised what his hand was up for.

A very strong message by those voting that the current board are to be trusted.

Too many people to thank for the hardwork in everything up until now, but along with my thanks I hope this moment is the one that made it all worthwhile. UP THE DALE
We've got our club back on 19:27 - Oct 6 with 11047 viewsriggers37

Thank you to everyone involved. Up the Dale!
We've got our club back on 19:48 - Oct 6 with 10841 viewsblackdogblue

We've got our club back on 19:27 - Oct 6 by riggers37

Thank you to everyone involved. Up the Dale!

Excellent news… hope the club moves swiftly on this & we all get a chance to buy some (don’t tell Mrs BDB 😀)

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

We've got our club back on 19:55 - Oct 6 with 10763 viewsTVOS1907

Great news; well done everyone involved.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

We've got our club back on 19:55 - Oct 6 with 10755 viewsncfc_chalky

Excellent news for all you Daley's,I hope that things run more smoothly for the supporters and the club from now on than they have recently

UTD
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 19:56]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Login to get fewer ads

We've got our club back on 20:03 - Oct 6 with 10679 viewsjonahwhereru

This is excellent progress by the board. Now comes the responsibility of deciding the extent and timing of any share offering. Clearly the cash injection is a key motivation here, so I expect this to progress fairly quickly. Wonder if the board will see any advantage in fending of other potential takeover bids by keeping a portion of potential offering back.

Is it known if and how the Kelly shareholding was represented in this vote?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 20:08]
We've got our club back on 20:10 - Oct 6 with 10603 viewsJames1980

Fantastic news got a bit emotional reading the results of the meeting.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

We've got our club back on 20:13 - Oct 6 with 10560 viewsNewbury_Dale

Who voted against please ?
We've got our club back on 20:15 - Oct 6 with 10531 viewsD_Alien

Brilliant work by all involved, tantamount to taking over at the helm of the Titanic with the iceberg in sight and managing to avert disaster

Whilst there's a shareholding held by former directors or employees of the club who would've been instrumental in guiding us straight onto the iceberg; or held by others whose interests are entirely selfish rather than in promoting the interests and values of the club - there can be no rest

They should know they'll be pursued by Daleys until every last scrap of shareownership has been divested - holding our precious shares remains a stain on the club which will take time to eradicate. And even then, any plans they might have for taking advantage of others through their nefarious methods and confidence tricks will be watched and stamped on

Long live the good ship Dale!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

We've got our club back on 23:10 - Oct 6 with 9921 viewsDaleiLama

Good triumphs. Evil be gone.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

We've got our club back on 07:07 - Oct 7 with 9579 viewsboromat

Great result and I'm wondering if pre Christmas is the aim in terms of offering shares. If not maybe it could be a bit of time. January would be a poor choice for example. And season ticket sale time might not be great. But then it depends if they want to squeeze every pound out of the supporters willing and capable of purchasing shares.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

We've got our club back on 07:21 - Oct 7 with 9546 viewsseasidedale

Wonder if the directors will buy some of the shares as I believe only the chairman of the new board members have shares, could be wrong but last time I looked on company house shareholders list he was the only one listed
We've got our club back on 07:36 - Oct 7 with 9506 viewsBoss_Hog

Richard Knight has been a shareholder for over a decade. All new Directors will now purchase shares as part of the issue and supporters are invited to buy.
We've got our club back on 07:55 - Oct 7 with 9454 viewsRAFCBLUE

Congratulations to the Trust who were the driver of this mission from the original AGM/EGM from the Spring and well before any of this hostile takeover nonsense raised its head.

The Summer has proved that Dale fans are united against any form of outsider investment that doesn't fit in the core principles of the club.

Let us not forget there is still an EFL investigation going on into Morton House, Andy Curran, Darrell Rose and those who facilitated this transaction. That will still need to run and report and it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the EFL do to Matthew Southall.

Hopefully now we can just focus on the football.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

We've got our club back on 08:01 - Oct 7 with 9423 viewspioneer

We've got our club back on 07:36 - Oct 7 by Boss_Hog

Richard Knight has been a shareholder for over a decade. All new Directors will now purchase shares as part of the issue and supporters are invited to buy.

What constitutes a supporter?
We've got our club back on 08:19 - Oct 7 with 9363 viewsDalenet

We've got our club back on 19:23 - Oct 6 by fitzochris

Please everyone now make the most of the opportunity to buy your own stake in our club when offered.

I genuinely think the share offer when it comes will be oversubscribed. With new directors buying their share alongside an invitation for fans to buy, demand could be high. I guess it depends on the share price on the day to some degree, but most fans will set aside a slug of cash, say £500 or £1000, and will buy as many shares as that brings. Something to own for life and pass down to the next generation.

The Board have many hurdles to jump over the next 6 months, but if there is no challenge from those absent from voting last night, and the share offer can be restricted in the way they plan, it will be a major change to the way the club is owned.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to see how the Trust want to raise more funds for them to buy more of the shares too. If every Trust member used Easyfundraising over the next 6 months we could comfortably raise £50k for free to allow the Trust to take a further stake.
We've got our club back on 08:24 - Oct 7 with 9342 viewsmikehunt

Absolutely fantastic news.

Now, apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. I am trying to get my head around proceedings:

So, we are creating a block of new shares. As a percentage of existing shares, how many more are we creating (twice as many? Or what...?) This dilutes all existing share holdings. The new ones will be non-pre-emptive (is that the term) which is the bit that means we don't have to sell to existing shareholders if we don't want to - and is the crucial factor in the traitors etc not being able to gain any further leverage in the club. Am I correct up to this point?

So, we can assume all those new shares will be sold to the right people at the board's discretion? If there are any, what happens to the unsold ones? And, when it comes to voting rights, I presume only the sold ones can be counted towards any votes?
Finally, how might shares be bought by any new supporters, bearing in mind the vigilance needed in keeping the crooks out.

This might be obvious to some but, having never involved myself in anything like this before, it is making my head spin.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

We've got our club back on 09:34 - Oct 7 with 9146 viewsDorkingDale

Could somebody more intelligent than me please calculate what the infamous 42% (Southall & remaining MH shares) will now constitute in diluted percentage terms.....
We've got our club back on 09:48 - Oct 7 with 9082 viewsleedsdale

We've got our club back on 09:34 - Oct 7 by DorkingDale

Could somebody more intelligent than me please calculate what the infamous 42% (Southall & remaining MH shares) will now constitute in diluted percentage terms.....

I understand there are 502957 shares in circulation at present. If MH hold exactly 42% then this would be 211241 shares. The new issue would take the total shares to 900000, meaning their shares would be worth around 23.5%.
We've got our club back on 09:51 - Oct 7 with 9063 viewsDaleiLama

We've got our club back on 09:48 - Oct 7 by leedsdale

I understand there are 502957 shares in circulation at present. If MH hold exactly 42% then this would be 211241 shares. The new issue would take the total shares to 900000, meaning their shares would be worth around 23.5%.

The other thing not to lose sight of in all this is that every new share sold to a Dale fan and "ring-fenced" from the sharks, takes pressure of AK and the legal wrangling to try to prevent his shares getting into the hands of the Trust and true fans rather than opportunists.

We've got our club back on 12:07 - Oct 7 with 8736 viewsDorkingDale

We've got our club back on 09:48 - Oct 7 by leedsdale

Thank you. I hadn't realised that the new issue was quite so substantial.

Not very knowledgable on these matters, but presumably this will reduce the value of existing shares?! I realise that MH bought at a ridiculously inflated price anyway.....

If so, this will leave Andrew Kelly facing a big loss. Might he now re-consider his agreement with MH at £10/share after the new issue depending on the legal situation? Once the issue has taken place I don't think they & Southall would have a majority shareholding even with the AK shares..........
We've got our club back on 12:12 - Oct 7 with 8711 viewsDaleiLama

We've got our club back on 12:07 - Oct 7 by DorkingDale

Thank you. I hadn't realised that the new issue was quite so substantial.

Not very knowledgable on these matters, but presumably this will reduce the value of existing shares?! I realise that MH bought at a ridiculously inflated price anyway.....

If so, this will leave Andrew Kelly facing a big loss. Might he now re-consider his agreement with MH at £10/share after the new issue depending on the legal situation? Once the issue has taken place I don't think they & Southall would have a majority shareholding even with the AK shares..........

An agreement in principle is already in place with Andrew Kelly and the Trust. The price hasn't been disclosed but both sides are presumably happy with it.

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-to-buy-50000-shares-in-the-club/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024