Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket allocation 11:42 - Dec 2 with 2643 viewssolent_toffee

Have Saints announced what they are doing yet with regards to the 2k tickets? My understanding is that Everton are only going to offer them to anyone with a L postcode. Liverpool have already agreed this to their season tickets holders. 1 in 4 chance for them as they only have around 8k season ticket holders with an L postcode.

Will Saints do it similar. It kind of makes sense.
Ticket allocation on 12:24 - Dec 2 with 2628 viewsChesham_Saint

It means less travelling time which would make sense. Be interesting to see a scattergram of our support versus say, Everton and a little team like the skates (although the blue few would of course be condensed on their little island and btw, did anyone realise they go to war from there? )

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ticket allocation on 13:03 - Dec 2 with 2590 viewsSaintsforeverj

It would make sense to allocate to fans with an SO post code. Hopefully they will announce details soon, as I assume fans will be told what time to turn up and with our game being against Sheff Utd on Monday evening, fans need to know, to inform work etc
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 13:44]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ticket allocation on 13:18 - Dec 2 with 2579 views1ASIN12

Ticket allocation on 13:03 - Dec 2 by Saintsforeverj

It would make sense to allocate to fans with an SO post code. Hopefully they will announce details soon, as I assume fans will be told what time to turn up and with our game being against Sheff Utd on Monday evening, fans need to know, to inform work etc

Saints game against Sheffield United is noon on the Sunday
Ticket allocation on 13:21 - Dec 2 with 2575 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ticket allocation on 13:18 - Dec 2 by 1ASIN12

Saints game against Sheffield United is noon on the Sunday

So it is, you're right.

Ticket allocation on 13:41 - Dec 2 with 2555 viewsTimSaint

Ticket allocation on 13:03 - Dec 2 by Saintsforeverj

Why would it make sense to allocate tickets to fans from an S postcode ?

Are you actually wanting an away fans only game ?

S is the postcode for Sheffield !! (Southampton is SO)

TimSaint

Ticket allocation on 13:43 - Dec 2 with 2548 viewssolent_toffee

Ticket allocation on 13:41 - Dec 2 by TimSaint

Playing Devils advocate, surely (or shirley) they should only allow fans from SO14-SO19.

Anyone else is considered a wool and is out of area.
Ticket allocation on 13:45 - Dec 2 with 2536 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ticket allocation on 13:41 - Dec 2 by TimSaint

It says SO 😏🤔😉
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 13:46]

Ticket allocation on 17:41 - Dec 2 with 2442 viewsgreen

I haven't had any contact from the club about this. I know some people have had an email but nothing in my inbox or clutter and I have an SO postcode. I know it's not going to be great going back with smaller crowds but for me something is going to be better than nothing.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket allocation on 17:57 - Dec 2 with 2430 viewsBicester_North

Ticket allocation on 13:43 - Dec 2 by solent_toffee

Playing Devils advocate, surely (or shirley) they should only allow fans from SO14-SO19.

Anyone else is considered a wool and is out of area.

The front liners of the New Forest, Locks Heath and Winchester will be raging at your comments

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ticket allocation on 20:49 - Dec 2 with 2339 viewskingslandstand1

Ticket allocation on 17:57 - Dec 2 by Bicester_North

The front liners of the New Forest, Locks Heath and Winchester will be raging at your comments

Ticket allocation on 22:16 - Dec 2 with 2285 viewskingslandstand1

Ticket allocation on 17:41 - Dec 2 by green

I haven't had any contact from the club about this. I know some people have had an email but nothing in my inbox or clutter and I have an SO postcode. I know it's not going to be great going back with smaller crowds but for me something is going to be better than nothing.

You need to contact the club as you have to tell them if you want to be considered for any ticket distribution as well as if you want to put someone in your bubble to go with
Ticket allocation on 22:36 - Dec 2 with 2271 viewsSaintsforeverj

I can't work out how they will do it though. I am in a bubble of 5. Kids obviously haven't had a ST for as long as me and wife. So even though I have had a ST for 30 years, will they not offer me a ticket because of the rest of my bubble? I know nobody knows the answer, but what do you think? 2000 tickets will all be taken up with single people and couples won't it, as it is such a low amount?

Otherwise some will be there who haven't been ST holders for long. I am assuming they won't offer me a ticket because of 5 being in my bubble. Or they might just offer me one, but unlikely to leave the family at home. Must be many others in this situation. Will it be adults only, as kids won't have had St's for very long to count as loyal?
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 22:55]

Ticket allocation on 23:59 - Dec 2 with 2215 viewsChesham_Saint

Ticket allocation on 17:57 - Dec 2 by Bicester_North

Front liners in the New Forest and Winchester? You’re avin’ a laugh! The front line is way to the east of that.

Try growing up in Stubbington/Lee on Solent and Fareham. Those places have the metaphorical stench of Grimsby on a Sunday morning, FFS.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ticket allocation on 16:38 - Dec 3 with 2011 viewsBerber

Rules out now, 80% to general season ticket holders, 20% to corporates. of the 80%, 33% to loyalty groups, 67% to the remainder. That means that of the majority of ST holders, you will get to see one home game of the limit remains at 2,000, and maybe 2 if it goes up to 4,000.
Ticket allocation on 18:04 - Dec 3 with 1968 viewsgreen

The allocation of the 2,000 tickets available will therefore be split as follows:
- 80% general admission Season Ticket holders, including:
- 62 fans that have held their Season Ticket for over six years and attended every match home and away last season
- 176 fans that have held their Season Ticket for over four years, attending at least 95% of home games and 66% of away games last season
- 1,319 Season Ticket holders to be selected through the ballot
- 20% Seasonal Hospitality guests and club partners, including:
- 241 guests that have held their box or lounge tickets for over six years continuously, with remaining spaces selected through a ballot
Ticket allocation on 21:28 - Dec 3 with 1858 viewshedgeend61

Ticket allocation on 18:04 - Dec 3 by green

The allocation of the 2,000 tickets available will therefore be split as follows:
- 80% general admission Season Ticket holders, including:
- 62 fans that have held their Season Ticket for over six years and attended every match home and away last season
- 176 fans that have held their Season Ticket for over four years, attending at least 95% of home games and 66% of away games last season
- 1,319 Season Ticket holders to be selected through the ballot
- 20% Seasonal Hospitality guests and club partners, including:
- 241 guests that have held their box or lounge tickets for over six years continuously, with remaining spaces selected through a ballot

I think SFC are pretty good at allocating tickets for big games, ie Pompey where if you didn't get a ticket, you probably didn't deserve one. Many clubs make a mess of selling tickets.

Although I don't reach the 176 criteria, (done about 50% aways) and will have to take chance in ballot, think those 238 (178+62) are more deserving of a ticket than me.

Anyone any clue on how many Season Tickets sold?
Ticket allocation on 21:39 - Dec 3 with 1846 viewsBerber

Ticket allocation on 21:28 - Dec 3 by hedgeend61

I think SFC are pretty good at allocating tickets for big games, ie Pompey where if you didn't get a ticket, you probably didn't deserve one. Many clubs make a mess of selling tickets.

Although I don't reach the 176 criteria, (done about 50% aways) and will have to take chance in ballot, think those 238 (178+62) are more deserving of a ticket than me.

Google says 21,000
Ticket allocation on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 1824 viewshedgeend61

Ticket allocation on 21:39 - Dec 3 by Berber

Google says 21,000

Maybe, but i'd be amazed if we'd sold anything like that amount this season.
My guess would be around half of that.
Ticket allocation on 08:34 - Dec 4 with 1728 viewsSalisburySaint

Ticket allocation on 21:28 - Dec 3 by hedgeend61

Interesting to see that Club have gone beyond the suggestion of Supporters at virtual meeting that Nick and I attended, where we asked them to just ensure that supporters who hadn't missed a single game in last few years be allocated tickets to all games, which would have been even lower than 62
Ticket allocation on 10:03 - Dec 4 with 1695 viewsBerber

Ticket allocation on 21:59 - Dec 3 by hedgeend61

Maybe, but i'd be amazed if we'd sold anything like that amount this season.
My guess would be around half of that.

Great if that is true, as we will get to see twice as many games. At 2,000 limit per game, only one each for the rest of the season if 21k.
Ticket allocation on 10:27 - Dec 4 with 1680 viewsdwayne_dibley

Ticket allocation on 10:03 - Dec 4 by Berber

Great if that is true, as we will get to see twice as many games. At 2,000 limit per game, only one each for the rest of the season if 21k.

perhaps fans should swap at halftime

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Ticket allocation on 12:40 - Dec 4 with 1635 viewsTimSaint

Ticket allocation on 10:03 - Dec 4 by Berber

There are about 10,000 fans who confirmed that they would like to attend games. Unless you are of the privileged few, once you have attended a game, you will not be able to go to another until everyone who said they wanted to attend, has actually been to a game. (Unless they live in a Tier 3 postcode, so won't be allowed - Sorry Soggy !!)

Anyway it is all on the official website......

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-12-03/southampton-fc-return-to-st-marys-

TimSaint

Ticket allocation on 16:00 - Dec 4 with 1547 viewsA1079

Though I have no chance of going to a game as I have only ever been a member and not a season ticket holder, I have to say, that this looks quite fair, efficient and as well thought out as it can be in the current circumstances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024