Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph SACKED 17:16 - Nov 6 with 7154 viewsJaySaint

according to the great and good on social media

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph SACKED on 17:17 - Nov 6 with 6302 viewsJaySaint

Ralph SACKED on 17:19 - Nov 6 with 6248 viewswashington_saint

While this is the right decision Che Adams (amongst others) should be holding their heads in shame. A supposed PL striker who cannot hit a barn door from 2 yards out - the reaction of Saints players to his miss today summed it up: utter disgust and despair.

The team know they go into games without much of a chance due to a striker that cannot score goals.
Ralph SACKED on 17:21 - Nov 6 with 6217 viewsI_would

I'd like to think that's true but it isn't fact until Saints FC announce it. It's The Athletic trying to get a few subscribers.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph SACKED on 17:22 - Nov 6 with 6174 viewsJaySaint

Ralph SACKED on 17:21 - Nov 6 by I_would

I'd like to think that's true but it isn't fact until Saints FC announce it. It's The Athletic trying to get a few subscribers.

how does that work?

Ralph SACKED on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 6123 viewsI_would

Ralph SACKED on 17:22 - Nov 6 by JaySaint

how does that work?

The Athletic doesn't let you past the headline without subscribing as I said earlier.

Ralph SACKED on 17:29 - Nov 6 with 6043 viewsPatfromPoole

Even when we are sacking somebody, it is like we are trying to walk the ball into the net, to coin a phrase….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ralph SACKED on 17:38 - Nov 6 with 5916 viewsJaySaint

Ralph SACKED on 17:24 - Nov 6 by I_would

The Athletic doesn't let you past the headline without subscribing as I said earlier.

You dont need more than the headline though.

If you really believe this is all a play by the Athletic, then.......

Ralph SACKED on 17:44 - Nov 6 with 5784 viewsI_would

Ralph SACKED on 17:38 - Nov 6 by JaySaint

You dont need more than the headline though.

If you really believe this is all a play by the Athletic, then.......

They're making it up to get subscribers. It ain't a fact yet! It ain't announced.

How many more times?

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph SACKED on 18:26 - Nov 6 with 5460 viewsdarthvader

Ralph SACKED on 17:29 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

Even when we are sacking somebody, it is like we are trying to walk the ball into the net, to coin a phrase….

Wish we could do that. Perraud showing our "Striker" how it's done

keep the faith coyr

Ralph SACKED on 18:35 - Nov 6 with 5353 views1885_SFC

Ralph SACKED on 18:26 - Nov 6 by darthvader

Wish we could do that. Perraud showing our "Striker" how it's done

Even Che questioned WTF Ralph was doing today...

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/ralph-hasenhuttl-che

Old School is Cool

Ralph SACKED on 18:40 - Nov 6 with 5290 viewswashington_saint

Ralph SACKED on 18:35 - Nov 6 by 1885_SFC

Even Che questioned WTF Ralph was doing today...

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/ralph-hasenhuttl-che

Have to say, Adams is an embarrassment as a striker. Puts the rest of the team under pressure due to his inability to score. Did you see the reaction of his teammates following his latest horrific miss?

Shane Long used to get slated but I firmly believe he was better than Adams.
Ralph SACKED on 18:41 - Nov 6 with 5279 viewsthissceptredsaint

Ralf is only 50 percent of the problem, the club hierarchy have alot to answer for
Ralph SACKED on 18:43 - Nov 6 with 5253 viewsdarthvader

Ralph SACKED on 18:40 - Nov 6 by washington_saint

Have to say, Adams is an embarrassment as a striker. Puts the rest of the team under pressure due to his inability to score. Did you see the reaction of his teammates following his latest horrific miss?

Shane Long used to get slated but I firmly believe he was better than Adams.

Can we get him back on loan ? And Redmond too?

keep the faith coyr

Ralph SACKED on 18:48 - Nov 6 with 5219 viewsCapt_Koons

Ralph SACKED on 18:41 - Nov 6 by thissceptredsaint

Ralf is only 50 percent of the problem, the club hierarchy have alot to answer for

True. Ralph clearly believed we were buying a proven striker in the summer only for nothing to turn up again.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Ralph SACKED on 18:53 - Nov 6 with 5167 viewsSouthamptonfan

I quite agree with you. We can't blame Ralph for Ely missing from 5 yards and Adams missing an easy chance yet again. We knew we needed a striker, so did Ralph yet these f@cking owners spent 60 million on about 6 young untested players that we didn't need. All for a factory conveyor belt to make a selling value.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Ralph SACKED on 18:54 - Nov 6 with 5145 views1885_SFC

Ralph SACKED on 18:48 - Nov 6 by Capt_Koons

True. Ralph clearly believed we were buying a proven striker in the summer only for nothing to turn up again.

Indeed.

We were short of a good striker last season & brought Broja in to fill the gap. Broja was never going to stay so we should have prioritised a goalscorer in the Summer above all else. We failed to acquire one and now we're paying the heavy price.

I do think Ralph should go, no question. But the owners need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and take a lot of the responsibility for why we are where we are.

Old School is Cool

Ralph SACKED on 18:56 - Nov 6 with 5130 viewssaintpaz

hear! hear!
Ralph SACKED on 18:57 - Nov 6 with 5108 viewsButty101

Before kick off Adam Blackmore said that Ralph said to him it’s been nice working with you. Aka good bye.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph SACKED on 20:31 - Nov 6 with 4723 viewsDorsetIan

Has he been sacked or hasn’t he?

Distinct lack of ‚RH has been sacked‘ news, which in my book suggests he is still the manager.

We all know his days are numbered. There’s a difference between that and him actually getting the chop.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph SACKED on 20:36 - Nov 6 with 4695 viewsSFC_Referee

Ralph SACKED on 20:31 - Nov 6 by DorsetIan

Distinct lack of ‚RH has been sacked‘ news, which in my book suggests he is still the manager.

We all know his days are numbered. There’s a difference between that and him actually getting the chop.

Nothings been PROPERLY confirmed yet, as technically the clubs said nothing whatsoever about it. But due to the levels of rumours and supposed leaks about what’s gonna happen, it seems fairly clear it’s gonna happen, it’s just when and what’ll happen afterwards and when it’ll be properly announced that’s not so clear.
As like I said in my post before, they’ve planned for this for quite a while, it’s just simply now down to whether or not the rumours are true and whether or not he’ll be in charge or not for the Sheffield Wednesday and Liverpool games or not.

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Ralph SACKED on 20:46 - Nov 6 with 4613 viewsTripleNiemi

Ralph SACKED on 18:43 - Nov 6 by darthvader

Can we get him back on loan ? And Redmond too?

Apparently Redmond 'has not been happy in the football environment for a long time' hence why he was pretty gash for years.....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ralph SACKED on 20:58 - Nov 6 with 4539 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph SACKED on 20:36 - Nov 6 by SFC_Referee

Nothings been PROPERLY confirmed yet, as technically the clubs said nothing whatsoever about it. But due to the levels of rumours and supposed leaks about what’s gonna happen, it seems fairly clear it’s gonna happen, it’s just when and what’ll happen afterwards and when it’ll be properly announced that’s not so clear.
As like I said in my post before, they’ve planned for this for quite a while, it’s just simply now down to whether or not the rumours are true and whether or not he’ll be in charge or not for the Sheffield Wednesday and Liverpool games or not.

I read this to mean he has NOT be sacked.

Never heard of a ‚sacked‘ manager taking charge of another game for a club.

Sounds more like a ‚leaving by mutual consent‘ type deal.

But WTAF!? As if the team didn‘t have enough problems. Keeping a lame duck manager in post for a couple of games is not imo going to help anything.

If he‘s gone, he needs to be gone, and when he’s gone, he needs to stay gone. He’s lost all his Southampton privileges...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph SACKED on 22:07 - Nov 6 with 4302 viewsRon11

Ralph SACKED on 20:31 - Nov 6 by DorsetIan

Decisive is the action required.
It's not been seen on the pitch or off it for a long time.
Ralph SACKED on 03:33 - Nov 7 with 4042 viewskernow

Sacked in installments.
He's being sacked in installments.
Ralph SACKED on 08:15 - Nov 7 with 3751 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph SACKED on 20:46 - Nov 6 by TripleNiemi

Apparently Redmond 'has not been happy in the football environment for a long time' hence why he was pretty gash for years.....

He was happy taking his obscene wages though.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024