Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool 23:06 - Feb 24 with 1842 viewsGRIM

Is anyone brave enough to predict the final score of our FA Cup game against Liverpool .I just wish it wasn't a live TV game, it could be embarrassing.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 23:48 - Feb 24 with 1783 viewssaint22

Wish I hadn’t bought tickets that’s for sure
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 03:40 - Feb 25 with 1737 views1ASIN12

Liverpool 3 Saints 0 a very comfortable win for the scousers .
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 05:00 - Feb 25 with 1716 views1teeminants

We won’t get mentioned , everyone will be salvinating over Klopp and his fantastic Liverpool team. It will just be about the scouses and how marvellous it would be to see Liverpool collect more silverware at our expense. Many of those saints fans going are just families who see it as a chance to go there. I’ve been there a few times so not for me thanks.

This could be embarrassing.
[Post edited 25 Feb 5:02]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 06:56 - Feb 25 with 1680 viewsTripleNiemi

Will take a look at Social Media and come back to you. Am sure SaintRob et al will have some thoughts on what the score line will be and how we should be playing our youth in order to focus on the league.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 07:40 - Feb 25 with 1661 viewsHeisenberg

I’m just pleased that we get to play a part in Jurgens departure. It’s going to be a special night at the home of football and it’s a privilege to be involved. Everyone loves Jurgen and his super reds and once we lose we can all get on with praying that they win everything else this season. It’s what Jurgen and this special club deserve.

I won’t be watching.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 08:19 - Feb 25 with 1619 viewsCenturion

5 nil loss or below is acceptable.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 08:40 - Feb 25 with 1590 viewsmushinexile

Don't be silly. This is Southampton. We will miss out on the playoffs, beat Liverpool 3-1 and get knocked out in the next round.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 08:42 - Feb 25 with 1589 viewsdirk_doone

Could we pull out one of our super cup performances like we did against Gillingham?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 09:35 - Feb 25 with 1514 viewskernow

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 08:40 - Feb 25 by mushinexile

Don't be silly. This is Southampton. We will miss out on the playoffs, beat Liverpool 3-1 and get knocked out in the next round.

That’s how we roll
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 11:00 - Feb 25 with 1442 viewsFlamingbankers

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 07:40 - Feb 25 by Heisenberg

I’m just pleased that we get to play a part in Jurgens departure. It’s going to be a special night at the home of football and it’s a privilege to be involved. Everyone loves Jurgen and his super reds and once we lose we can all get on with praying that they win everything else this season. It’s what Jurgen and this special club deserve.

I won’t be watching.

I take it - that's sarcasm. But well stated. I'm sure Russell will oblige.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 13:16 - Feb 25 with 1347 viewskingslandstand1

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 05:00 - Feb 25 by 1teeminants

We won’t get mentioned , everyone will be salvinating over Klopp and his fantastic Liverpool team. It will just be about the scouses and how marvellous it would be to see Liverpool collect more silverware at our expense. Many of those saints fans going are just families who see it as a chance to go there. I’ve been there a few times so not for me thanks.

This could be embarrassing.
[Post edited 25 Feb 5:02]

"We won’t get mentioned "

Even if we win ..............
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 1304 views1885_SFC

No Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Matip or Szoboszlai for Liverpool today. They're all out of the League Cup Final v Chelsea.

Klopp obviously thinking ahead to Wednesday and the bigger task of overcoming Saints. He's worried.

Old School is Cool

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 17:31 - Feb 25 with 1199 views10i

It will depend on who starts, but as i guess Mara et al. Will get their Minutes...

Unfortunately we only have one midfielder who really can play the possession game when being Pressed and that is Downes. He's the only able to beat the press and keep the Ball and get us out of trouble on a Regular basis. The others make costly mistakes themself or bring others into real trouble (Smallbone).
As that is Liverpools strength the signs are in for a 3:0 without them breaking sweat...
Normally RM shouldn't play Downes cause He will really be needed for 90 on saturday.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 20:06 - Feb 25 with 1119 viewssaint22

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 14:10 - Feb 25 by 1885_SFC

No Salah, Nunez, Jota, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Matip or Szoboszlai for Liverpool today. They're all out of the League Cup Final v Chelsea.

Klopp obviously thinking ahead to Wednesday and the bigger task of overcoming Saints. He's worried.

Undoubtedly Liverpool will play a very young weakened team but that said it will e enough to beat us

Question is does Wussell think we can play the second string, I really hope not but given the league form I expect he will
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 1079 viewsDorsetIan

If Russell has the magnanimity to watch this from Nathan Jones, we can maybe deny another team the quadruple.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 21:38 - Feb 25 with 1037 viewsSFC_Referee

I might go with a highly optimistic 3-2 win! As I can always give the man in the middle, Pawson, and Attwell, who’s on VAR, both a little message and see if they can help us out and do us a favour or two on Wednesday…
As we all know how much Klopp loves VAR and the officials
[Post edited 25 Feb 21:45]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 13:32 - Feb 26 with 854 viewsA1079

Am I right in thinking I have seen somewhere that RM has said that this is a game he could have done without or words to that effect? If he has, then that probably says it all about what we should expect. Either way, I do sense that he probably rues the fact that Stu Armstrong scored that late equaliser away at Watford.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 15:13 - Feb 26 with 823 viewsGRIM

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 13:32 - Feb 26 by A1079

Am I right in thinking I have seen somewhere that RM has said that this is a game he could have done without or words to that effect? If he has, then that probably says it all about what we should expect. Either way, I do sense that he probably rues the fact that Stu Armstrong scored that late equaliser away at Watford.

That's what he said !.
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 15:23 - Feb 26 with 812 viewsHollywood56

Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 03:40 - Feb 25 by 1ASIN12

Liverpool 3 Saints 0 a very comfortable win for the scousers .

A very easy 5 nil win to Scumhampton, especially with the idiot Buzuna in goal, I really wish that we had kept Forster
Anyone prepared to predict a score for Weds against Liverpool on 15:27 - Feb 26 with 806 viewsPaleRider

I'm surprised no one's gone for 0-9!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024