Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff - Predictions 18:40 - Feb 2 with 8530 viewsTrundle10

Just had a look on their boards, OLe this an Ole that. Predicting big win next Saturday. they have the best Wilfried apparently. They spawned a win v Norwich and now they are quality . I live in Bridgend and will have this crap rammed down my throat all week. I think, if we click, they are going to get blown away. This game is massive for us and I think we have the minerals. Dyer and Bony (2) to score for us Swansea 3 Cardiff 1. Can't wait.....
Cardiff - Predictions on 18:50 - Feb 2 with 5278 viewscompactjack

Always the case, spouting a load of old propaganda , I'm Bridgend based, all the scummers win a game and come out of the woodwork! I'm up for this, c'mon you jacks!
Cardiff - Predictions on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 5251 viewsOldjack

if they leave themselves as wide open at the back like they did against Norwich there's only gonna be one winner 4-0 , the knobs had a good ten minute spell yesterday and that's as good as it got

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 with 5238 viewsmagicdaps10

Im not going to predict this one

BUT

Swansea fans living in Bridgend, surely not!!! According to them there are no Swans fans east of Port Talbot!!!

By the way, im Port Talbot based along with loads more Swansea fans who just prefer to keep it to ourselves and not broadcast it all over the town.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 with 5237 viewspencoedjack

Agree they are a p1ss poor team who got lucky against an awful Norwich team yesterday.

We turn up (unlike last time) we should put them in their place.

4 nil
Bony 2
Dyer
Michu off the bench to rub some salt into them red tw@ts jerseys.
Cardiff - Predictions on 18:58 - Feb 2 with 5211 viewsC_jack

All I know is they can win 0-5 and they'll still be BELOW us.

The cream will rise to the top.

The dregs will float on the bottom.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 18:59]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:06 - Feb 2 with 5155 viewscompactjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

BUT

Swansea fans living in Bridgend, surely not!!! According to them there are no Swans fans east of Port Talbot!!!

By the way, im Port Talbot based along with loads more Swansea fans who just prefer to keep it to ourselves and not broadcast it all over the town.

Morrison boy long long ago, take the boy out the city, but you won't take the SWANSEA out of the boy!
Cardiff - Predictions on 19:14 - Feb 2 with 5108 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 by pencoedjack

Agree they are a p1ss poor team who got lucky against an awful Norwich team yesterday.

We turn up (unlike last time) we should put them in their place.

4 nil
Bony 2
Dyer
Michu off the bench to rub some salt into them red tw@ts jerseys.

And a certain Mr Trundle to bring his flag out of retirement, right in front of the away end.

#Sing up if you hate Cardiff

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:19 - Feb 2 with 5076 viewsDSLR_Jack

Well I think Ole is saying the right things, didn't we and them slag off Dave Jones when he said its just a another game a few seasons back.

I for one are dreading it, and after we showed no passion no fight to win the ball y'day....our lack of pace/creativity. Yes they may of been lucky y'day but we all know a win breads confidence. Its going to be along week.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 5070 viewsVetchitBack

I really don't know how this one will go. Depends which Swans will turn up. I do think win/lose will have a massive bearing on the rest of the season. Win and stay up and lose and possibly go down.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:21 - Feb 2 with 5060 viewsreddythered

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:20 - Feb 2 by VetchitBack

I really don't know how this one will go. Depends which Swans will turn up. I do think win/lose will have a massive bearing on the rest of the season. Win and stay up and lose and possibly go down.

Boring nil-nil...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:28 - Feb 2 with 5002 viewsPapaLazarou

Swansea 2-0 Cardiff (Bony x 2)
Cardiff - Predictions on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 4939 viewsploppy

In fairness, there are plenty on their board saying how lucky they were yesterday and how poorly they defended. And also that Marshall was MoM again.
Cardiff - Predictions on 19:41 - Feb 2 with 4915 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:36 - Feb 2 by ploppy

In fairness, there are plenty on their board saying how lucky they were yesterday and how poorly they defended. And also that Marshall was MoM again.

He keeps getting MoM though. Hope Bony gives him no chance next week. Or anyone else for that matter.

Personally, can't see beyond a draw. Hoping for a win. Prepared for the worst!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:05 - Feb 2 with 4835 viewsTokijo

Cardiff - Predictions on 19:41 - Feb 2 by union_jack

He keeps getting MoM though. Hope Bony gives him no chance next week. Or anyone else for that matter.

Personally, can't see beyond a draw. Hoping for a win. Prepared for the worst!

Form book goes out the window for local derby games but hoping for at least a draw.
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 4803 viewsoldcob

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

BUT

I'm a Swans fan living in Port Talbot, Cimla boy originally, the old part of Pine Grove, moved to Port Talbot for tax reasons. Lots of Swans fans in Port Talbot, and trust me we don't keep it to ourselves {my mates anyway}. Always trying to recruit younger footie fans to a better way of living. The Swansea way
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 4784 viewsDull1Thomas

Play lik e we did v Fulham and it's three points.
Pass the will to live out of them in the first half, wear them down, no panic, no forcing things, massive possession anywhere on the park then drag the big red bus out of the penalty area and score second half.
VERY IMPORTANT fans need to be ver patient and 100% supportive.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:24 - Feb 2 with 4724 viewsLiam12345

not going to attempt to predict score but think we will win narrowly with michu scoring

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:34 - Feb 2 with 4678 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:53 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

if they leave themselves as wide open at the back like they did against Norwich there's only gonna be one winner 4-0 , the knobs had a good ten minute spell yesterday and that's as good as it got

Well at least we had a good ten minutes and won, where as you?

You beat us by 4 clear goals you will be the first team to do it this season, thing is we have played better teams than you.

My prediction, narrow win, either way.
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:37 - Feb 2 with 4661 viewscompactjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:34 - Feb 2 by ScoobyDoo

You beat us by 4 clear goals you will be the first team to do it this season, thing is we have played better teams than you.

Look out, the outcast speaks again...
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:40 - Feb 2 with 4641 viewsJackUlation

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:24 - Feb 2 by Liam12345

not going to attempt to predict score but think we will win narrowly with michu scoring

As soon as Chico gets Marshall sent off, things will be fine...
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:40 - Feb 2 with 4641 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:37 - Feb 2 by compactjack

Look out, the outcast speaks again...

Outcast? Well loved me. Even by you my dear boy!
Cardiff - Predictions on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 4614 viewsLiam12345

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:40 - Feb 2 by JackUlation

As soon as Chico gets Marshall sent off, things will be fine...

very true but will he play

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:44 - Feb 2 with 4606 viewstherealme

The best atmosphere at the Lib to date
That's my prediction

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 4567 viewsTrundle10

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:13 - Feb 2 by Dull1Thomas

Play lik e we did v Fulham and it's three points.
Pass the will to live out of them in the first half, wear them down, no panic, no forcing things, massive possession anywhere on the park then drag the big red bus out of the penalty area and score second half.
VERY IMPORTANT fans need to be ver patient and 100% supportive.

we were poor against Fulham
Cardiff - Predictions on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 4467 viewsOldjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:34 - Feb 2 by ScoobyDoo

Oi dopey red T*AT, you got a new silly manger now who's clueless at defending ,if that had been a top side yesterday double figures would have been achieved i've no doubt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024