Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 21:55 - Feb 7 with 5827 viewsbonymine

Phil Dwyer
Robin Friday
Tarki Mikalef.....??
John Buchanan (That Goal at Grange End)
Phil Stant
Nathan Blake
Kevin Ratcliffe
Mark Aizelwood
Damon Searle
Scott Young
Craig Bellamy

Any more lads ????????

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 472 viewsNotLoyal

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:52 - Dec 6 by Bluebird

Freestone was a great character. Had so much shite off us during games but would grin and give us shite back..
Ps
This was before football fans turned into cry babies..

His son and loads a mates follow the Jacks. Doorstep etc.

Everyone thinks someone is a c没nt, even those who they don鈥檛 thinks are c没nts are c没nts to someone else.
Poll: Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 470 viewsTNT

Jason Perry and Phil fat Dwyer won nothing as footballers, other than this thread (posthumous achievement, like).

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Dec 6 with 456 viewsswancity

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:05 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

Remember when he scored for us v Cardiff we won 3-1 at ninian, Steve Jones scored too, , Thomas ran the length of the stand kissing his swans badge. Fcking idiot.

I was as that game. Away fans banned but we'd got tickets from a Cardiff supporter. Yes Thomas scored in a 3-1 win, took his shirt off and ran right around to the main stand. Not the brightest as apparently he was a Cardiff fan.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:22 - Dec 6 with 446 viewsTNT

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Dec 6 by swancity

I was as that game. Away fans banned but we'd got tickets from a Cardiff supporter. Yes Thomas scored in a 3-1 win, took his shirt off and ran right around to the main stand. Not the brightest as apparently he was a Cardiff fan.

Were we banned for two games? Did John Williams win us the other? I was at both, but we've had bigger fish to fry since.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:00 - Dec 7 with 402 viewsBluebird

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

Talking about doorsteps.
How do you feel about a bus load from Llanelli , Gowerton and Gorseinon etc watching Cardiff at Forest?
Your doorstep
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:18 - Dec 7 with 395 viewssainthelens

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:00 - Dec 7 by Bluebird

Talking about doorsteps.
How do you feel about a bus load from Llanelli , Gowerton and Gorseinon etc watching Cardiff at Forest?
Your doorstep

Nowhere near as bad as yer beloved valleys walking round in Swans tops.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:35 - Dec 7 with 381 viewsNotLoyal

Talking about doorsteps.
Your doorstep

Are you sure 馃槀

Everyone thinks someone is a c没nt, even those who they don鈥檛 thinks are c没nts are c没nts to someone else.
Poll: Who would you rather be in charge of the country during these times?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:38 - Dec 7 with 378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:06 - Dec 6 by porthcawljax

ANDREW LEG. A TOTAL TRAITOR AND WEE ANKER

Yeah, with a considerable amount of egg on his face after bigging up cardiff only to see us achieve what we have. All for the adoration of silly, headslapping tw@ts. Never mind leggy , you've made your p*ss stained bed so best lie in it eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:40 - Dec 7 with 375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Talking about doorsteps.
Your doorstep

12 seater?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:28 - Dec 7 with 359 viewsBluebird

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:35 - Dec 7 by NotLoyal

Are you sure 馃槀

Yes i know it. Plenty of Cardiff from down your way.. So what if freestones son watches you i doubt many of his mates do though..
Not many watch you in general 馃槀
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 11:10 - Dec 7 with 345 viewsRiscaJack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

With me most of the time.

More than a few around here

JENKINS OUT

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 11:13 - Dec 7 with 344 viewsRiscaJack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:28 - Dec 7 by Bluebird

Yes i know it. Plenty of Cardiff from down your way.. So what if freestones son watches you i doubt many of his mates do though..
Not many watch you in general 馃槀

I can guarantee they do as I鈥檝e been on plenty of trips with them

JENKINS OUT

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 07:51 - Dec 8 with 256 viewsbennytheblue

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:18 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

Nowhere near as bad as yer beloved valleys walking round in Swans tops.

Port talbot and Neath? Can you imagine a few hundred jacks in penarth or Barry? I鈥檓 not talking old men either. Apparently there are about 3 jacks in Barry possibly still one in penarth after a recent survey馃ぃ
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 224 viewssainthelens

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 07:51 - Dec 8 by bennytheblue

Port talbot and Neath? Can you imagine a few hundred jacks in penarth or Barry? I鈥檓 not talking old men either. Apparently there are about 3 jacks in Barry possibly still one in penarth after a recent survey馃ぃ

More walk around up yer way in our tops than yer lot doing same down this way.
Fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020