Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 21:55 - Feb 7 with 11223 viewsbonymine

Phil Dwyer
Robin Friday
Tarki Mikalef.....??
John Buchanan (That Goal at Grange End)
Phil Stant
Nathan Blake
Kevin Ratcliffe
Mark Aizelwood
Damon Searle
Scott Young
Craig Bellamy

Any more lads ????????

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 1656 viewsNotLoyal

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:52 - Dec 6 by Bluebird

Freestone was a great character. Had so much shite off us during games but would grin and give us shite back..
Ps
This was before football fans turned into cry babies..

His son and loads a mates follow the Jacks. Doorstep etc.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 1654 viewsTNT

Jason Perry and Phil fat Dwyer won nothing as footballers, other than this thread (posthumous achievement, like).

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Dec 6 with 1640 viewsswancity

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:05 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

Remember when he scored for us v Cardiff we won 3-1 at ninian, Steve Jones scored too, , Thomas ran the length of the stand kissing his swans badge. Fcking idiot.

I was as that game. Away fans banned but we'd got tickets from a Cardiff supporter. Yes Thomas scored in a 3-1 win, took his shirt off and ran right around to the main stand. Not the brightest as apparently he was a Cardiff fan.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:22 - Dec 6 with 1630 viewsTNT

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:16 - Dec 6 by swancity

I was as that game. Away fans banned but we'd got tickets from a Cardiff supporter. Yes Thomas scored in a 3-1 win, took his shirt off and ran right around to the main stand. Not the brightest as apparently he was a Cardiff fan.

Were we banned for two games? Did John Williams win us the other? I was at both, but we've had bigger fish to fry since.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:00 - Dec 7 with 1586 viewsBluebird

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

Talking about doorsteps.
How do you feel about a bus load from Llanelli , Gowerton and Gorseinon etc watching Cardiff at Forest?
Your doorstep
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:18 - Dec 7 with 1579 viewssainthelens

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:00 - Dec 7 by Bluebird

Talking about doorsteps.
How do you feel about a bus load from Llanelli , Gowerton and Gorseinon etc watching Cardiff at Forest?
Your doorstep

Nowhere near as bad as yer beloved valleys walking round in Swans tops.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:35 - Dec 7 with 1565 viewsNotLoyal

Talking about doorsteps.
Your doorstep

Are you sure 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:38 - Dec 7 with 1562 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:06 - Dec 6 by porthcawljax

ANDREW LEG. A TOTAL TRAITOR AND WEE ANKER

Yeah, with a considerable amount of egg on his face after bigging up cardiff only to see us achieve what we have. All for the adoration of silly, headslapping tw@ts. Never mind leggy , you've made your p*ss stained bed so best lie in it eh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:40 - Dec 7 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Talking about doorsteps.
Your doorstep

12 seater?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:28 - Dec 7 with 1543 viewsBluebird

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:35 - Dec 7 by NotLoyal

Are you sure 😂

Yes i know it. Plenty of Cardiff from down your way.. So what if freestones son watches you i doubt many of his mates do though..
Not many watch you in general 😂
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 11:10 - Dec 7 with 1529 views34dfgdf54

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:07 - Dec 6 by NotLoyal

With me most of the time.

More than a few around here
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 11:13 - Dec 7 with 1528 views34dfgdf54

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:28 - Dec 7 by Bluebird

Yes i know it. Plenty of Cardiff from down your way.. So what if freestones son watches you i doubt many of his mates do though..
Not many watch you in general 😂

I can guarantee they do as I’ve been on plenty of trips with them
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 07:51 - Dec 8 with 1440 viewsbennytheblue

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:18 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

Port talbot and Neath? Can you imagine a few hundred jacks in penarth or Barry? I’m not talking old men either. Apparently there are about 3 jacks in Barry possibly still one in penarth after a recent survey🤣
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 1408 viewssainthelens

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 07:51 - Dec 8 by bennytheblue

Port talbot and Neath? Can you imagine a few hundred jacks in penarth or Barry? I’m not talking old men either. Apparently there are about 3 jacks in Barry possibly still one in penarth after a recent survey🤣

More walk around up yer way in our tops than yer lot doing same down this way.
Fact.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 21:26 - Mar 21 with 1029 viewsbonymine

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 22:33 - Feb 7 by ScoobyDoo

Two of them were great players for us, true professionals no matter what their allegiance was.

Ok then just another one 🤷🏼‍♂️👌

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 00:06 - Mar 22 with 979 viewsRobbie

Slightly off topic a bit , can I nominate Gareth Alfie Headslapper Thomas .

He is a Cardiff player of sorts .

Did not realise he was gay , he kept that quiet .
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:40 - Mar 22 with 924 viewsonehunglow

We’re all friends mun.
Look at the Wales support.
Innit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:22 - Mar 22 with 901 viewsmajorraglan

Most of the Cardiff players will just be doing their job and it’s the same with Swans. They’ll know each other quite well because professional football is a small world and there’ll be banter but that will be it. For some though, they go much further.
Can’t see anybody’s mentioned Jason Perry - I’m sure he’s pretty popular in these parts!

Apologies to TNT- he’s mentioned Perry already.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2023 9:23]
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 829 viewsraynor94

In fairness Robin Friday had finished by 1977, Dwyer and Perry without a doubt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 17:36 - Mar 22 with 751 viewsbennytheblue

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 09:58 - Feb 8 by jandyt

In no particular order:

Chopra
Phil Dwyer
Terry (Grizzly Adams) Boyle- until he joined us
Damon Searle
Nick Richardson
Chopra
Nigel Vaughan
Tarki Micallef
Nathan Blake
Betty Bothroyd
Chopra
Joe Ledley
Simon Howarth
Nogan
Bellamy
Did I mention Chopra?

No goals Nogan how can you hate him more than us? He was utter dogarse, in fact I saw him score a goal at Ninian park, a 30 yarder…..for PNE!
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 18:44 - Mar 22 with 720 viewsangryjack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 17:36 - Mar 22 by bennytheblue

No goals Nogan how can you hate him more than us? He was utter dogarse, in fact I saw him score a goal at Ninian park, a 30 yarder…..for PNE!

Played with Kurt at youth level,went to Luton.. his brother Lee was also a pro..Kurt was a really quiet lad,nice fella..
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 19:03 - Mar 22 with 700 viewsunion_jack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 17:36 - Mar 22 by bennytheblue

Was he playing for you at the time??

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 19:30 - Mar 22 with 673 viewsbennytheblue

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 19:03 - Mar 22 by union_jack

Was he playing for you at the time??

No, for Preston….think he got into the sniff sniff a bit post football.
Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 20:44 - Mar 22 with 643 viewsunion_jack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 19:30 - Mar 22 by bennytheblue

No, for Preston….think he got into the sniff sniff a bit post football.

I was imagining a spectacular own goal😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 20:58 - Mar 22 with 639 viewsRhonnda_Jack

Most hated Cardiff Players I've seen since 1980 on 08:18 - Dec 7 by sainthelens

I use to be my towns only jack, now you see loads of Swansea tops up this way. I don't get why any valley man would wanna follow cardiff all they do is think their better than everyone. When there is only one team in Wales and that is the Mighty SWANS. Football fans not pound shop Millwall wannabes. Think of actually being a shiter Millwall tribute act cardiff city through and through
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024