Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? 13:20 - Mar 8 with 11643 viewsclement

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 8267 viewsNeath_Jack

This poll is misleading. You said "Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? You then go and provide a limited list for us to choose from.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 13:55]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:56 - Mar 8 with 8258 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:54 - Mar 8 by Neath_Jack

This poll is misleading. You said "Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? You then go and provide a limited list for us to choose from.

Innit. F*cking pointless.
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:03 - Mar 8 with 8227 viewsclement

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:54 - Mar 8 by Neath_Jack

yeah well, life is like a box of chocolates. It looks like you've got lots of choices, but in reality there's only 6 different ones and one of them is coffee.

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:05 - Mar 8 with 8216 viewsclement

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:56 - Mar 8 by WarwickHunt

Innit. F*cking pointless.

only added 'if you could have anyone' so that i could put a couple we have no realistic chance of getting (rodgers and bobby) to make things more interesting.

if you want pep guardiola or someone just say that in the comments...

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:08 - Mar 8 with 8205 viewsDr_Winston

Moyles for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:20 - Mar 8 with 8182 viewsDarran

The OPs brother Paul.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:31 - Mar 8 with 8168 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:05 - Mar 8 by clement

only added 'if you could have anyone' so that i could put a couple we have no realistic chance of getting (rodgers and bobby) to make things more interesting.

Why have a poll then?
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:33 - Mar 8 with 8161 viewsexiledclaseboy

What a dumbass poll. This is what happens when you put democracy in the wrong hands.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:36 - Mar 8 with 8146 viewsswanny

Where's Big Ron?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:37 - Mar 8 with 8145 viewsC_jack

Jones the butcher?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:54 - Mar 8 with 8088 viewsWhiterockin

Why not add none of the above.
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:09 - Mar 8 with 8063 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Alan Tate is a legend at the club and is coming towards the end of his career. Why not give him the job next season. Maybe Britton can take over in League 1 the following season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:16 - Mar 8 with 8050 viewsSpratty

Lita - Doesn't matter he is not qualified - as one could say the same about playing and he's had a couple of goes at that recently

Failing that I would go for Brian Laudrup - Good genes will out and his brother can advise him re pitfalls
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:53 - Mar 8 with 7988 viewsclement

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:33 - Mar 8 by exiledclaseboy

What a dumbass poll. This is what happens when you put democracy in the wrong hands.

is it?

or are you just being a bit of a prick?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:54 - Mar 8 with 7980 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:53 - Mar 8 by clement

is it?

Probably a combination of the two to be honest mate.

Poll: Tory leader

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 7977 viewsDarran

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:53 - Mar 8 by clement

is it?

He's always the same.

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:56 - Mar 8 with 7970 viewsSpratty

is it?

Poor questionnaire design
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 16:08 - Mar 8 with 7943 viewsDewi1jack

If it's not going to be Garry, then none of those named.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 16:16 - Mar 8 with 7911 viewsJohnw102

Barry Fry

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 16:26 - Mar 8 with 7895 viewsmax936

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 14:05 - Mar 8 by clement

Guardiola for me, go get him Huw.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:11 - Mar 9 with 7616 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2576481/He-suffered-tragedy-fo

My choice
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:16 - Mar 9 with 7608 viewsGundog

Dennis Bergkamp for me.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:33 - Mar 9 with 7582 viewsDarran

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:11 - Mar 9 by exiledinenglandjack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2576481/He-suffered-tragedy-fo

My choice

Been saying it since last season.

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:52 - Mar 9 with 7546 viewsWarwickHunt

According to the Manchester Evening News (part of the Guardian/Observer stable and usually very reliable on local football), Yernahtid have already sounded out Bielsa as a possible replacement for Moyes...
[Post edited 9 Mar 2014 9:53]
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 09:58 - Mar 9 with 7526 viewsDarran

The first mention of Paul Clememt on this site.
Guess who mentioned him?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/97765/page:2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024