Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complete amateurs 15:05 - Aug 16 with 2520 viewsHugeEnkins

Anyone else find the BT complete bias towards man u absolutely infuriating? They seemed to miss the fact that we out classed Man U at home FFS.
Complete amateurs on 15:06 - Aug 16 with 2493 viewsRancid

I did but expected it so not too bothered.We took the 3 points so they can shove it up their hoops.
Complete amateurs on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 2478 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You can't really expect anything less from Scoles and the commentator however Michael Owen played a blinder, told it as it was and was unbiased as was Steve MacMannaman at the end

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Complete amateurs on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 2475 viewsZut_Alors

Over here, we had Andy Townsend and Paul Ince. Ince looked absolutely gutted. Loved it!
Complete amateurs on 15:09 - Aug 16 with 2436 viewsJonnyTheJack

I watched most of it on an NBC stream. Much better than BT sport.

As soon as I saw Scholes and Mcmanaman I switched off. Their coverage is utter toss.
Complete amateurs on 15:09 - Aug 16 with 2436 viewsphact0rri

Least against burnsley we probably won't have to deal with it as much..:)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Complete amateurs on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 2427 viewsheadcleaner

thats the way it goes unfortunately. if we play liverpool, united the gunner etc and we win its always what did they do wrong and was it just an off day. its the same when they play loads of unfancied teams. dont forget its not good for BT or Sky or the BBC when we beat these teams their ratings are higher when the big boys are winning and winning well.

Nice to shove it up em though and upset the applecart so to speak. besides how often to pundits get things right?
Complete amateurs on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 2417 viewsymaohyd

Complete amateurs on 15:06 - Aug 16 by Rancid

I did but expected it so not too bothered.We took the 3 points so they can shove it up their hoops.

I've had BT TV now for a few years and once they also delved into sport was excited. I thought they did really well last year and will provide welcome competition to Sky. I defended BT a few times last season for this type of accusation.

Post match today though was disgraceful. That will go down as one of if not the greatest ever Swans league win. They focussed solely on Man U. couldn't believe it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Complete amateurs on 15:12 - Aug 16 with 2409 viewsJackistentialist

Complete amateurs on 15:09 - Aug 16 by phact0rri

Least against burnsley we probably won't have to deal with it as much..:)

Is that some kind of mashup between Burnley and Barnsley? :D
Login to get fewer ads

Complete amateurs on 15:13 - Aug 16 with 2398 viewscurleigh

It was the same last season when we beat them in the FA cup totally by passed us except for the last 20 seconds
Complete amateurs on 15:15 - Aug 16 with 2354 viewsperchrockjack

Not amateurs just biased ficjheads

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Complete amateurs on 15:16 - Aug 16 with 2354 viewsjacksinceever

Complete amateurs on 15:11 - Aug 16 by ymaohyd

I've had BT TV now for a few years and once they also delved into sport was excited. I thought they did really well last year and will provide welcome competition to Sky. I defended BT a few times last season for this type of accusation.

Post match today though was disgraceful. That will go down as one of if not the greatest ever Swans league win. They focussed solely on Man U. couldn't believe it.

As you say possibly our greatest ever league win - do we really care what those other idiots think?
We'll always be the country bumpkins no matter what we do - according to some we are not even the best team in Wales. Well to all those doubters I say - look at the Premier League at this moment !
Complete amateurs on 15:19 - Aug 16 with 2304 viewsphact0rri

Complete amateurs on 15:12 - Aug 16 by Jackistentialist

Is that some kind of mashup between Burnley and Barnsley? :D

On the tablet it has a mind of it's own at times. Cheers

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Complete amateurs on 15:31 - Aug 16 with 2209 viewsDyfnant

Complete amateurs on 15:07 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

You can't really expect anything less from Scoles and the commentator however Michael Owen played a blinder, told it as it was and was unbiased as was Steve MacMannaman at the end

Owen said nothing pro swans until the last 10 minutes, even when prompted to comment throughout the first hour. Terrible

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Complete amateurs on 15:41 - Aug 16 with 2151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Complete amateurs on 15:31 - Aug 16 by Dyfnant

Owen said nothing pro swans until the last 10 minutes, even when prompted to comment throughout the first hour. Terrible

Perhaps. I must have shut him out for the first 80

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Complete amateurs on 15:46 - Aug 16 with 2112 viewsItchySphincter

Complete amateurs on 15:31 - Aug 16 by Dyfnant

Normally I'd agree but today that's just not true.

As far as the bias goes what do people expect? The biggest and most successful club in the world in the last 20 years - they are the story, not us and we'll never be unless we start consistently winning Premier Leagues and European Cups. It's not nice but it's normal service resumed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Complete amateurs on 15:47 - Aug 16 with 2109 viewsPrivate_Partz

Complete amateurs on 15:16 - Aug 16 by jacksinceever

As you say possibly our greatest ever league win - do we really care what those other idiots think?
We'll always be the country bumpkins no matter what we do - according to some we are not even the best team in Wales. Well to all those doubters I say - look at the Premier League at this moment !

I am not sure we will. A few more results like that and they will love us like never before. Until it goes tits up then watch out.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Complete amateurs on 15:52 - Aug 16 with 2089 viewsJackhero

BT sport Bias there was absolutely awful. No Swans mention until the last 30 Seconds in the post match analysis, should not expect anything less from ginger nut Scholes and anti-Manc MacManaman though really, but the least they should have done was show the interview with Garry Monk. The Van Gaal Interview was cack too, it's always about how poor Manure are and never praise where it was due!

WE SCORED 2 YOU NUMPTIES THEY SCORED 1. Seems the prize for winning is nothing! (media wise)

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Complete amateurs on 17:49 - Aug 16 with 1893 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You have to forgive them, they were in a state of shock.
Some little welsh club with about £30M worth of players just came along and beat their top 6 club with £200+ worth of players.
It could only be very crap football from Man U, it couldn't possibly the good football of one of the smallest clubs in the Prem.
That is Fairy tale stuff and they don't believe in fairey tales.
Complete amateurs on 18:04 - Aug 16 with 1824 viewsjohnlangy

My complaint to BT.

I watched the live Premier League game today between Man Utd and Swansea City. I simply can't believe the incredible bias towards everything Man U in that program. It was as if the Swans weren't even there. Before the game, during half time and after the game it was almost entirely about Man U. Steve McManaman tried to almost apologise at the end about the minimal amount of time allowed for them to comment on the Swans excellent winning performance (about 30 seconds).

BT should be ashamed of themselves.
Complete amateurs on 18:09 - Aug 16 with 1786 viewsskippyjack

The funny thing is.. We weren't great.. we probably deserved it... that kid at the back and Phil Jones shouldn't be in the Premier League.. never mind United.. it was a weirdly comfortable game.. we didn't even get out of 2nd gear..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Complete amateurs on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 1698 viewscentrestandswan

Dreadful coverage BT should be ashamed of themselves.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Complete amateurs on 20:56 - Aug 16 with 1530 viewsDyfnant

Complete amateurs on 15:46 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

Normally I'd agree but today that's just not true.

As far as the bias goes what do people expect? The biggest and most successful club in the world in the last 20 years - they are the story, not us and we'll never be unless we start consistently winning Premier Leagues and European Cups. It's not nice but it's normal service resumed.

Well one of the two commenting during the match did that, he also spouted off a load of football cliches when speaking for longer than 10 seconds

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024