Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil Neville 04:04 - Aug 18 with 5792 viewsJethroJack

On Football Focus, before a ball was kicked, his bottom 3.......
18. Southampton.
19. Swansea City.
20. Burnley.

Apart from Burnley, it's further proof (following his world cup performance) that his brother ended up with all the brains.
Phil Neville on 08:33 - Aug 18 with 4476 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He was reversing a bit last night on MOTD 2 lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Phil Neville on 08:33 - Aug 18 with 4477 viewsdgt73

And ginger tw@t Paul scholes. Scholes was backtracking before Saturdays game tho, when he saw the Swans line-up. Neville too looked a little bit embarrassed on motd 2 last night.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Phil Neville on 08:44 - Aug 18 with 4418 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Neville on 08:33 - Aug 18 by dgt73

And ginger tw@t Paul scholes. Scholes was backtracking before Saturdays game tho, when he saw the Swans line-up. Neville too looked a little bit embarrassed on motd 2 last night.

Chapman said Swans fans would be shouting at the screen last night😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Phil Neville on 09:23 - Aug 18 with 4260 viewsphact0rri

noted how we shot down the regulation odds as well following the win at OT. now were the 8th most likely after newcastle

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Phil Neville on 09:31 - Aug 18 with 4209 viewsEarl_Strickland

Trouble with the so called national pundits is they can't be arsed to do there homework on the so called lower teams.. Scholes & Mcflurry were an embarrassment on BT sports.. Not a clue who we'd signed..
Phil Neville on 09:36 - Aug 18 with 4168 viewsTheFranchise

When Scholes said "now I've look at the team", he instantly made himself and all the other ex-pro "pundits" look like dribbling idiots.
Phil Neville on 09:41 - Aug 18 with 4128 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Neville on 09:36 - Aug 18 by TheFranchise

When Scholes said "now I've look at the team", he instantly made himself and all the other ex-pro "pundits" look like dribbling idiots.

But they've played pro - they MUST know more than us simpletons 😂😂😂😷

Phil Neville on 09:43 - Aug 18 with 4115 viewsClinton

Neville praised sigurdsen as one of the best signings of the summer at the end of motd3 online feature
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28831210

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Phil Neville on 09:48 - Aug 18 with 4082 viewsStarsky

Phil Neville on 09:41 - Aug 18 by waynekerr55

But they've played pro - they MUST know more than us simpletons 😂😂😂😷

Well you know more than most of us too.
I regard you as an 'intermediate'. Very experienced in pro football training methods, undermined by a fear of receiving down arrows.
I have sensibility which is sometimes undermined by passion and testosterone.

It's just the internet, init.

Phil Neville on 09:53 - Aug 18 with 4048 viewsMrSwerve

To be fair a lot of our fans were tipping us for the drop following the 3-0 loss to Villareal and prior to the United win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Phil Neville on 10:01 - Aug 18 with 3997 viewsStarsky

Phil Neville on 09:53 - Aug 18 by MrSwerve

To be fair a lot of our fans were tipping us for the drop following the 3-0 loss to Villareal and prior to the United win.

With respect, in the minority.
It just that they made a lot of noise.

It's just the internet, init.

Phil Neville on 10:10 - Aug 18 with 3949 viewsJocJack

Phil Neville on 09:31 - Aug 18 by Earl_Strickland

Trouble with the so called national pundits is they can't be arsed to do there homework on the so called lower teams.. Scholes & Mcflurry were an embarrassment on BT sports.. Not a clue who we'd signed..

Too true Earl, Thursday night on Talk Sh1t, " De-Guzman" one of Swans key players in midfield this coming season??? Have I missed something?? They cannot be bothered to do their homework outside the so called top six!!
Phil Neville on 10:17 - Aug 18 with 3916 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Neville on 09:48 - Aug 18 by Starsky

Well you know more than most of us too.
I regard you as an 'intermediate'. Very experienced in pro football training methods, undermined by a fear of receiving down arrows.
I have sensibility which is sometimes undermined by passion and testosterone.

I just gave you an ^ arrow for your sheer front, you wonderful c*ntpipe you

Phil Neville on 10:19 - Aug 18 with 3897 viewsicecoldjack

Let them keep thinking that, i love it when we fly under the radar, it should mean we can quietly go about our buisness securing safety .

Even better is that it keeps our players grounded, but a good example of how the media work is that i noticed people talking caulker up saying he should now break back into the England team no problem!
Why? Because he is under the eye of the London hacks again! No mention of the fact Harry struggled last time with QPR either,a few iffy results from them and he Will be down the road IMO .

What ive loved about the swans is the fook you attitude and us doing our thing with other teams having "an off day" when they play us!

Routs is England class easy yet nothing said about him,ditto most other players of ours for various reasons, lets keep fooking up the system i say !
Phil Neville on 11:31 - Aug 18 with 3678 viewsbuilthjack

He's an ugly sod too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Phil Neville on 11:39 - Aug 18 with 3637 viewsPrivate_Partz

Phil Neville on 11:31 - Aug 18 by builthjack

He's an ugly sod too

I cant comment too much on that. Glass houses and stones etc. PN was backtracking like Hell on MOTD2 however ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Phil Neville on 12:54 - Aug 18 with 3489 viewswaynekerr55

Typical British arrogance shown by people who are supposedly the future of English coaching. Their knowledge of opponents is laughable yet they were given coaching rules at a huge club.

Yet they wonder why they are a failure on the international stage 😡😡😡😡

Phil Neville on 12:56 - Aug 18 with 3468 viewsperchrockjack

indeed and its why we suffer from cretins as pundits. Rednap is ok and Gary Nev far and away the most objective. He would have seen this as being possible.

A lot of clubs-humble clubs -will be suffering no fear from manure for wom van persie is crucial.
Finally Juan MATA.. What happened?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Phil Neville on 13:01 - Aug 18 with 3425 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was surprised by Scholes who I heard talking up Leon Britton a couple of times last season.

Scholes worked very hard at his job when he was a footballer and was a model professional. It's surprising to me that he isn't showing that level of professionalism to being a pundit - it's a job after all.

No self respecting pundit should be surprised by the team sheet of a club that they're commenting on.

Very poor.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Phil Neville on 13:07 - Aug 18 with 3387 viewswaynekerr55

Phil Neville on 12:56 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

indeed and its why we suffer from cretins as pundits. Rednap is ok and Gary Nev far and away the most objective. He would have seen this as being possible.

A lot of clubs-humble clubs -will be suffering no fear from manure for wom van persie is crucial.
Finally Juan MATA.. What happened?

Mata has to play in the "hole" like Sigurdsson. Now the mercenary has a 300k p/w contract he'll get that position.

Stupid move by him, he should have knuckled down and listened to Jose's instructions instead of giving it the big I am

Phil Neville on 13:22 - Aug 18 with 3305 viewsswanduck

To be fair a lot of people have been backing us for relegation.

Don't really get it myself, can only assume it's the Monk factor as think we have a top ten squad.

Or maybe as others have said people are just clueless fks who don't follow us and know about the great players we've bought in.

The BBC don't help when they spout of 'facts' in their articles like 'Swansea have lost 9 first team players this summer'

Can only assume the like of Lita were included there which is rather misleading.
Phil Neville on 03:57 - Aug 19 with 2938 viewsJethroJack

What gets me is that these useless pundits can't even see that clubs like Utd wouldn't lower themselves to buy players like Jeff & Bafe or even Siggy because they don't cost enough see. Yet, these boys are FAR SUPERIOR PERFORMERS to most of their current squad.

Forget the 2 starting line-ups on Saturday, just compare the respective benches & I'd prefer to have ours than Utd's any day of the week.......and Fernandez is still to come.

Top 6 this season anyone?????
Phil Neville on 08:54 - Aug 19 with 2760 viewsdgt73

Phil Neville on 03:57 - Aug 19 by JethroJack

What gets me is that these useless pundits can't even see that clubs like Utd wouldn't lower themselves to buy players like Jeff & Bafe or even Siggy because they don't cost enough see. Yet, these boys are FAR SUPERIOR PERFORMERS to most of their current squad.

Forget the 2 starting line-ups on Saturday, just compare the respective benches & I'd prefer to have ours than Utd's any day of the week.......and Fernandez is still to come.

Top 6 this season anyone?????

Top 6 I wouldn't go that far.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Phil Neville on 08:57 - Aug 19 with 2747 viewsJethroJack

Ok, top 7
Phil Neville on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 2693 viewsJackSomething

Phil Neville on 08:54 - Aug 19 by dgt73

Top 6 I wouldn't go that far.

I also wouldn't go as far as saying Gomis and Montero are 'far superior performers' to most of United's squad based on one substitute performance.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2014 9:10]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024