Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWanse V Crapland BBC news 08:45 - Mar 4 with 12384 viewslibertine

as I said not much news about the super swans doing the double, in fact it didn't even get a mention on BBC wales

last night Cardiff win against some crappy bottom leagues side
"Crapland and doing the turn around"

and guess what it all over the news
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 08:54 - Mar 4 with 6647 viewsraynor94

Oh get over it mun, we are in the same league as united! and it was a fortnight ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 08:57 - Mar 4 with 6640 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think we will have to accept that the Crapdiff based and biased media will carry on as they are for the time being.
Currently we have a much bigger stage to play on and we are recognised all over the world as a result.
Let them stick to their local news. Most of their papers are failing and half of Wales cannot even pick up radio wales and BBC Wales is irrelevant to two thirds of the country.
Having said that we should still raise any issues as it keeps the swines on their toes ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:33 - Mar 4 with 6558 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 08:57 - Mar 4 by Private_Partz

I think we will have to accept that the Crapdiff based and biased media will carry on as they are for the time being.
Currently we have a much bigger stage to play on and we are recognised all over the world as a result.
Let them stick to their local news. Most of their papers are failing and half of Wales cannot even pick up radio wales and BBC Wales is irrelevant to two thirds of the country.
Having said that we should still raise any issues as it keeps the swines on their toes ;-)

They're extremely local , only covering teams within a five mile radius of the studio.
The should just have a BBC Cardiff and one for the rest of Wales.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:52 - Mar 4 with 6522 viewsjohnlangy

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 08:54 - Mar 4 by raynor94

Oh get over it mun, we are in the same league as united! and it was a fortnight ago

He may have meant Burnley.

Not exactly the same as Man U but compared with Rotherham ? Worth a mention surely.
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:53 - Mar 4 with 6518 viewsJethroJack

Let's face it, the Cardiff based media must be so desperate to report something positive, that even an away win at Rotherham is a God-send Let's play down the £174M debt & latest home defeat against Wolves & focus on Rotherham
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 19:00 - Mar 4 with 6198 viewslibertine

what i'm trying to get at is it didn't get a mention last week nothing, with this sort of crap from Cardiff how can our club grow in fan base,

who the hell knows that we did the double if our own news doesn't report it?

Its the epitome of the Swansea Cardiff relationship, it describes it perfectly,

don't pay your license fees! refuse, unless your put on an equal footing with crapland

I've had enough of this apart ide
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 12:00 - Mar 7 with 6018 viewsDafyddHuw

Yawn
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 12:09 - Mar 7 with 6003 viewslibertine

apathy is the seed, but what grows from it
Login to get fewer ads

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 12:57 - Mar 7 with 5951 viewsScoobyDoo

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:33 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

They're extremely local , only covering teams within a five mile radius of the studio.
The should just have a BBC Cardiff and one for the rest of Wales.

Fecking biased media Bryn ain't it!
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 15:06 - Mar 7 with 5843 viewsScoobyjack

Also they did have a couple of mins about us v man u, the Monday after the game on the 1830 news. I remember being pleasantly surprised.
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 18:08 - Mar 7 with 5738 viewslibertine

well I missed that unfortunately
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 18:38 - Mar 7 with 5708 viewsSwanzay

Im sure as we did not play today, their loss today will be the main BBC Wales sporting headlines....
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 19:44 - Mar 7 with 5631 viewstf_jack

Cardiff are yesterday's sports news.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 23:20 - Mar 7 with 5537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 12:57 - Mar 7 by ScoobyDoo

Fecking biased media Bryn ain't it!

Well yeah. But it's so pathetic it's laughable. You keep the bbc Wales cheerleaders, we'll crack on with MOTD

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 23:26 - Mar 7 with 5527 viewsperchrockjack

Swans TV is the way forward.

Bec Wales hinder our progress

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 00:15 - Mar 8 with 5496 viewsTNT

With The Swans thriving and Cardiff not, would you welcome their fickle / fringe fans increasing our fanbase?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:57 - Mar 8 with 5386 viewsDewi1jack

Seriously ladies and gents,
they get a few seconds on a minor TV station and the newspapers they get a mention in regularly are not worth reading.
Not many people do looking at the circulation figures

South Wales Echo 25,044
Western Mail* Mon-Wed/Sat

Western Mail* Thurs/Fri

Wales on Sunday 63,923

We seem to quite regularly get mentions in the big American papers that have daily circulation figures ranging between 400,000 and 2.5 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_States_by_circulat

We have extended highlights on Sky every game, on MOTD (before midnight!!) not some joke show with the useless w**kers Maneesh and Claridge.
We're shown worldwide on TV. We appear in the overseas media on a very regular basis (and not in the comedy section as our Eastern cousins do)
Be magnanimous.

Let them have their 10 seconds of things to depress them further

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 5352 viewsWatchman

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 23:26 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Swans TV is the way forward.

Bec Wales hinder our progress

spot Richey La
we are awash with cash no reason the club should not engage, inform and retain supporters on its own accord
We no longer need em!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 13:13 - Mar 8 with 5263 viewsPrivate_Partz

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 09:57 - Mar 8 by Dewi1jack

Seriously ladies and gents,
they get a few seconds on a minor TV station and the newspapers they get a mention in regularly are not worth reading.
Not many people do looking at the circulation figures

South Wales Echo 25,044
Western Mail* Mon-Wed/Sat

Western Mail* Thurs/Fri

Wales on Sunday 63,923

We seem to quite regularly get mentions in the big American papers that have daily circulation figures ranging between 400,000 and 2.5 million

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_States_by_circulat

We have extended highlights on Sky every game, on MOTD (before midnight!!) not some joke show with the useless w**kers Maneesh and Claridge.
We're shown worldwide on TV. We appear in the overseas media on a very regular basis (and not in the comedy section as our Eastern cousins do)
Be magnanimous.

Let them have their 10 seconds of things to depress them further

This is absolutely correct and a welsh media platform for us is no great shakes.
However this is supposed to be the Welsh media and the coverage is very poor for all areas outside of the South East. The Cardiff based media is the third biggest in the UK yet all they can spare us is a cupboard in Alexandra Road! They do not even have cupboards in the rest of Wales all though it is heartening to see Carmarthen having a representation for Welsh speakers.
This is not just confined to sport so I say stay on the case. They are paranoid enough and as I say it keeps them on their toes.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2015 13:24]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 16:24 - Mar 8 with 5190 viewssherpajacob

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 00:15 - Mar 8 by TNT

With The Swans thriving and Cardiff not, would you welcome their fickle / fringe fans increasing our fanbase?

No genuine fan will ever change clubs. If we'd lost to Hull In 2003 and cardiff were doing well would anybody here have swapped allegiances, absolutely not!

What I hope is happening is that young kids in Bridgend, Merthyr and Maesteg are choosing the swans, and that young kids in Swansea are not building any affection for Liverpool, man utd, Chelsea etc.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 16:49 - Mar 8 with 5179 viewsScoobyDoo

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 16:24 - Mar 8 by sherpajacob

No genuine fan will ever change clubs. If we'd lost to Hull In 2003 and cardiff were doing well would anybody here have swapped allegiances, absolutely not!

What I hope is happening is that young kids in Bridgend, Merthyr and Maesteg are choosing the swans, and that young kids in Swansea are not building any affection for Liverpool, man utd, Chelsea etc.

Absolutely correct.
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 5167 viewsmonmouth

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 16:49 - Mar 8 by ScoobyDoo

Absolutely correct.

How many there yesterday Scoobs? 12000? 14000? Just I know you are always proud of your attendances.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 17:35 - Mar 8 with 5147 viewsScoobyDoo

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 17:04 - Mar 8 by monmouth

How many there yesterday Scoobs? 12000? 14000? Just I know you are always proud of your attendances.

Well if it was 14000 it was about the same as the average you were getting in the Championship, was it not?
SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 18:00 - Mar 8 with 5126 viewsmonmouth

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 17:35 - Mar 8 by ScoobyDoo

Well if it was 14000 it was about the same as the average you were getting in the Championship, was it not?

But you're a big club with massive potential. You wouldn't want to be comparing yourself with little old us would you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 18:28 - Mar 8 with 5089 viewsmorningstar

SWanse V Crapland BBC news on 18:00 - Mar 8 by monmouth

But you're a big club with massive potential. You wouldn't want to be comparing yourself with little old us would you?

Sleeping giant i believe was the term used. They even had a website dedicated to it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024