Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew 22:22 - Apr 13 with 5686 viewsDull1Thomas

Is he a defender, stoker or wing?

I have seen hime described as all three.

1 goal in 4 this season is exceptional for a defender, pretty good for wing but a little shy fora striker.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2015 22:24]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Andre Ayew on 22:57 - Apr 13 with 5615 viewsSwansNZ

I don't think he's a stoker.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Andre Ayew on 22:59 - Apr 13 with 5614 viewsairedale

As Brenan said, lazy journalism.
Andre Ayew on 23:17 - Apr 13 with 5579 viewss1ackjack

Casey Jones was the best stoker I've ever seen.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Andre Ayew on 23:27 - Apr 13 with 5563 viewsairedale

The only stoker I know was Bram Stoker.

He had the best chat up line ever, 'hello sweetie, Stoker's here'.
Andre Ayew on 23:38 - Apr 13 with 5546 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hes a winger i think - thats where ive seem him most - primarily for Ghana.

Definitely in our mold for wingers - loooads of pace, lacks end product on occasion but still better than any of our current wingers - decent finisher too. One of Ghanas best players at the World Cup.

Thought hed be a bit out of our league tbh, but depending on his wages, would be a goo dsigning - probably a step up on anything we have currently.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Andre Ayew on 23:52 - Apr 13 with 5527 viewsSwansNZ

Andre Ayew on 23:38 - Apr 13 by PozuelosSideys

Hes a winger i think - thats where ive seem him most - primarily for Ghana.

Definitely in our mold for wingers - loooads of pace, lacks end product on occasion but still better than any of our current wingers - decent finisher too. One of Ghanas best players at the World Cup.

Thought hed be a bit out of our league tbh, but depending on his wages, would be a goo dsigning - probably a step up on anything we have currently.

What do you mean "out of our league"?
Not many teams in the world have what we have to offer.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Andre Ayew on 00:16 - Apr 14 with 5503 viewsPozuelosSideys

Andre Ayew on 23:52 - Apr 13 by SwansNZ

I mean that id be suprised if somebody like Liverpool didnt go in for him if he became available. Seems a Rodgers sort of player to me.

The numbers for his wages would still be big too. Saying that, we badly need a new right winger and he would fit the bill.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Andre Ayew on 00:26 - Apr 14 with 5483 viewsScoobyWho

Andre Ayew on 23:17 - Apr 13 by s1ackjack

Casey Jones was the best stoker I've ever seen.

Ryan's brother ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew on 06:03 - Apr 14 with 5410 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I was very impressed with him in the World Cup and have kept an eye on him since - his goal against the USA was class with the outside of the left foot.

But I think (don't know) from where I've seen him play that he is more of a natural left wing, where we already will hopefully have a healthy Montero cemented next season. So I'm not interested unless they think he can play on the right. Definitely not a true stoker at 5'9".

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Andre Ayew on 06:39 - Apr 14 with 5380 viewsDr_Winston

Andre Ayew on 23:52 - Apr 13 by SwansNZ

Plenty of teams can offer him a bigger name than us and European football. Our financial offer is likely to be up there, but that's only going to be part of the attraction, although more cynical types would disagree.

File this one under "be surprised if it happens".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andre Ayew (n/t) on 11:24 - Apr 14 with 5236 viewsDull1Thomas

Wales online makes him sound like a replacement for Wayne.
As has been said - file under surprised if it happens.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2015 11:26]

Andre Ayew on 11:24 - Apr 14 with 5235 viewsDull1Thomas

striker

Andre Ayew (n/t) on 11:31 - Apr 14 with 5222 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew (n/t) on 11:24 - Apr 14 by Dull1Thomas

Wales online makes him sound like a replacement for Wayne.
As has been said - file under surprised if it happens.

More likely for Dyer, surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew (n/t) on 11:38 - Apr 14 with 5204 viewsDull1Thomas

Andre Ayew (n/t) on 11:31 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

More likely for Dyer, surely?

The description of his play sounds more similar to Routledge (narrower, moving to the centre from an outside right position) than Dyer (more of a line hugger) to me but you could be right. Monk doesn't rate Nath in the current set up and I we rarely use width until Montero comes on for his 20 minutes.
He looked good in the WC but there again so did a lot of players. Given his old man's reputation and stature in the games I ca see him going to a Champions' League club and a goo one at that.

Andre Ayew on 15:47 - Apr 14 with 5057 viewsSwan91

i could imagine him playing the roaming role behind the striker like Routledge has been doing, would be perfect seeing as he is a winger/striker so he can run the channels and also hopefully have a good enough finish to score some extra goals for us!!
Andre Ayew on 16:08 - Apr 14 with 5021 viewsOldjack

Swansea look set to win the race for Andre Ayew after offering the Marseille forward a deal worth £54,000-a-week.

The Ghana international, who is a free agent this summer, had looked likely to sign for Tottenham, but the Swans moved in first claim Le10 Sport.

Ayew is likely to recieve other offers as he prepares to move on from Marseille, but the £54,000-a-week deal matches the kind of salary he’s looking for.

Garry Monk’s side still face some competition to get the deal done, but are now in the driving seat.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Andre Ayew on 08:34 - Apr 15 with 4829 viewstrampie

Now this guy is a good player, no guarantees of any transfer coming off (if we even get him) but it would be a heck of a signing if the Swans could get him, I would think a so called bigger club would get him, but there again Swansea are a well established team in a top league these days.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2015 13:15]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Andre Ayew on 13:01 - Apr 15 with 4691 viewskarnataka

Andre Ayew on 00:26 - Apr 14 by ScoobyWho

Ryan's brother ?

Who's Ryan Jones?
Andre Ayew on 17:05 - Apr 15 with 4583 viewsAndyNak

Been quoted as saying he was a Lerpwl supporter as a boy...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3040057/Andre-Ayew-keen-boyhoo

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Andre Ayew on 18:38 - Apr 15 with 4534 viewsHuw57

Winger / Second Striker, apparently. I reckon he would go into the Routledge role nicely if we were to get him.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Andre Ayew on 18:41 - Apr 15 with 4527 viewsHuw57

Andre Ayew on 18:38 - Apr 15 by Huw57

Winger / Second Striker, apparently. I reckon he would go into the Routledge role nicely if we were to get him.

Like this:-

Fabianski

Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Cork
Shelvey Ki
Siggy
Ayew
Gomis

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024