Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
True to £22 13:58 - Jul 8 with 8728 viewsAustinIsOurHero

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-agrees-to-reduce-away-ticket-price

The Swans are receiving plaudits up and down the country for pledging to cap away ticket prices at £22, with the club subsidising the remaining costs.

Fantastic gesture from the club.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

True to £22 on 14:52 - Jul 8 with 6001 viewsJethroJack

Another classy move by our board.
Proud to be a Jack.
True to £22 on 14:52 - Jul 8 with 6001 viewsswans11

Best initiative I have seen anywhere forget the free coaches at Stoke or any subsidised travel this benefits everyone who goes to away games not just people who go on official coaches.
True to £22 on 15:31 - Jul 8 with 5884 viewsChrisSCFC

Fair play to the club that's great stuff.
True to £22 on 16:06 - Jul 8 with 5803 viewswhiterock

True to £22 on 14:52 - Jul 8 by swans11

Best initiative I have seen anywhere forget the free coaches at Stoke or any subsidised travel this benefits everyone who goes to away games not just people who go on official coaches.

absolutely, let than 10% travel on the official coaches
True to £22 on 16:23 - Jul 8 with 5758 viewsDyfnant

Only downside will be the club probaby ordering less tickets than entitled too. Perhaps they should take orders even earlier to gauge demand

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

True to £22 on 16:56 - Jul 8 with 5690 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed. Superb gesture and it ensures maximum support from the Jack Army for away games.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

True to £22 on 16:57 - Jul 8 with 5684 viewswhiterock

True to £22 on 16:23 - Jul 8 by Dyfnant

Only downside will be the club probaby ordering less tickets than entitled too. Perhaps they should take orders even earlier to gauge demand

3000 ordered for Chelsea, hope we sell them
True to £22 on 17:02 - Jul 8 with 5661 viewsbuilthjack

True to £22 on 16:23 - Jul 8 by Dyfnant

Yes, take the full allocation early.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

True to £22 on 17:26 - Jul 8 with 5619 viewsEdmundo

Nice gesture....i'll be going away a few more times then this season👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

True to £22 on 18:15 - Jul 8 with 5518 viewsPacemaker

Superb gesture by the club. I noticed in the crowd shot within the article they have zoomed in on my good looks obviously hoping I will attract further sales with my handsome good looks

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

True to £22 on 18:33 - Jul 8 with 5451 viewsStarsky

Great stuff Swans

It's just the internet, init.

True to £22 on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 5428 viewsswans11

Just noticed you will have to be jack army member to get cheap tickets at general sale stage price will go back up
True to £22 on 20:30 - Jul 8 with 5253 viewsruhrjack

German national media reporting on true 22(Tele and online) .Brilliant advertising for our Swans.
True to £22 on 20:34 - Jul 8 with 5240 viewsGlyn1

True to £22 on 14:52 - Jul 8 by swans11

Not everyone.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

True to £22 on 20:50 - Jul 8 with 5192 viewsPhil_S

Just need to point out - given the amount of crap he takes - the work that Huw Cooze has done on this as our Trust rep

We may not blow our trumpet enough but we have played a big part in making this happen
True to £22 on 20:52 - Jul 8 with 5186 viewsDarran

I was just reading the Trust Facebook page and I see the nasty c*nts are still amongst us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

True to £22 on 21:24 - Jul 8 with 5094 viewslondonlisa2001

An excellent initiative and I applaud the Trust and the club.

I was not going to renew my jackarmy membership this season as I didn't think it was worthwhile given that virtually all away games went to general sale last year, but I will do as a result of this.
True to £22 on 21:45 - Jul 8 with 5031 viewsjack247

This is superb. Well done to all involved.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 21:46]
True to £22 on 01:16 - Jul 9 with 4846 viewsswans11

True to £22 on 20:34 - Jul 8 by Glyn1

Not everyone.

So who doesn't benefit from this then. Yes you have buy jack at my nber shop but you get that back in savings in just one match if you go to Chelsea our first held away. Would normally be 50 quid you will pay 22 saving 28 so ja non season ticket 25 St ja 10
True to £22 on 01:21 - Jul 9 with 4843 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Umm, so it's not this then?

http://www.wearepremierleague.com/2014/04/how-clubs-spend-200k-away-fans-fund.ht

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

True to £22 on 01:29 - Jul 9 with 4839 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Ah yes, plus a bit maybe - once the JA purchases have been factored in I guess:

From the top link:

In brief:
- Swansea City made a net spend of around £175,000 on its Away Supporters Initiative (ASI) last season (2014-15).
The ASI was introduced two seasons ago when Premier League clubs agreed to set aside £12m of their own allocated funds over three seasons to make the matchday experience better and cheaper for travelling fans.
The Swans provided away supporters with either ticket reductions, free concourse meals, match programmes or merchandise for 15 of its 19 Premier League trips, while there were also offers in place for the club’s cup ties at Liverpool and Blackburn.
The club worked with nine Premier League teams on reciprocal ticket reductions for travelling fans, plus discounted tickets for the trips to Liverpool, Manchester City and Spurs.
The club also paid for a free concourse meal for every Swans fan at Southampton and Blackburn (cup); a complimentary programme at Arsenal and a free replica shirt for each of the 2,900 fans that made the final day trip to Crystal Palace.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-agrees-to-reduce-away-ticket-price

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

True to £22 on 08:53 - Jul 9 with 4709 viewsJohnw102

Excellent, means as an OAP (coffin dodger as some would say!) means I will be able to go to more away games and enjoy the magic atmosphere that follows Swansea. Thanks YJBs

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

True to £22 on 09:52 - Jul 9 with 4630 viewsJethroJack

True to £22 on 01:16 - Jul 9 by swans11

So who doesn't benefit from this then. Yes you have buy jack at my nber shop but you get that back in savings in just one match if you go to Chelsea our first held away. Would normally be 50 quid you will pay 22 saving 28 so ja non season ticket 25 St ja 10

New keyboard required maybe?!?
True to £22 on 09:55 - Jul 9 with 4623 viewsJethroJack

True to £22 on 21:24 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

An excellent initiative and I applaud the Trust and the club.

I was not going to renew my jackarmy membership this season as I didn't think it was worthwhile given that virtually all away games went to general sale last year, but I will do as a result of this.

Same here, 4 JA memberships just renewed
True to £22 on 11:10 - Jul 9 with 4567 viewsMillie

True to £22 on 01:21 - Jul 9 by NeiltheTaylor

Umm, so it's not this then?

http://www.wearepremierleague.com/2014/04/how-clubs-spend-200k-away-fans-fund.ht

Th £200k is a directive from the Premier League, its not compulsory and some clubs spend bugger all of it, Cardiff, when they were in the PL spent some of their money on directional signs for away supporters. Everton are doing the bogs up in the Away End this year.
Great article NTT.

Just a word of caution, lets say your a JAM, maybe because of family/work commitments you decide not to go to say Chelsea, the price is £22 in the window, later things change and now you can go, but tickets are now on General Sale at £50 even to JAM's

*Jack Army Member (JAM)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024