Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Man Utd Fan 10:15 - Aug 31 with 12344 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody recognise him

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-united-fan-thinks-schweinsteiger-is-p
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 10:23 - Aug 31 with 7954 viewsNeath_Jack

Yes it's Les, Les Ferdinand.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 10:53 - Aug 31 with 7834 viewsdgt73

I know him....his name his Mr G. hunter.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:29 - Aug 31 with 7490 viewsSilverSurfer

his name is Walter Knob
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:38 - Aug 31 with 7438 viewsHidden_Hand

Oh dear
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:38 - Aug 31 with 7416 viewsHighjack

Mister Braincell.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:44 - Aug 31 with 7389 viewsHighjack

Frank Lee Tw@ttish?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:47 - Aug 31 with 7373 viewsTreforys_Jack

He just doesn't know mun.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:52 - Aug 31 with 7335 viewspencoedjack

About 10 on the train from Newport .... Plus 2 in front row of NE upper,the ST holders who sold their tickets to manure fans should be ashamed of themselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 15:06 - Aug 31 with 7281 viewsHighjack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:52 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

About 10 on the train from Newport .... Plus 2 in front row of NE upper,the ST holders who sold their tickets to manure fans should be ashamed of themselves.

They're going to be the same people who sell their tickets to Korean and Den Haag fans.

Probably making a fair mint out of their enterprises.

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 15:27 - Aug 31 with 7143 viewsbeefy

I think that guy was to the right of us in the first half, West stand lower (North). Did not see him and his chum after half time!
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 16:27 - Aug 31 with 6983 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

he walked home after that interview

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 17:16 - Aug 31 with 6813 viewsairedale

I loved the song about us supporting our local team.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 17:46 - Aug 31 with 6717 viewsMarryGonk

Pr*ck

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 22:42 - Aug 31 with 6332 viewsjackrabbit

Definitely South East Glamorgan - probably Newport, might be Barry or Penarth. Can't blame him - his local team CCFC have been a huge disappointment. Got to look elsewhere for glory - but not in this direction. Not yet.

It's amazing the allegiances people have. Many years ago I arrived back in Merthyr in late evening on the train from Cardiff having seen Wales play in the Six Nations that afternoon. On the same train clutching an Arsenal programme was a young girl, early 20s, who'd travelled from Merthyr up to Highbury and back on her own in order to see her beloved Gunners. I thought it was amazing - all that time, money and effort to follow a football club nearly 200 miles away. These days hopefully, similar young people will form their allegiances with a more local top drawer club. It will happen in time. That's why we need to expand the stadium and become a Premier League permanent fixture. The second part of that is proceeding nicely.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 22:54 - Aug 31 with 6276 viewswhiterock

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 22:42 - Aug 31 by jackrabbit

Definitely South East Glamorgan - probably Newport, might be Barry or Penarth. Can't blame him - his local team CCFC have been a huge disappointment. Got to look elsewhere for glory - but not in this direction. Not yet.

It's amazing the allegiances people have. Many years ago I arrived back in Merthyr in late evening on the train from Cardiff having seen Wales play in the Six Nations that afternoon. On the same train clutching an Arsenal programme was a young girl, early 20s, who'd travelled from Merthyr up to Highbury and back on her own in order to see her beloved Gunners. I thought it was amazing - all that time, money and effort to follow a football club nearly 200 miles away. These days hopefully, similar young people will form their allegiances with a more local top drawer club. It will happen in time. That's why we need to expand the stadium and become a Premier League permanent fixture. The second part of that is proceeding nicely.

Robin Van Persie, he left coz your shit
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:00 - Aug 31 with 6247 viewsjackrabbit

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 22:54 - Aug 31 by whiterock

Robin Van Persie, he left coz your shit

Eh?
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:08 - Aug 31 with 6210 viewsSwansNZ

I can’t understand how/why people can really support a team from a city that they probably have no relation too. If you’re from Swansea, support Swansea, if you’re from Cardiff, support Swansea. Simple!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:12 - Aug 31 with 6188 viewsAndy1300

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:00 - Aug 31 by jackrabbit

Eh?

One of the songs we sung yesterday

Number 1 team in Wales

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:33 - Aug 31 with 6122 viewsowainglyndwr

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 22:42 - Aug 31 by jackrabbit

I suppose all the Welsh clubs were down in the lower leagues for so long it is not surprising.
Now we have a chance to change things
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:38 - Aug 31 with 6114 viewssquarebear

Newport's not in Glamorganshire[/PEDANTRY].

Live and let live, I say. Let people support who they like. If they're prepared to travel 200 miles to watch ManU then they're unlikely to be bothered about their struggling local league side/s.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 00:05 - Sep 1 with 6052 viewsepaul

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 17:46 - Aug 31 by MarryGonk

Pr*ck

Summed up in one word

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 08:28 - Sep 1 with 5837 viewslonglostjack

Bryn Terfel thanked the audience for their welcoming applause at a concert in Germany on Sunday evening by saying that it went a long way to making him feel better after his team Manchester Utd had lost to Swansea City. Just saying.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 08:32 - Sep 1 with 5819 viewsSwansNZ

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 08:28 - Sep 1 by longlostjack

Bryn Terfel thanked the audience for their welcoming applause at a concert in Germany on Sunday evening by saying that it went a long way to making him feel better after his team Manchester Utd had lost to Swansea City. Just saying.

Fck him

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 08:48 - Sep 1 with 5780 viewsairedale

When he was talking about Man U in his local (S Wales) accent, he used the term 'we'. That's delusional imo. Your team is where you're from, and you are what you are. You can't make a conscious decision to alter those facts because that makes you delusional.

I saw two of them by the Waun Wen (pub gone now), mincing up from the town. Both were wearing shorts, one had a dinky little pair on and the other chap's were below the knees, both had polo shirts and boat shoes and it was pissing down. They looked like they had just stepped out of the 'Next' catalogue and I was convinced that they were on their way to the North Stand. They had the air of being smugly assured with their association, via their money, with Manchester United.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 09:11 - Sep 1 with 5725 viewsmattjenkins1990

The logic on this post is ridiculous. By saying these things you are inhibiting how far Swansea can grow as a club in terms of a fanbase. We have plenty of fans from all over the world, should all of them stop supporting the Swans because they are not there local club.

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024