Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we do go down 03:09 - Dec 6 with 3321 viewsImAlrightJack

How do you see the future of this club?.

Possible promotion at the first time of asking?, mid table every season and no chance of coming back?, back to back relegations like Wolves?, relegation scraps? or back-to-back Play-Off disappointments?.

I definetly do not see the first scenario happening at all, we just don't have the resources for it. If we do return to the Championship, how will you cope watching us playing teams like Birmingham, Reading and Brentford who half the world have never heard of?. Then there's the prospect of Kelly Cates on Channel 5, more commercial breaks than a Kit-Kat, SkyBet badges on our sleeves and drap away trips to tin-roofed sheds. I've been trying to accept the worse, I really have, but it hasn't honestly been doing me much good.

I've been wanting Aston Villa to go down for a few seasons now, cos they keep staying up when it looks like they're going, while bringing zero entertainment to the league, now it looks like the season it'll happen to them, my team look like bloody joining them!.

All I want for Christmas is three points.
If we do go down on 03:17 - Dec 6 with 3309 viewsCaliforniaJack

No live games on NBC Sports in the United States or on Fox Soccer either.
If we do go down on 03:34 - Dec 6 with 3294 viewsChrisSCFC

When I started supporting this club the Championship was a distant dream, as long as the club are in a good place financially I'll be relatively content.

It doesn't have to come to that though with a real leader/tactician and a half decent striker signed in January then the Jacks are staying up no doubt about it.
If we do go down on 05:42 - Dec 6 with 3261 viewsphact0rri

If we do go down on 03:17 - Dec 6 by CaliforniaJack

No live games on NBC Sports in the United States or on Fox Soccer either.

Its a lot of highlights, radio, and the football league show. As they don't air every match on the championship on TV in the UK either. I think like maybe three a week or something like that.

For me, if we go down I suspect it will be me on the rugby more than the football again, and scrapping for every bit of swans football I can manage.

Lets not go down yeah, I like my football.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

If we do go down on 07:45 - Dec 6 with 3176 viewsKilkennyjack

Impact on swans academy ? Well we have produced next to feck all at premier league level so maybe championship level might help that. That said, the budget would fall so less bought in players below first team level. Ben,joey, and jazz all pre date the big academy investment of course.

Beware of the Risen People

If we do go down on 08:04 - Dec 6 with 3135 viewstrampie

Trust get 25% share holding and then the Swans go back up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

If we do go down on 08:14 - Dec 6 with 3111 viewsorion3016

We've been spoilt for a long time now so after the initial shock a competitive championship team is still considerably better than what the vast majority of us are used to
More midweek games is a plus for me

Be over there now after

If we do go down on 08:19 - Dec 6 with 3091 viewsClinton

The championship is incredibly competitive at the top, very difficult to get out of. You can't assume you'll get back at the first time of asking.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

If we do go down on 09:01 - Dec 6 with 3023 viewsJackanapes

If we went down, Im not sure Id want to go back to this. Premier League is a hideous product. Points over performances. This tv deal is an illusion. Didnt we just have the richest deal ever? After we get the next richest deal ever there will be the another next richest deal ever.
What difference has it made? we just have more players with bigger wages, who care less.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

If we do go down on 09:03 - Dec 6 with 3013 viewsDr_Winston

If we do go down on 09:01 - Dec 6 by Jackanapes

If we went down, Im not sure Id want to go back to this. Premier League is a hideous product. Points over performances. This tv deal is an illusion. Didnt we just have the richest deal ever? After we get the next richest deal ever there will be the another next richest deal ever.
What difference has it made? we just have more players with bigger wages, who care less.

I'd want to get back at the first opportunity. The last five years have been awesome.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If we do go down on 09:08 - Dec 6 with 2988 viewsJackanapes

If we do go down on 09:03 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

I'd want to get back at the first opportunity. The last five years have been awesome.

3 of the last 5 years have been awesome. Not necessarily linearly either.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

If we do go down on 09:11 - Dec 6 with 2968 viewsDr_Winston

If we do go down on 09:08 - Dec 6 by Jackanapes

3 of the last 5 years have been awesome. Not necessarily linearly either.

They've all been great fella. Just some better than others.

I do not want to go back to looking forward to games against Huddersfield. To win games and progress up the leagues until you're up there competing with the best is the whole point of football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If we do go down on 09:13 - Dec 6 with 2955 viewsJackanapes

If we do go down on 09:11 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

They've all been great fella. Just some better than others.

I do not want to go back to looking forward to games against Huddersfield. To win games and progress up the leagues until you're up there competing with the best is the whole point of football.

You see Id rather look forward to playing ANYONE that dread having to come to the game like I do right now. I know where you coming from. I also see the Prem for what it is. A festering pile of shyte.

If we do go down on 09:14 - Dec 6 with 2953 viewsBloodyhills

I hope that clauses are written into all of the players contracts taking into account the possibility of relegation. It would be terrible if we were stuck with a huge wage bill and a much reduced revenue.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

If we do go down on 09:16 - Dec 6 with 2943 viewsDr_Winston

If we do go down on 09:13 - Dec 6 by Jackanapes

You see Id rather look forward to playing ANYONE that dread having to come to the game like I do right now. I know where you coming from. I also see the Prem for what it is. A festering pile of shyte.

It's definitely not much fun at the minute, but I'll accept a few lows as the price for the highs of Wembley, Valencia, Emirates, Old Trafford etc.

If we do go down on 09:20 - Dec 6 with 2922 viewsJackanapes

I guess now is not an easy time to reflect on the positive.

If we do go down on 09:21 - Dec 6 with 2915 viewsPrivate_Partz

It will be a disaster for the club but nothing compared to the effect it will have on the City as a whole. We would have lost our only flagship to support this area and we will become a bigger regional backwater than we already are.
The knives are being sharpened in Cardiff Bay as we speak.
Under normal circumstances I would say give GM a chance if there was the remotest signs of improvement but there are none. He has done brilliantly. I was expecting this straight after his appointment but it has gone too far. The stakes are too high and he must go. It is a gamble every time we change a manager and I hope Huw does have a replacement in line. We are toast if he tries promoting from within until the end of the season again.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 9:23]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If we do go down on 09:30 - Dec 6 with 2873 viewsperchrockjack

Years of building up to a glorious position in one of the world s highest profile leagues.

World wide exposure yet some clearly more concerned about the finer things.

Well fook that

It is one of the very few things for Swansea to be proud about and to lose it wouldbe criminal especially if its a case of showing to a Swansea "legend".

We re re on the cusp here of great things and its entirely possible we could be replaced in the top flight by the capital.

Depends how much we want the best.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

If we do go down on 12:00 - Dec 6 with 2714 viewsVetchitBack

... a load of celebrity-masturbating, passionless and passive tw@ts will go back to Man Utd, Liverpool and Rugby (where they can ding Hymns and Arias to their hearts content in an appropriate setting).

Sounds fecking great to me.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

If we do go down on 12:03 - Dec 6 with 2701 viewsDarran

If we do go down on 09:30 - Dec 6 by perchrockjack

Years of building up to a glorious position in one of the world s highest profile leagues.

World wide exposure yet some clearly more concerned about the finer things.

Well fook that

It is one of the very few things for Swansea to be proud about and to lose it wouldbe criminal especially if its a case of showing to a Swansea "legend".

We re re on the cusp here of great things and its entirely possible we could be replaced in the top flight by the capital.

Depends how much we want the best.

And lots of people will never get to see us play too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we do go down on 12:55 - Dec 6 with 2604 viewsjasper_T

If we do go down on 07:45 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

Impact on swans academy ? Well we have produced next to feck all at premier league level so maybe championship level might help that. That said, the budget would fall so less bought in players below first team level. Ben,joey, and jazz all pre date the big academy investment of course.

There are a few in the 21s that would flourish if given time at Championship level.

But the first team would be gutted and the kids would have to come into a mess of a side and try to hold it together.
If we do go down on 12:59 - Dec 6 with 2591 viewsCooperman

If we do go down (big if) we stand the best possible chance of promotion purely on the basis of the way the club is run.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

If we do go down on 13:06 - Dec 6 with 2567 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We'll have fewer super fans.

"King to a Jack" will never be made.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

If we do go down on 13:39 - Dec 6 with 2507 viewsAngelRangelQS

We'd have a massive rebuilding process.

We won't go down though - providing we make the correct managerial change
If we do go down on 13:48 - Dec 6 with 2475 viewsUplandsJack

If we do go down on 13:39 - Dec 6 by AngelRangelQS

We'd have a massive rebuilding process.

We won't go down though - providing we make the correct managerial change

This is spot on!!!
If we do go down on 13:48 - Dec 6 with 2472 viewschand8

Still a lot a games left to play. Start to worry end February if we in bottom 3.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024