Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multiculturalism 15:52 - Dec 6 with 2526 viewsmrrockin

What was the real motive? Under Blair there was clearly a narrative that we all had to adhere to that the BBC etc were happy to push that anyone who questions this is a racist, obviously that has all changed with people on the left now talking like people who were considered Far-right years ago.

Was it to destroyed Nationhood and Nationalism? Our Nation has for Centuries had immigrants but they've been assimilated at a slow pace this all changed and it felt very deliberate.

What could be the consequence of this though? The polar opposite reaction, Nationalism returning e.g. Far right in France getting stronger and stronger. White working class shifting further towards the likes of UKIP.

There isn't much we can do now though because we have thousands in this Country who hate us and they're British Citizens.
Multiculturalism on 15:58 - Dec 6 with 2508 viewsLohengrin

UKIP have no answers. They are an establishment creation the sole purpose of which is to act as a safety valve and stymie the arising of a genuine nationalist, third way alternative.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Multiculturalism on 16:01 - Dec 6 with 2497 viewsmrrockin

Multiculturalism on 15:58 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

UKIP have no answers. They are an establishment creation the sole purpose of which is to act as a safety valve and stymie the arising of a genuine nationalist, third way alternative.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that there is a shift taking place. You need to look at the increasing euro skepticism arising in much of Europe.
Multiculturalism on 16:02 - Dec 6 with 2491 viewsdgt73

To destroy the nation state and impose a one world goverment.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Multiculturalism on 16:07 - Dec 6 with 2477 viewsjackportis

I think it's wonderful that we live in a multicultural society. We do not do enough integration and we are the ones who need educating.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Multiculturalism on 16:18 - Dec 6 with 2450 viewsLohengrin

Multiculturalism on 16:01 - Dec 6 by mrrockin

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that there is a shift taking place. You need to look at the increasing euro skepticism arising in much of Europe.

What was the driving force behind the flooding of Europe with third world immigrants, is that what you're asking? International finance is the answer if that's what you seek. Seperate nations with independent cultural traditions provide a barrier to capital being moved around for quicker profit. Rootless, mongrelized populations have no collective history to uphold, no civilization to defend. Consumerism/exploitation in place of community.

What lies at the heart of the pernicious doctrine of multiculturalism? Nothing. Nothing at all. It posits the notion that there is no overarching morality that guides society rather we inhabit a void where competing philosophies just happen to abide and occasionally collide. It's a formulation calculated to induce decadence and decline.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Multiculturalism on 16:21 - Dec 6 with 2431 viewsmrrockin

Multiculturalism on 16:18 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

What was the driving force behind the flooding of Europe with third world immigrants, is that what you're asking? International finance is the answer if that's what you seek. Seperate nations with independent cultural traditions provide a barrier to capital being moved around for quicker profit. Rootless, mongrelized populations have no collective history to uphold, no civilization to defend. Consumerism/exploitation in place of community.

What lies at the heart of the pernicious doctrine of multiculturalism? Nothing. Nothing at all. It posits the notion that there is no overarching morality that guides society rather we inhabit a void where competing philosophies just happen to abide and occasionally collide. It's a formulation calculated to induce decadence and decline.

Interesting.
Multiculturalism on 16:44 - Dec 6 with 2397 viewsVetchitBack

Lohengrin has summed up things better than I but multiculturalism IS working the way it was meant to in the same way that immigration is and always has been "in control" or maybe "going to plan" for want of a better phrase.

Both are meant to destroy the nation states of the West.

They've been so unstoppable as they're supported by the cultural establishment who control the television and the therefore the minds of the facile masses and also big business/CBI. No wonder it's an issue that is starting to galvanise the working classes as it is supported by the upper classes of the left and right.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Multiculturalism on 16:48 - Dec 6 with 2383 viewsHighjack

As long as I can still have my curry on a Saturday night I'm not bothered.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Multiculturalism on 17:00 - Dec 6 with 2355 viewsAnotherJohn

Multiculturalism on 16:48 - Dec 6 by Highjack

As long as I can still have my curry on a Saturday night I'm not bothered.

Secure job and nothing to fear from the Peter Sutherlands of this world then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
Multiculturalism on 17:03 - Dec 6 with 2346 viewstrampie

They have infiltrated both the Labour and the Conservative parties and taken over both, they worship big business, the big hitters of the Conservative party worship Tony Blair, they pass themselves off as moderates in both parties and have taken over both parties that is why both parties are the same and why traditional Conservatives moan about the passing of their old party values and likewise traditional old Labour moan about the passing of their old party values.

PS Have you read Breivik's manifesto Lohengrin ?
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 17:07]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Multiculturalism on 18:33 - Dec 6 with 2265 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Excellent post.
Multiculturalism on 19:18 - Dec 6 with 2229 viewsKilkennyjack

Multiculturalism on 18:33 - Dec 6 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

Excellent post.

Multiculturalism was emerging in the early 1980s. Blair became PM in 1997. Just saying.

Beware of the Risen People

Multiculturalism on 19:32 - Dec 6 with 2214 viewsmrrockin

Multiculturalism on 19:18 - Dec 6 by Kilkennyjack

Multiculturalism was emerging in the early 1980s. Blair became PM in 1997. Just saying.

Up until mid 90's we had net immigration levels of around 40k a year.

In the 80's it was around level, after a period of declining population in the 70's.

The reality is it did kick on under labour, it was also more of a political doctrine. It got to the point where more right leaning MP's would come on and say it's brilliant for our Country etc. There was bullying going on.

I'm not for pulling up the drawbridge, I've studied economics I know we need a supply of labour but I've never understood mass immigration as it causes untold problems and causes excess labour supply therefore reducing wages.
Multiculturalism on 19:52 - Dec 6 with 2191 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Multiculturalism on 19:32 - Dec 6 by mrrockin

Up until mid 90's we had net immigration levels of around 40k a year.

In the 80's it was around level, after a period of declining population in the 70's.

The reality is it did kick on under labour, it was also more of a political doctrine. It got to the point where more right leaning MP's would come on and say it's brilliant for our Country etc. There was bullying going on.

I'm not for pulling up the drawbridge, I've studied economics I know we need a supply of labour but I've never understood mass immigration as it causes untold problems and causes excess labour supply therefore reducing wages.

The reducing wages thing was Maggie's mantra - she and Ronnie Reagan saw it come to fruitiion with their planned distruction of the Iron Curtain. Labour markets were opened up and British firms took their factories away to gain cheaper labour costs and now we're getting as many in as we can to undercut British workers and bring costs down ghere. The s c*nts moaning about tax credits and in work benefits are the same c*nts that created the need for them!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Multiculturalism on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 2186 viewsPozuelosSideys

The idea of faux multiculturalism is an attempt to keep demand for goods and services artificially high in the developed nations and top that off by keeping wages as low as they possibly can. We do not live in an infinite world. Western culture has already maxed out the credit..

Driven by global corporates and shareholders demanding even greater dividends year on year. If they dont sell their products, there is no profit. If there is no profit, there are no dividends. Its about the trickle up effect of removing finance from the bottom to the top, not the notion of top to bottom.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Multiculturalism on 19:59 - Dec 6 with 2174 viewsmrrockin

Multiculturalism on 19:52 - Dec 6 by Brynmill_Jack

The reducing wages thing was Maggie's mantra - she and Ronnie Reagan saw it come to fruitiion with their planned distruction of the Iron Curtain. Labour markets were opened up and British firms took their factories away to gain cheaper labour costs and now we're getting as many in as we can to undercut British workers and bring costs down ghere. The s c*nts moaning about tax credits and in work benefits are the same c*nts that created the need for them!

Utter nonsense, this b.s is peddled constantly. If you want to blame competition, blame the common market.

Manufacturing output increased under Thatcher, as a proportion of the economy it has reduced but that is because the service sector has grown faster.

You can't compete with a Global World in which China produces Steel below cost.
Multiculturalism on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 2163 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Multiculturalism on 19:59 - Dec 6 by mrrockin

Utter nonsense, this b.s is peddled constantly. If you want to blame competition, blame the common market.

Manufacturing output increased under Thatcher, as a proportion of the economy it has reduced but that is because the service sector has grown faster.

You can't compete with a Global World in which China produces Steel below cost.

And the global market was created by..................................................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Multiculturalism on 20:13 - Dec 6 with 2151 viewsmrrockin

Multiculturalism on 20:05 - Dec 6 by Brynmill_Jack

And the global market was created by..................................................................

Global forces, this isn't some plot by a few leaders. It's just realities, you either live with it or die. That's the point.
Multiculturalism on 20:18 - Dec 6 with 2145 viewsPacemaker

Poorly educated low skills people have always headed for the gold in the hills. Western Europe is the new Eldorado.

Open borders like the 1850s but quick, reliable and cheap travel all over the world allows all of us to get anywhere and seek our fortune.

It's not so much multiculturalism but capitalism.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Multiculturalism on 08:08 - Dec 7 with 2055 viewstrampie

The UK's economic policy for years now has equated to a race to the bottom, the top1% get richer and the bottom 99% get poorer.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Multiculturalism on 09:35 - Dec 7 with 2027 viewsdailew

No need to worry. The multiculturalism experiment will soon be over and the UK will revert to being a monocultural country.

A monocultural islamic country.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Multiculturalism on 09:57 - Dec 7 with 2013 viewsBloodyhills

I think this pretty much in a nutshell;

"Seperate nations with independent cultural traditions provide a barrier to capital being moved around for quicker profit. Rootless, mongrelized populations have no collective history to uphold, no civilization to defend. Consumerism/exploitation in place of community. "

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024