Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enzo 20:40 - Dec 12 with 2498 viewsjack247

Knocked Jones Jr out cold. Brutal finish
Enzo on 20:43 - Dec 12 with 2487 viewsAquinas

Brutal knockout.

So sad that people like Roy Jones Jr still feels the need to fight like B Hop.

Boxing reminds me of the prison system. The people in it the longest find it the hardest to get out of.
Enzo on 21:02 - Dec 12 with 2408 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Enzo on 21:06 - Dec 12 with 2387 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Enzo on 21:13 - Dec 12 with 2349 viewstrampie

Good win for Enzo.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Enzo on 21:15 - Dec 12 with 2333 viewsPozuelosSideys

Enzo on 20:43 - Dec 12 by Aquinas

Brutal knockout.

So sad that people like Roy Jones Jr still feels the need to fight like B Hop.

Boxing reminds me of the prison system. The people in it the longest find it the hardest to get out of.

Hopkins can still defend him self at 50+ years of age.

RJJ has never been able to do that and i absolutely agree its sad he still feels the need to go on. Should have quit years ago. I was reading a book about him a while back, and boxing is all he has known. It went on about his relationship with father how his father forced him to fight and was generally a bit of a c*nt. I wonder how much that psychological stuff is making him go on? I bet it plays a part - as much as needing to be in the limlight anyway.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Enzo on 21:20 - Dec 12 with 2302 viewsicecoldjack

Gotta say that i was worried the way jones hit the canvas,out cold before he hit the floor, without taking anything away from Enzo, jones either side of his peak would have murdered him .

Chuffed for Enzo though.
Enzo on 21:42 - Dec 12 with 2237 viewsmax936

Enzo on 21:20 - Dec 12 by icecoldjack

Gotta say that i was worried the way jones hit the canvas,out cold before he hit the floor, without taking anything away from Enzo, jones either side of his peak would have murdered him .

Chuffed for Enzo though.

That was awful great win for Enzo, but awful for Boxing and I hope Enzo realises that, that was a washed up Roy Jones I love Enzo he's a lovely guy, but RJ would have have flattened him in his hey day, Stevie Cruz and fuking Jim McDonalds victories over Barry McGuigan were equally as hollo especially McDonalds by fuk the useless c''t is still dinning out on that one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Enzo on 21:51 - Dec 12 with 2196 viewsmax936

On another note that has got to be the end of the road for Kevin Mitchel after his knockout tonight, great fighter, but time to hang the gloves up now Kevin, I can see Joshua having a pasting tonight as well to be honest, he's like Frank Bruno muscle bound but faster and probably a lot more aggressive, but l fear Whyte is to powerful for him, hope I'm wrong, but its a feeling I've got.

Login to get fewer ads

Enzo on 21:54 - Dec 12 with 2185 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bullying a pensioner

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Enzo on 21:56 - Dec 12 with 2175 viewsAquinas

Enzo on 21:15 - Dec 12 by PozuelosSideys

Hopkins can still defend him self at 50+ years of age.

RJJ has never been able to do that and i absolutely agree its sad he still feels the need to go on. Should have quit years ago. I was reading a book about him a while back, and boxing is all he has known. It went on about his relationship with father how his father forced him to fight and was generally a bit of a c*nt. I wonder how much that psychological stuff is making him go on? I bet it plays a part - as much as needing to be in the limlight anyway.

I agree that B Hop is still a great fighter. But every single punch takes its toll and I would like to see an age cap of 40 for professional fights.
Enzo on 22:29 - Dec 12 with 2109 viewsmax936

Well done Spike O Sullivan ffs pathetic.

Enzo on 22:36 - Dec 12 with 2075 viewsJackfath

Enzo on 22:29 - Dec 12 by max936

Pathetic?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Enzo on 23:14 - Dec 12 with 1999 viewswaynekerr55

Enzo on 22:29 - Dec 12 by max936

Andy Lee beats Eubank for me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Enzo on 23:29 - Dec 12 with 1970 viewsepaul

Enzo on 21:51 - Dec 12 by max936

On another note that has got to be the end of the road for Kevin Mitchel after his knockout tonight, great fighter, but time to hang the gloves up now Kevin, I can see Joshua having a pasting tonight as well to be honest, he's like Frank Bruno muscle bound but faster and probably a lot more aggressive, but l fear Whyte is to powerful for him, hope I'm wrong, but its a feeling I've got.

Joshua impressive took some big shots you know fuk all mun mush!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Enzo on 23:38 - Dec 12 with 1950 viewsmax936

Enzo on 23:29 - Dec 12 by epaul

Joshua impressive took some big shots you know fuk all mun mush!!

See my post on another thread ew plonker.

Enzo on 23:49 - Dec 12 with 1906 viewsmax936

Enzo on 23:38 - Dec 12 by max936

See my post on another thread ew plonker.

Anyway fukoff Wolfie, don't forget to fetch plenty of dosh with ew boxing day. I'll be thirsty after all the Turkey,

Enzo on 23:57 - Dec 12 with 1860 viewsepaul

Enzo on 23:49 - Dec 12 by max936

Anyway fukoff Wolfie, don't forget to fetch plenty of dosh with ew boxing day. I'll be thirsty after all the Turkey,

Dont need it mun 2 pints and ur p*ssed remember hahaha

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Enzo on 23:59 - Dec 12 with 1854 viewsmax936

Enzo on 23:57 - Dec 12 by epaul

Dont need it mun 2 pints and ur p*ssed remember hahaha

I've been practising,

Enzo on 00:03 - Dec 13 with 1846 viewsepaul

Enzo on 23:59 - Dec 12 by max936

I've been practising,

Enzo on 00:24 - Dec 13 with 1814 viewsPozuelosSideys

Still not 100% sold on Joshua. Tonight showed he has a decent chin and obviously has above average power. But he looks like he will gas and is very robotic when throwing. A decent body puncher will give him grief as well as his footwork needs attention: has a tendency to stand in the pocket and upright.

Saying that, there isnt a great deal of competition at HW these days so who knows. Hes a long way from beating Fury yet though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Enzo on 00:27 - Dec 13 with 1806 viewsepaul

Enzo on 00:24 - Dec 13 by PozuelosSideys

Still not 100% sold on Joshua. Tonight showed he has a decent chin and obviously has above average power. But he looks like he will gas and is very robotic when throwing. A decent body puncher will give him grief as well as his footwork needs attention: has a tendency to stand in the pocket and upright.

Saying that, there isnt a great deal of competition at HW these days so who knows. Hes a long way from beating Fury yet though.

Agree HW division as we all know isnt what it is, however he can only beat what is in front of him, although he aint ready for Fury yet who if honest surprised ne against Kilitchko even though he was a boring robot

Enzo on 00:49 - Dec 13 with 1776 viewsPozuelosSideys

Enzo on 00:27 - Dec 13 by epaul

Agree HW division as we all know isnt what it is, however he can only beat what is in front of him, although he aint ready for Fury yet who if honest surprised ne against Kilitchko even though he was a boring robot

Fury suprised most of us tbh. Didnt think he had it in him. I remember watching the fight where he punched himself in the face and laughed my head off at the time, hes come a long way. Fury has underated boxing skills and he can move quickly and has fast hands for big bloke

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024