Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we play 01:17 - Dec 21 with 3180 viewsSwan91

Like the past 2 games for the rest of the season but get Loic Remy in on loan..... We could be winning so many games.

To me it just looks like we are missing just one piece of the puzzle on the field and he could be the player to complete it.

We just need another striker and if he comes I could definitely see us being close to 12th-13th in the table by the end.

Who is the striker you would like to bring in?
If we play on 02:12 - Dec 21 with 2615 viewsTheKirkyLife

Let's see. Naismith, Remy, Kramaric, Ulloa, Sinclair, Origi, Blackman, Rhodes....should I go on?
If we play on 03:44 - Dec 21 with 2574 viewsChrisSCFC

Peter Crouch. Rickie Lambert.
If we play on 04:59 - Dec 21 with 2549 viewsJethroJack

Austin....Charlie....or maybe Steve, less likely to get injured.
If we play on 05:00 - Dec 21 with 2547 viewsChrisSCFC

If we play on 04:59 - Dec 21 by JethroJack

Austin 316?
If we play on 10:52 - Dec 21 with 2347 viewsBloodyhills

If we play on 04:59 - Dec 21 by JethroJack

But wouldn't all the mobile phone waves affect Steve's play? Could cause him to go haywire.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

If we play on 10:57 - Dec 21 with 2321 viewsDafyddHuw

Aiden Newhouse.
If we play on 12:12 - Dec 21 with 2195 viewscostalotta

Whilst we have no manager we haven't got a chance in getting him. And as much as Curtis is a legend we should listen to what he is saying.... He doesn't want the job. So, if he's in caretaker position we are unlikely to get anything like the level of remy.
If we play on 12:38 - Dec 21 with 2142 viewsLoyal

If we play on 12:12 - Dec 21 by costalotta

Whilst we have no manager we haven't got a chance in getting him. And as much as Curtis is a legend we should listen to what he is saying.... He doesn't want the job. So, if he's in caretaker position we are unlikely to get anything like the level of remy.

Why not ?
The Swansea mananger doesn't pick the transfer targets.
Whether we have a manager or not makes no odds.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

If we play on 12:40 - Dec 21 with 2124 viewsNeath_Jack

We're not creating enough clear cut chances for me.

We've got the possession and passing game looking almost back again, but we are still too pedestrian in attack.

Hopefully the new boss will get us going again full tilt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If we play on 12:41 - Dec 21 with 2124 viewsOldjack

If we play on 12:38 - Dec 21 by Loyal

Why not ?
The Swansea mananger doesn't pick the transfer targets.
Whether we have a manager or not makes no odds.

says who? A manager should put his targets before the paymaster then the paymaster decides if they can afford them ,job done
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 12:42]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we play on 13:06 - Dec 21 with 2047 viewsThornburyswan

Remy or Austin + Townsend on the right wing for me & we will have a decent shot at 17th or better
If we play on 14:35 - Dec 21 with 1939 viewsMorganator100

But is Gomis really the issue?

Could it be more to do with us not getting the ball up the filed to our strikers quicker. Gomis likes the ball to run onto where he can use his pace and strength and he is not getting that service.

We maybe need to play Ayew up front as he is better and holding up the ball and bringing Siggy and our wingers into the game. Yesterday West Ham sat back, were given time to reorganise due to us passing backwards most of the time, and we never looked like breaking them down. It's easy to blame the striker but is it all his fault?

Would Remy be any different to Gomis in that he also likes running on to the ball behind defenders.
If we play on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 1919 viewsJackfath

If we play on 14:35 - Dec 21 by Morganator100

But is Gomis really the issue?

Could it be more to do with us not getting the ball up the filed to our strikers quicker. Gomis likes the ball to run onto where he can use his pace and strength and he is not getting that service.

We maybe need to play Ayew up front as he is better and holding up the ball and bringing Siggy and our wingers into the game. Yesterday West Ham sat back, were given time to reorganise due to us passing backwards most of the time, and we never looked like breaking them down. It's easy to blame the striker but is it all his fault?

Would Remy be any different to Gomis in that he also likes running on to the ball behind defenders.

I'd hope he would try to get onside a bit more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If we play on 14:55 - Dec 21 with 1879 viewsMorganator100

If we play on 14:39 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

I'd hope he would try to get onside a bit more.

he is a lazy player and I don't rate him yet he looked a different player yesterday to the one who came on against Man City. At City he looked hungry, yesterday no movement at all.

The offside issue is just a joke, he doesn't make any effort to get back.
If we play on 14:58 - Dec 21 with 1870 viewsQuakerJack

If we play on 12:41 - Dec 21 by Oldjack

says who? A manager should put his targets before the paymaster then the paymaster decides if they can afford them ,job done
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 12:42]

That doesn't happen tho does it... Rumour has it Laudrup didn't want Bony... although can't grumble about that one... I'd say he definitely didn't want Emnes, nor Ngog (his Mother wouldn't want him).

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If we play on 15:24 - Dec 21 with 1825 viewsOldjack

If we play on 14:58 - Dec 21 by QuakerJack

That doesn't happen tho does it... Rumour has it Laudrup didn't want Bony... although can't grumble about that one... I'd say he definitely didn't want Emnes, nor Ngog (his Mother wouldn't want him).

Yes it does , Rumors rumors bloody rumors and that's all they are, if you were a manager what would you want ?some tit undermining you're abilities to choose the right players for YOUR team ,fuk that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we play on 15:27 - Dec 21 with 1816 viewsQuakerJack

If we play on 15:24 - Dec 21 by Oldjack

Yes it does , Rumors rumors bloody rumors and that's all they are, if you were a manager what would you want ?some tit undermining you're abilities to choose the right players for YOUR team ,fuk that

So you think that Laudrup went out and identified Emnes as a player he wanted, went to Huw and Huw agreed to release funds? ditto Ngog?

I don't even think Laudrup had heard of Emnes, never mind wanted to sign him

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

If we play on 15:39 - Dec 21 with 1789 viewsOldjack

If we play on 15:27 - Dec 21 by QuakerJack

So you think that Laudrup went out and identified Emnes as a player he wanted, went to Huw and Huw agreed to release funds? ditto Ngog?

I don't even think Laudrup had heard of Emnes, never mind wanted to sign him

Huw more than likely said ,take a look at this guy Mike ,scored a cracker against the scum he did ,if you like him he's yours and he's cheap mind ,if fact he's so cheap i can get you another one just like him

If we play on 16:32 - Dec 21 with 1718 viewsrobbiejames86

Austin would be a no brainer, but why leave QPR when he's a free agent in the summer and can name his price?
If we play on 16:34 - Dec 21 with 1715 viewsblaine_scfc

If we play on 15:39 - Dec 21 by Oldjack

Huw more than likely said ,take a look at this guy Mike ,scored a cracker against the scum he did ,if you like him he's yours and he's cheap mind ,if fact he's so cheap i can get you another one just like him

Laudrup made it very clear he knew nothing about either!

Huw signed those players not Laudrup. Leigh Dineen was on Twitter going on about how much of an Emnes fan he was.
If we play on 16:45 - Dec 21 with 1688 viewsQuakerJack

If we play on 15:39 - Dec 21 by Oldjack

and laudrup then "took a look at him"... footage from years ago when he scored once and said "yes please", even though he would eat into the wage bill... "give me another one!!"

"well" said Huw, "I've got David Ngog here, he was brilliant....... well never, and he'll eat your wage bill... what you reckon?"

erm... no, sorry, don't think Laudrup is that stupid

If we play on 16:47 - Dec 21 with 1676 viewsOldjack

If we play on 16:34 - Dec 21 by blaine_scfc

Laudrup made it very clear he knew nothing about either!

Huw signed those players not Laudrup. Leigh Dineen was on Twitter going on about how much of an Emnes fan he was.

Well if that was the case which i very much doubt it actual was. Bigger fool Mike for putting up with it ,Explain this to me, why would a chairman waste money on a player who the manager didn't rate and would more than likely not use him ,it makes no sense mun

If we play on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 1644 viewsskippyjack

If we play on 15:24 - Dec 21 by Oldjack

Canas, Pozuelo, Michu, Chico, Hernandez, De Guzman, Vazquez were Laudrup signings..

Bartley, Ki, Tiendalli, Amat, Shelvey, Bony, Ngog, Emnes, Gomis, Ayew, Montero, Siggy, Fernandez, Barrow, Grimes, Fabianski, Naughton, Cork, Eder, Tabanou, Nordfeldt, Oliviera were all the boards..

Laudrup's signings cost around 15 million..

The boards.. around 90 million
[Post edited 21 Dec 2015 17:01]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

If we play on 16:59 - Dec 21 with 1633 viewsQuakerJack

If we play on 16:56 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

Canas, Pozuelo, Michu, Chico, Hernandez, De Guzman, Vazquez were Laudrup signings..

Bartley, Ki, Tiendalli, Amat, Shelvey, Bony, Ngog, Emnes, Gomis, Ayew, Montero, Siggy, Fernandez, Barrow, Grimes, Fabianski, Naughton, Cork, Eder, Tabanou, Nordfeldt, Oliviera were all the boards..

IF that were true (I'm not saying it is or isn't), it's truly shocking...

If we play on 17:01 - Dec 21 with 1621 viewsOldjack

If we play on 16:56 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

says who ?you ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024