Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 23:22 - Jan 2 with 6803 viewsdazdec197296

Has he been dropped from the squad after his last performance or is he injured ?
Shelvey on 23:26 - Jan 2 with 3860 viewsEnfieldjack

Dropped and out the door! Wasted talent! Can't have passengers now!
Shelvey on 23:27 - Jan 2 with 3842 viewsblaine_scfc

Can't see anyway back for Jonjo now. We have probably already agreed a fee with a club, probably Palace.
Shelvey on 23:29 - Jan 2 with 3831 viewssully49

I was surprised to not see him on the bench, injure I doubt it. Is this a sign of the opening window?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Shelvey on 23:33 - Jan 2 with 3789 viewsDrGonzo

You've got to wonder what this guy expects from his football career. Idiot.
Shelvey on 08:34 - Jan 3 with 3411 viewsjackal

Shelvey on 23:27 - Jan 2 by blaine_scfc

Can't see anyway back for Jonjo now. We have probably already agreed a fee with a club, probably Palace.

Strange that Palace would want him after the way he played there last week.
Shelvey on 08:37 - Jan 3 with 3400 viewsRancid

He won't go anywhere in January.He's being punished atm and the club are hoping he'll come back as good as we know he can be.
Shelvey on 08:41 - Jan 3 with 3384 views3swan

Shelvey on 08:37 - Jan 3 by Rancid

He won't go anywhere in January.He's being punished atm and the club are hoping he'll come back as good as we know he can be.

I wish I could believe that. I don't think he has it in him(or advice from agent) to turn his form around enough to benefit us. I just think his mind is set that he should be playing for a bigger club and only wants to show his xx yard passes but not the work rate needed as well
Shelvey on 08:41 - Jan 3 with 3384 viewsjack247

He is probably our most talented player. It's all about getting your best team out there though and if we are going to play with a high tempo, he just doesn't suit it.

If we can get a decent price for him and reinvest it well, he may just save our season.
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 3296 viewsRancid

Shelvey on 08:41 - Jan 3 by 3swan

I wish I could believe that. I don't think he has it in him(or advice from agent) to turn his form around enough to benefit us. I just think his mind is set that he should be playing for a bigger club and only wants to show his xx yard passes but not the work rate needed as well

It does all point to him leaving and he hasn't put in a good shift for us in a long time so it's easy to conclude he'll be gone.I still think there's a future for him at Swansea though and I'm convinced he'll still be here in February and helping the team.He needs an arm around him, just like Monk done with him and if I was the coach down there I'd be trying the same.
Shelvey on 09:16 - Jan 3 with 3282 viewsThornburyswan

Shelvey on 08:37 - Jan 3 by Rancid

If that's correct I'd expect to see him start vs Oxford (regardless of he'd then be cup-tied), play a blinder & be looking for a start vs Sunderland - if he doesn't start on Sunday he's on his bike.
Shelvey on 09:20 - Jan 3 with 3263 viewsRancid

Shelvey on 09:16 - Jan 3 by Thornburyswan

If that's correct I'd expect to see him start vs Oxford (regardless of he'd then be cup-tied), play a blinder & be looking for a start vs Sunderland - if he doesn't start on Sunday he's on his bike.

Yes, I think that's what will determine his future here.
Shelvey on 09:23 - Jan 3 with 3233 viewsbuilthjack

If he doesn't start against Oxford then he's gone. However, if he does start, if things don't go well, I can see him being sent off.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shelvey on 09:27 - Jan 3 with 3211 viewsWhiterockin

Shelvey on 09:23 - Jan 3 by builthjack

If he doesn't start against Oxford then he's gone. However, if he does start, if things don't go well, I can see him being sent off.

He will be gone before Sunday.
Shelvey on 09:36 - Jan 3 with 3178 viewsowainglyndwr

Maybe he is on his way to Leicester.
Shelvey on 10:02 - Jan 3 with 3089 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey on 08:41 - Jan 3 by jack247

He is probably our most talented player. It's all about getting your best team out there though and if we are going to play with a high tempo, he just doesn't suit it.

If we can get a decent price for him and reinvest it well, he may just save our season.

Gylfi is by far our most talented player he also has the right attitude.
Shelvey on 10:05 - Jan 3 with 3080 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 10:02 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Different style, but I wouldn't say more talented. Jonjo can do things Gylfi can't and vice versa.

I don't disagree at all about his attitude, always willing to kill himself for the team.
Shelvey on 10:17 - Jan 3 with 3022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 10:02 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

I think you have quoted the wrong post there but I totally agree. Gylfi has been our hardest worker this year and that's coming from me , slagged him rotten at times but willing to eat masses of humble pie ove that. He's a man who definitely cares..

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey on 10:19 - Jan 3 with 2999 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shelvey on 23:33 - Jan 2 by DrGonzo

You've got to wonder what this guy expects from his football career. Idiot.

Lots of money for minimal effort?

If so you could argue that he's very successful.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shelvey on 10:34 - Jan 3 with 2922 viewsicecoldjack

Shelvey on 10:05 - Jan 3 by jack247

Different style, but I wouldn't say more talented. Jonjo can do things Gylfi can't and vice versa.

I don't disagree at all about his attitude, always willing to kill himself for the team.

I've yet to see jonjo do a single thing that gylfi couldn't do.

If somebody thinks shelvey Has more talent than gylfi then IMO they are barking mad !
Shelvey on 10:40 - Jan 3 with 2882 viewsRancid

Hit a volley from the half way line into the roof of the net.
Shelvey on 10:41 - Jan 3 with 2880 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey on 10:05 - Jan 3 by jack247

Wow you watch 2 different players to me .... Gylfi is a far more talented player than JJS

Don't believe the hype just because he is English hopefully a couple of million extra when he becomes a bit part player at his next club.
Shelvey on 10:47 - Jan 3 with 2841 viewsDrGonzo

At least when Gylfi has been playing poorly he works his socks off. Shelvey is a waste of space and effort.
Shelvey on 11:01 - Jan 3 with 2795 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 10:41 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Wow you watch 2 different players to me .... Gylfi is a far more talented player than JJS

Don't believe the hype just because he is English hopefully a couple of million extra when he becomes a bit part player at his next club.

I'm not believing the hype. I'm watching the games and making my own mind up. Jonjo can play passes that no one else in our squad can even see.

Not saying I would rather him in the team to Gylfi or I don't think we should cash in, but he has more talent than anyone IMO. Don't confuse talent with work ethic. Gylfi makes the most of his ability, Jonio often doesn't.
Shelvey on 11:06 - Jan 3 with 2771 viewsOldjack

Curt give him a bollocking after his last display ,dropped him yesterday ,but still reckons he has a future with us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shelvey on 11:22 - Jan 3 with 2700 viewsjack247

Shelvey on 10:34 - Jan 3 by icecoldjack

I've yet to see jonjo do a single thing that gylfi couldn't do.

If somebody thinks shelvey Has more talent than gylfi then IMO they are barking mad !

How about the through balls that created most of Gomis goals this season plus the one on one against Arsenal? There are very few players in the league that would have the vision and ability to spot a keeper off his line after a bad clearance and volley it pays him from the halfway line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024