Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? 15:05 - Jan 25 with 6432 viewsLoyal

They don't like wristbands either.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:49 - Jan 26 with 1443 viewscontroversial_jack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 11:03 - Jan 26 by BlasterJack

Because it's exactly like Nazi Germany isn't it?
FFS get a grip you soppy tw@t.

That's how it started, you plonker!
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 23:37 - Jan 26 with 1426 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:49 - Jan 26 by controversial_jack

I'm not sure the holocaust started over the Germans giving free food to the Jewish community.
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 02:05 - Jan 27 with 1390 viewsKerouac

Some people on the left who claim that history is on their side (...when making these preposterous arguments which compare either the existing UK Muslim community or these Asylum seekers from the Middle East's latest conflict to Jews in Nazi Germany) need to read a few books and educate themselves on what actually happened in Germany 1918-1945.
The comparison is ridiculous and you are revealing yourselves to be totally ignorant.

Frankly I find it fukkin distasteful and a total insult to Jews.
Disgraceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 07:08 - Jan 27 with 1349 viewsBlasterJack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:49 - Jan 26 by controversial_jack

Now you mention it, the last time I was in Cardiff I'm sure I saw someone goose stepping down Queen Street. Or they could have had cramp.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 07:21 - Jan 27 with 1340 viewsbuilthjack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 13:22 - Jan 26 by dickythorpe

I heard one Immigrant complain about the free food!!! "Its only Pasta and sauce", he said on Radio Wales.

But that's what Francesco's agent said he likes.
Oh well, send him to Rossi's.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:54 - Jan 27 with 1296 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 07:21 - Jan 27 by builthjack

But that's what Francesco's agent said he likes.
Oh well, send him to Rossi's.

Maybe they could all get a free seat at the Cardiff city stadium ?
Oh, hang on .....
They complain about free food, can you imagine what they would complain about if this actually happened ! They would need to carry a card to get in, like a season ticket, can you imagine the fall out from that ! Third Reich etc.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 11:07 - Jan 27 with 1288 viewsLord_Bony

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:54 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Oh, hang on .....
They complain about free food, can you imagine what they would complain about if this actually happened ! They would need to carry a card to get in, like a season ticket, can you imagine the fall out from that ! Third Reich etc.

Swell idea bud.

They need to fill that stadium somehow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 12:10 - Jan 27 with 1262 viewsClinton

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 10:54 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Oh, hang on .....

There might be some old spare red shirts knocking about for them to wear? Especially if any of them is called Cornelius.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 13:44 - Jan 27 with 1223 viewsFlashberryjack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 02:05 - Jan 27 by Kerouac

Some people on the left who claim that history is on their side (...when making these preposterous arguments which compare either the existing UK Muslim community or these Asylum seekers from the Middle East's latest conflict to Jews in Nazi Germany) need to read a few books and educate themselves on what actually happened in Germany 1918-1945.
The comparison is ridiculous and you are revealing yourselves to be totally ignorant.

Frankly I find it fukkin distasteful and a total insult to Jews.
Disgraceful.

Jews are fair game on here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 13:54 - Jan 27 with 1218 viewsLoyal

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 11:07 - Jan 27 by Lord_Bony

Swell idea bud.

They need to fill that stadium somehow.

The left wing groups wouldn't stand for it, singling refuges and migrants out for this sort of treatment. Keeping them all in one place and subjecting them to torture is too much like Germany 1939.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:10 - Jan 27 with 1206 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Could one of our resident rabid Lefties with their heads firmly entrenched in their own anus please advise me on the correct form of address for these recent, predominantly male arrivals into our communities that we have had zero say on and are currently attacking and sexually assaulting our womenfolk across the EU..??

Is it Rape-ugee? Mr Rape-ugee? Migrapist? or Mr Migrapist?

I'd hate to cause offence in my societal interactions with these wonderful, culturally enriching lost souls...
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 16:53 - Jan 27 with 1181 viewscontroversial_jack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:10 - Jan 27 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

Could one of our resident rabid Lefties with their heads firmly entrenched in their own anus please advise me on the correct form of address for these recent, predominantly male arrivals into our communities that we have had zero say on and are currently attacking and sexually assaulting our womenfolk across the EU..??

I'd hate to cause offence in my societal interactions with these wonderful, culturally enriching lost souls...

Thy are refugees escaping from a dangerous unsafe country. How they became refugees, I'll let you work that one out for yourself
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:13 - Jan 27 with 1162 viewslondonlisa2001

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 15:10 - Jan 27 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

Teensy bit ironic coming from someone with that avatar don't you think?
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 1160 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 16:53 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

Thy are refugees escaping from a dangerous unsafe country. How they became refugees, I'll let you work that one out for yourself

I didn't ask the assembled Brains Trust what they were...I asked for the correct form of address.

I thought refugees tended to throw their arms in the air with unparalleled joy at crossing a border into a safe haven?

One must be very fearful indeed to travel thousands of miles, across several borders, from the edge of the Arabian desert to the edge of the Arctic Circle to stab the flower of that welcoming country's youth to death in a hostel...?

Poor lambs...
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 1160 viewsDarran

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:13 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

Got him in a Stranglehold there Lis.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 17:15]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:15 - Jan 27 with 1154 viewsHighjack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 16:53 - Jan 27 by controversial_jack

You have become less and less controversial over the years. You should change your name to agreewithpopularopinion jack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 1155 viewsLohengrin

How did they become what they are? Lack of moral fibre. In the hour of their country's greatest need they ran away.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:25 - Jan 27 with 1139 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:13 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

You should hear what Ted Nugent sings when you play it backwards Lisa...It's nearly as unlistenable as it is at 33rpm.. 😎

However, one always has choices in life, to be influenced to act like a base animal or have a degree of basic human restraint.

I watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre when I was 12.... I've broken a few hearts but never killed anyone yet...
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:26 - Jan 27 with 1138 viewslondonlisa2001

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:15 - Jan 27 by Darran

Got him in a Stranglehold there Lis.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 17:15]

Boom boom !

In all seriousness, the events in parts of Germany have been utterly shocking, totally unacceptable and those involved should be instantly deported. The police and so on who tried to cover it up should also face very serious consequences (more than losing their jobs I mean).

But for a poster to suddenly start talking about the acceptable treatment of women while displaying a picture of a Ted Nugent album suggests to me that they are not quite as bothered as they may seem about women's issues.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:31 - Jan 27 with 1129 viewsHighjack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:18 - Jan 27 by Lohengrin

How did they become what they are? Lack of moral fibre. In the hour of their country's greatest need they ran away.

I was told I lacked that too once, but I started eating shredded wheat for breakfast and now I'm shit ting like a dream.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:35 - Jan 27 with 1125 viewsLohengrin

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 17:31 - Jan 27 by Highjack

I was told I lacked that too once, but I started eating shredded wheat for breakfast and now I'm shit ting like a dream.

Div!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 22:25 - Jan 27 with 1078 viewsLoyal

So some compare this to Nazi Germany, or at least how it started when Jews were killed at random and starved to death, the 'upshot' being that the Jews were not welcome in Germany.

And this Cardiff story is about welcoming people to the uk and giving them free food to have a better life by supplying them with free housing and money to live.

No wonder we are in a mess if people can link these two lines of thought together.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 22:28]

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 23:03 - Jan 27 with 1057 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

This thread is depressing. Part of the problem with visual identifiers such as wristbands and painted doors is that it attracts discrimination and hate crime, as recently witnessed in the UK and by individuals who might not be too far in political views and understanding of societal matters than some of the posters in this thread. See this:

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-20/red-front-doors-marked-out-asylum-seeker-home

Regarding the comparisons with Nazi Germany, whilst it may be easy - and correct - to claim 'well we're not Nazi Germany', one also needs to consider people's willingness in societies such as Germany's in the 1930s/40s to tolerate the normalisation of what would normally be considered extreme behaviour. This was a society which was quietly ratcheted up to commit such crimes, over a long process which included the popular stigmatisation of particular ethno-social groups. This is long documented in a mountain of rigorous historical research. A simple Amazon search on 'holocaust' or 'Nazi Germany' might be a place to start looking for sources. Michael Burleigh, for example, has a couple of very good books on the subject.

The polarising impact of such symbolic indicators of difference, combined with some of the problematic and, at worst, deliberately inflammatory language in parts of the media can easily fuel the type of hatred which leads to such attacks as were seen in Middlesbrough.

Furthermore, many on the forum seem (unsurprisingly, given some people's willingness to actually do some research themselves from peer-reviewed sources) to conflate 'migrant', 'immigrant', 'asylum seeker', and 'refugee'. I suggest a quick browse of one of the following links from different ends of the spectrum of views on the matter:

http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/policy_research/the_truth_about_asylum/the_fact

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49c3646c137.html?gclid=CN3SscSLy8oCFcG6GwodcxkNDg

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/70

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but a little bit of effort to learn a bit more about the subject before ranting like a rabid dog would not go amiss.

Please, oppose the government's position on asylum seekers, refugees, or the appropriate use of headed notepaper as much as you like, but please, try doing some reading before mouthing off.

There. Had my moan. Tally ho and good luck with the books.
Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 00:26 - Jan 28 with 1033 viewsLoyal

As stated before this thread cannot be depressing if people are sharing their knowledge on the subject. Education is key.

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 00:36 - Jan 28 with 1022 viewsDJack

Why are we giving away free food to non uk residents in Cardiff ? on 23:03 - Jan 27 by Yr_Arglwydd_Rhys

This thread is depressing. Part of the problem with visual identifiers such as wristbands and painted doors is that it attracts discrimination and hate crime, as recently witnessed in the UK and by individuals who might not be too far in political views and understanding of societal matters than some of the posters in this thread. See this:

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-20/red-front-doors-marked-out-asylum-seeker-home

Regarding the comparisons with Nazi Germany, whilst it may be easy - and correct - to claim 'well we're not Nazi Germany', one also needs to consider people's willingness in societies such as Germany's in the 1930s/40s to tolerate the normalisation of what would normally be considered extreme behaviour. This was a society which was quietly ratcheted up to commit such crimes, over a long process which included the popular stigmatisation of particular ethno-social groups. This is long documented in a mountain of rigorous historical research. A simple Amazon search on 'holocaust' or 'Nazi Germany' might be a place to start looking for sources. Michael Burleigh, for example, has a couple of very good books on the subject.

The polarising impact of such symbolic indicators of difference, combined with some of the problematic and, at worst, deliberately inflammatory language in parts of the media can easily fuel the type of hatred which leads to such attacks as were seen in Middlesbrough.

Furthermore, many on the forum seem (unsurprisingly, given some people's willingness to actually do some research themselves from peer-reviewed sources) to conflate 'migrant', 'immigrant', 'asylum seeker', and 'refugee'. I suggest a quick browse of one of the following links from different ends of the spectrum of views on the matter:

http://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/policy_research/the_truth_about_asylum/the_fact

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49c3646c137.html?gclid=CN3SscSLy8oCFcG6GwodcxkNDg

http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/70

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but a little bit of effort to learn a bit more about the subject before ranting like a rabid dog would not go amiss.

Please, oppose the government's position on asylum seekers, refugees, or the appropriate use of headed notepaper as much as you like, but please, try doing some reading before mouthing off.

There. Had my moan. Tally ho and good luck with the books.

Sorry mate not reading or trusting themlinks, their leftie propergander mate, innit...etc, ad nauseum.

Good post mate but haters gotta hate.

p.s GehbeHindert_Bosman's mobility issue (Gehbehindert)is possibly to dowith mobility of thought process.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024