Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. 13:24 - Mar 10 with 9520 viewsGriffting

Looks a possibility that Curt will be going for his 3rd consecutive game at the helm, looking for 3 wins on the bounce!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-could-wit
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 2058 viewsWatchman

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 14:16 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Id sack him if he worked for me his sick record must be up to about 50% now

This! His Bradford factor must be off the fughing scale! Phucking immigrants stealing a living!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 21:09 - Mar 10 with 1997 viewsGlyn1

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 19:50 - Mar 10 by Watchman

This! His Bradford factor must be off the fughing scale! Phucking immigrants stealing a living!

He's getting more points lying down than Monk did standing up!

No doubt he'll pick the team on Saturday, give them their final instructions and hand them their packed lunches while waving them on to the coach.

If this is going to be the Legend's final match in charge, I hope we all give him a good round of applause whatever the score.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 21:13 - Mar 10 with 1992 viewsGlyn1

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:43 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

When we decided not too pay Ipswich the agreed loan fee for Tamas Priskin after he got injured.

Decided to pull the plug on Brent Sancho deal after being told his work permit would take about two weeks to come through and passed on Mr Sancho's allowances back onto Gillingham.......................Mr Scally was not to pleased with that.

The Vorm situation. Im sure that all angles were covered on that one but there was no way Vorm who was under contract would go for free if he did not go to Spurs, worked in on the Siggy deal obviously.

Thats all i will say on the matters. Swansea is my club but i also know what we are capable of at the top.

Personally I didn't like it that when Dubai refused to allow Schechter into the country because he's a Jew that we went without him, rather than standing together and going to somewhere like Spain instead.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 07:36 - Mar 11 with 1828 viewsPrivate_Partz

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:03 - Mar 10 by Starsky

I tell you what...
Joe blogs in an ordinary job would be politely told to look after themselves but are no longer required.

Unfortunately the way has been paved for many unscrupulous employers but fortunately there is still the majority that do not sack when an employee is hospitalised.
I wish him a speedy recovery and I was heartened by the interview. Particularly with regards to his relationship with Curt.
True he could turn out to be a stubborn old Tw@t with a 'my way or the highway' attitude. Also it could be that physically he will not be up to it.
It is far to early to say at the moment but the signs so far are very encouraging for the club IMHO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 08:29 - Mar 11 with 1776 viewsbuilthjack

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 16:47 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

But not as healthy

Smoker isn't he?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 09:28 - Mar 11 with 1736 viewsjasper_T

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 18:21 - Mar 10 by monmouth

Just watching Dortmund Spurs. Sheesh the pace and intent of Dortmund show that at least 70% of the PL is a million miles away from where it needs to be in terms of speed and technique. We pay top dollar for comparative donkeys.

I'd love us to actually ASPIRE to build a team (and train our youngsters) to try and play like that.

The majority of players that leave Dortmund don't look half as energetic at other clubs. We should aspire to hire some German (or Spanish) doctors.
Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 1680 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 18:32 - Mar 11 with 1620 viewsLoyal

Guidolin a doubt for Bournemouth trip. on 14:16 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Id sack him if he worked for me his sick record must be up to about 50% now

Within his first 3 months of contract, you probably could !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024