Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread 03:34 - Apr 1 with 44794 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Apr 2 with 2600 viewsmonmouth

I think Montero will actually get some game time today; be interesting to see how he reacts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Apr 2 with 2592 viewskarnataka

I would be delighted with a 0-0 as I'm flying out to Portugal on about an hour so won't be able watch it anyway even on a stream.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Apr 2 with 2541 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Apr 2 by raynor94

It's amazing how many on here write us off before a ball is kicked!

Agree, I think that's a pretty strong side to take to Stoke.
A point would validate that selection, is that just me being negative ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 2 with 2513 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Apr 2 by raynor94

It's amazing how many on here write us off before a ball is kicked!

indeed - I do hope for a positive matchday thread - can be pitiful on here, pity
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Apr 2 with 2306 viewsdailew

Good start. Players seem up for it.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 15:07]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 2266 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Dare I say it, we look great so far. Threading balls out from the back. Gomis and Routs driving the high press...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 2 with 2211 viewsElward

Anyone watchijg the game via kodi?
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 2164 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Soft

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 2146 viewsSmellyplumz

To easy again, you have to stay on your man as a defender

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 2110 viewsforkbeard

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Apr 2 by Elward

Anyone watchijg the game via kodi?

Yes

Also, Fede got skinned for that goal
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2094 viewsSgorioFruit

Given them a goal for free

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2092 viewsmax936

Look at the room Afellay had then fuking hell, this could be a bad one.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2087 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great tracking back Leon or who ever

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 2 with 2080 viewsGeoffThom

Fer and Britton ball watching
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 2 with 2047 viewsjasper_T

Ash never picks up a man in those situations.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 1944 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not panicking yet. We have a goal in us today

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 2 with 1879 viewsSmellyplumz

I would of started with poloshi up front

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 2 with 1837 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 2 by jasper_T

Ash never picks up a man in those situations.

It wasn't his man you f@cking beaut

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 2 with 1786 viewsmonmouth

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 2 by NeiltheTaylor

Not panicking yet. We have a goal in us today

yeah, but you can't just gift goals like that. It's like bournemouth all over again. have to then score 3 to draw if you can't defend simple things like that. Everything about that goal was horseshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 2 with 1748 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Arnatovic needs dealing with on the quick counters
[Post edited 2 Apr 2016 15:23]

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 2 with 1735 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Williams could have been off for that tackle, definitely studs up.
The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 1692 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 2 by monmouth

yeah, but you can't just gift goals like that. It's like bournemouth all over again. have to then score 3 to draw if you can't defend simple things like that. Everything about that goal was horseshit.

About time we nailed someone , we are way to soft

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 2 with 1686 viewsDJack

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Williams could have been off for that tackle, definitely studs up.

Yep.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 2 with 1651 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Early card for Ash - clouds gather over Swansea bay...

The Official Stoke City Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 1617 viewsdailew

Bmuff 3 down. Win this and we go above them.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024