Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One player we need back next season 12:47 - Apr 25 with 6867 viewsPlazex

Michu.
Discuss.

Poll: Where will we finish?

One player we need back next season on 12:53 - Apr 25 with 4312 viewsshandyjack

Lee Trundle could still do a job

Poll: Expectation for the season

One player we need back next season on 12:58 - Apr 25 with 4292 viewsOldjack

only if he has ankle transplants

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One player we need back next season on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 4285 viewsjack247

Bony
One player we need back next season on 13:02 - Apr 25 with 4268 viewsmax936

One player we need back next season on 12:58 - Apr 25 by Oldjack

I can't believe people are still craving for JDG to come back, another hiding seek champion is what we don't need

I will add, people are entitled to their opinion though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

One player we need back next season on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 4200 viewslegoman

Any fecker with a Specsavers certificate proving he can recognise a set of goalposts from 20 yards will do me.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

One player we need back next season on 14:02 - Apr 25 with 4087 viewsPegojack

What's to discuss? He's got glass ankles and he's playing in the Sunday pub league in Spain.

What we need is for our scouting team to get up off their asses and go and find the next Michu.
One player we need back next season on 14:04 - Apr 25 with 4076 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony, not that he is likely to return though.
One player we need back next season on 14:06 - Apr 25 with 4070 viewsLord_Bony

Michu unfortunately is WAY PAST his best.

Those glory days with us are long gone...he'd just about get in to a third division team these days.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

One player we need back next season on 14:36 - Apr 25 with 3990 viewsRevJames

One player we need back next season on 13:25 - Apr 25 by legoman

Any fecker with a Specsavers certificate proving he can recognise a set of goalposts from 20 yards will do me.

....and an opposition player wearing a different kit standing about 20ft away.....
One player we need back next season on 14:41 - Apr 25 with 3969 viewsRevJames

I'll be greedy and go for a minimum of 5 - so anything that resembles the reputation and aerial ability of the famous Arsenal defence of David Seaman, Nigel Winterburn, Lee Dixon, Tony Adams and Martin Keown.
One player we need back next season on 17:08 - Apr 25 with 3815 viewsTheKirkyLife

Testimonial quality at this stage.
One player we need back next season on 21:03 - Apr 25 with 3605 viewsBloodyhills

Michu will never be fit enough to play at the top level again. Shame that he fecked up his ankles kicking hoardings.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

One player we need back next season on 21:10 - Apr 25 with 3585 viewsHugeEnkins

One player we need back next season on 12:53 - Apr 25 by shandyjack

Lee Trundle could still do a job

Up front with Jason Scotland. Dream team stuff.
One player we need back next season on 21:16 - Apr 25 with 3556 viewsMatlock_Jack

Michu...this is the guy currently turning out in the 4th division of Spanish Football?

Bony yes, but we couldn't match his wages; Michu....no.
One player we need back next season on 21:16 - Apr 25 with 3555 viewslonglostjack

Siggy

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

One player we need back next season on 21:20 - Apr 25 with 3534 viewssP7qupUf

We shouldn't bring ANY former players back. Fed up of reading about bringing back former players.
One player we need back next season on 21:45 - Apr 25 with 3473 viewsjackrabbit

This topic begs the question, what has happened to the quality of our scouting operation? How can we go from uncovering gems like Michu and Bony to bringing in mediocrity like Eder and Gomis. Even our 'lesser' discoveries like JDG, Pablo H, and Chico were an advance on the more recent equivalents that have joined the club. Did Brendan take our whole scouting department to Liverpool?
One player we need back next season on 21:47 - Apr 25 with 3462 viewsGeoffThom

One player we need back next season on 13:02 - Apr 25 by max936

I can't believe people are still craving for JDG to come back, another hiding seek champion is what we don't need

I will add, people are entitled to their opinion though.

I'd rather him than jack cork or ki at this moment in time ,you have a look back at some of the goals he scored for us and then tell me cork Britton fear or ki could score them ,I think I'd take him back
One player we need back next season on 21:49 - Apr 25 with 3455 viewsMrSwerve

One player we need back next season on 21:20 - Apr 25 by sP7qupUf

We shouldn't bring ANY former players back. Fed up of reading about bringing back former players.

Aye that Bony is useless.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

One player we need back next season on 22:13 - Apr 25 with 3389 viewssP7qupUf

One player we need back next season on 21:49 - Apr 25 by MrSwerve

Aye that Bony is useless.

Do you think that he wants to come back? Be realistic and look forward.
One player we need back next season on 22:17 - Apr 25 with 3377 viewsSgorioFruit

Get Bony back, do a Leicester.

end of discussion, lock the thread

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

One player we need back next season on 22:48 - Apr 25 with 3313 viewsmax936

One player we need back next season on 21:47 - Apr 25 by GeoffThom

I'd rather him than jack cork or ki at this moment in time ,you have a look back at some of the goals he scored for us and then tell me cork Britton fear or ki could score them ,I think I'd take him back

Yeah, cause both Cork and Leon are Centre/Attacking Mids aren't they, Oh and you can't mention Ki in the same sentence as Cork or Brts after the season he's had either. Dear Me mun.

De Guzman isn't capable of Briton or Corks workrate either nowhere near, he's a flatrack bully who hides when the chips are down, unfortunately Fer seems the same, maybe its a Dutch thing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

One player we need back next season on 22:50 - Apr 25 with 3305 viewsLoyal

One player we need back next season on 12:58 - Apr 25 by Oldjack

Just ankles ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One player we need back next season on 23:07 - Apr 25 with 3275 viewsLoyal

One player we need back next season on 21:45 - Apr 25 by jackrabbit

This topic begs the question, what has happened to the quality of our scouting operation? How can we go from uncovering gems like Michu and Bony to bringing in mediocrity like Eder and Gomis. Even our 'lesser' discoveries like JDG, Pablo H, and Chico were an advance on the more recent equivalents that have joined the club. Did Brendan take our whole scouting department to Liverpool?

Because !
We employ agents to bring in players and don't have a scouting network for known players - just young players.

Each manager that comes in brings a few decent players that Jenkins bleeds from them.
Rodgers - Sinclair, a few others
Laudrup , Chico, Michu, Pablo etc.
Monk, well, it went wrong there, the board thought they could do it.
Guidolin, Paloschi.
There's a few others.

But scouting network ? Never had one.
PS - Bony came from a mate of JVZ but was hardly a revelation at the time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One player we need back next season on 23:35 - Apr 25 with 3234 viewsGeoffThom

One player we need back next season on 22:48 - Apr 25 by max936

Yeah, cause both Cork and Leon are Centre/Attacking Mids aren't they, Oh and you can't mention Ki in the same sentence as Cork or Brts after the season he's had either. Dear Me mun.

De Guzman isn't capable of Briton or Corks workrate either nowhere near, he's a flatrack bully who hides when the chips are down, unfortunately Fer seems the same, maybe its a Dutch thing.

Well considering that's the mid we've got doesn't say s lot does it, like I said go have a good look at his goals and come back to me and I bet you were jumping up and down like the rest of us at his wonder goal against valencia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024