Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread 00:57 - May 5 with 44062 viewsjackharris

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch2w7Z3XAAEu5o5?format=jpg&name=large
[Post edited 7 May 2016 14:39]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 22:12 - May 7 with 2575 viewsStarsky

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:25 - May 7 by DJack

... So you were being a moaner before.

I don't recall

It's just the internet, init.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 23:39 - May 7 with 2471 viewsdailew

Danny Dyer, Alf Garnett, Ray Winstone, Russell Brand, Phill Jupitus, Alfred Hitchcock, Lennox Lewis, David Cameron, can you hear me? David Cameron ... your boys took a hell of a beating!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 00:55 - May 8 with 2374 viewsDavillin

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:35 - May 7 by Edmundo

Friggin fantastic result.....what an end to the season👍

Cap it off with a win over City and i'll crack a wry smile 😊

"Wry Smile" is a great name for a single-malt Scotch.

Fits your post, too, thanks.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 10:48 - May 8 with 2222 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 20:54 - May 7 by RevJames

Me too.

Live in Cardiff, can't listen to the match on BBC Radio Wales but can on BBC Radio London .

Well done lads. Give FG the job. He stood by us when we needed it. Respect.

Who did Radio Wales have on then?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:59 - May 8 with 2208 viewsWxmJax

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:14 - May 5 by FieryJack

For all those new to Upton Park, be aware that the away end is south-facing, and since it's set to be a fine Spring afternoon, we're going to get blasted in the eyes by blaring sunshine, and I would strongly advise you to arrive with sunglasses and or baseball caps!

When I put the cream on the sun went in but I may persist with the sunglasses as a lucky charm. Will look stupid at Middlesbrough in January, well anytime of year in Middlesbrough, but if it works who cares.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 13:12 - May 8 with 2147 viewsAnotherJohn

We were f***ing excellent according to this WHU crew. 'Friendly club, friendly fans' according to one of them.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 14:03 - May 8 with 2117 viewsGlyn1

Just mildly curious, but people were saying that West Ham provide local beers to visiting fans at half time. So what were they selling for our supporters? Reverend James?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 14:29 - May 8 with 2105 viewsGlyn1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 17:09 - May 7 by londonlisa2001

Absolutely fantastic. The first time in ages I don't go to West Ham and that happens.

Four goals for God's sake - four goals !!

If we are genuinely going to get rid of Guidolin then we are absolutely mad and will rightly be a laughing stock if it goes wrong.

Praying that he wants to stay and our board wake up and smell the roses. We are not going to get a better manager than this.

Wonderful performances throughout - our midfield were excellent - Ki was purring again and Fer gives just the right amount of bite.

As an aside - we can't finish lower than 13th now as far as I can see.

Fantastic!

I'm hoping that West Ham will do us a favour and beat Stoke at Stoke next Saturday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 16:02 - May 8 with 2041 viewsWxmJax

Can see them beating Stoke.

32.00 on the video if anyone's interested.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 16:07 - May 8 with 2037 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 16:02 - May 8 by WxmJax

Can see them beating Stoke.

32.00 on the video if anyone's interested.

Little club 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:11 - May 8 with 2036 viewsWxmJax

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:28 - May 5 by monmouth

At that game I made up my mind never to watch us away when we are safe again. £150 quid, plus getting off the train at west norwood by mistake and having to walk about 50 miles to the croydon shithole to find all the pubs full and no-entry, and then they couldn't even be arsed to break a sweat or have an attempt on goal. F**kers.

I read your post and thought do I really want to go all that way for this ? only went because it was the last time at The Boleyn Ground.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 21:22]

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:36 - May 8 with 2016 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:11 - May 8 by WxmJax

I read your post and thought do I really want to go all that way for this ? only went because it was the last time at The Boleyn Ground.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 21:22]

Aye, this time when I think I'm being smart they do that. F***ers!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:30 - May 8 with 1955 viewsRevJames

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 10:48 - May 8 by felixstowe_jack

Who did Radio Wales have on then?

I think it was the the rugby.

Happens all the time due to "Premiership rights" that mean you can only listen on FM or DAB in the Swansea area I can sometimes listen if it's a Sunday or Monday game or if Radio 5 Live are covering it.

Failing that, I follow a match on Planet Swans
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:47 - May 8 with 1909 viewsmonmouth

By the way, when did it become Bow-lyn rather than Bollin? That tw@t Motto was really getting on my pip last night. Come to that, when did it stop being universally called Upton Park as it was when I was young?

I bet the answer to both has something to do with winebars, bistros, mens hair product and beards. World's gone mad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:03 - May 8 with 1887 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:30 - May 8 by RevJames

I think it was the the rugby.

Happens all the time due to "Premiership rights" that mean you can only listen on FM or DAB in the Swansea area I can sometimes listen if it's a Sunday or Monday game or if Radio 5 Live are covering it.

Failing that, I follow a match on Planet Swans

There's an answer on a thread from someone who contacted radio Wales stating the same thing when we were in the championship. The year we were promoted and they had Cardiff on 7 more times than Swansea. I remember it well.

They carried Cardiff on all wavelengths but only Swansea 'in the west' ....

Yes, Swansea who are the biggest club to ever come from Wales.

Ever.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 19:24 - May 8 with 1834 viewskarnataka

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City FC Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 7 by Loyal

This isn't real, Gomis scored and he hit the bar and from our seats it was quite possible we could have bagged seven, and I do not jest.

And fair play to Bilic on the radio he conceded we deserved it as opposed to saying his team didn't play well.

Don't think Gomis hit the bar, looks more like the defender got his toe there first, then the ball hit another defender and ricocheted onto the bar. Don't think the dubious goals panel would have given it to Gomis if it had gone in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024