Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy to Leicester 08:36 - May 15 with 8844 viewsjackal

In one of today's papers that Ranieri wants Siggy for £15 million.

Disaster if this happens. I hope it's just newspaper talk.
Siggy to Leicester on 10:45 - May 15 with 2783 viewsStarsky

Siggy to Leicester on 10:42 - May 15 by Daggyjack

As much as i love him, id sell for £25 million, provided we could bring Joe in for £10 million and use the £15 million left as a replacement for Siggy.

I'd consider Ayew for the role and bring back Bony and Allen

It's just the internet, init.

Siggy to Leicester on 10:48 - May 15 with 2773 viewsPrivate_Partz

Siggy to Leicester on 08:56 - May 15 by LeonisGod

Is this the same feddy who was praising him just the other week? Journalists by and large really are rubbish aren't they. It's going to be a loooong summer.

Indeed. Made longer by everyone taking press speculation as gospel and turning on the player, Board, or manager as a result. It is interesting to discuss press speculation as a scenario but it has to be taken with a large pinch of salt. The same with rumour mongering posters on here.
I agree with many of the points made here that Siggy would not fit their style and he is way undervalued. If we are going to plan for next season then he surely is one of the players we need to build the team around.
[Post edited 16 May 2016 9:09]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Siggy to Leicester on 10:51 - May 15 with 2757 viewsveng9

Report is from The Sun. Not even worth discussing.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:12 - May 15 with 2716 viewsjasper_T

If anyone thinks Leicester are going to be able to play the same pure counter attack style successfully next season they're going to be in for a surprise.

More and more teams will sit in to frustrate the champions. It's ridiculous that teams haven't been doing it already tbh.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:14 - May 15 with 2707 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

keeping Siggy would be our best business of the summer.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Siggy to Leicester on 11:19 - May 15 with 2699 viewsmonmouth

Siggy to Leicester on 11:12 - May 15 by jasper_T

If anyone thinks Leicester are going to be able to play the same pure counter attack style successfully next season they're going to be in for a surprise.

More and more teams will sit in to frustrate the champions. It's ridiculous that teams haven't been doing it already tbh.

That's what we did wasn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy to Leicester on 12:13 - May 15 with 2607 viewsnierika

PLEASE dont sell him, Ill be crushed. He is my favorite player and a huge reason that we went from relegation zone to midtable. 15mil is WELL below value.

I love the Leicester story and if the report is true, it makes sense. He's sneaky good like a lot of their roster was at the start of the year. Going to play Champions League for 1 year isnt all its cracked up to be; just ask former MCFC man Wilfried Bony. ;) (PSSSST COME BACK TO SWANSEA TO LINK UP WITH SIGGY!)
Siggy to Leicester on 12:21 - May 15 with 2585 viewsLord_Bony

Siggy has kept us up this season...if it wasn't for him we would have gone down..
He gels well with us and is in his element. I think he's learnt his mistake from.his move.to.Spurs..just did nt fit in with that style.of.play.

He would.just be an expensive.bench warmer there like Scott and Bony ended up after leaving us...better off here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy to Leicester on 13:44 - May 15 with 2456 viewsGriffting

They play 442 anyway so can't see where he'd fit in.
Siggy to Leicester on 17:02 - May 15 with 2379 viewsshimmie

Siggy to Leicester on 12:13 - May 15 by nierika

PLEASE dont sell him, Ill be crushed. He is my favorite player and a huge reason that we went from relegation zone to midtable. 15mil is WELL below value.

I love the Leicester story and if the report is true, it makes sense. He's sneaky good like a lot of their roster was at the start of the year. Going to play Champions League for 1 year isnt all its cracked up to be; just ask former MCFC man Wilfried Bony. ;) (PSSSST COME BACK TO SWANSEA TO LINK UP WITH SIGGY!)

F*cking roster? Loving f*ck.
Siggy to Leicester on 17:16 - May 15 with 2357 viewsmorningstar

Siggy to Leicester on 17:02 - May 15 by shimmie

Who would you like to see us draft into the O ffensive side of our roster next term Shim?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Siggy to Leicester on 17:24 - May 15 with 2329 viewsLoyal

Siggy to Leicester on 17:16 - May 15 by morningstar

Who would you like to see us draft into the O ffensive side of our roster next term Shim?

The offensive defensive coaches need to play out quicker to to the run attack which will allow our wing flyers more space - and if you can't see that your clearly not watching the same game as I am.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggy to Leicester on 17:25 - May 15 with 2328 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If that's the price for US support I can live with it lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Siggy to Leicester on 19:21 - May 15 with 2238 viewsStarsky

Siggy to Leicester on 17:25 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

If that's the price for US support I can live with it lol

I thought our goal tender was ok today

It's just the internet, init.

Siggy to Leicester on 21:06 - May 15 with 2150 viewsSmellyplumz

Siggy to Leicester on 08:41 - May 15 by Jackfath

£15M?

Needs to be more like £25M with addons such as we can buy him back for £5M when he realises he should have stayed with Swansea and been the number one player.

Yep spot on 15mill is taking the pissy

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Siggy to Leicester on 10:38 - May 16 with 1837 viewsSwansNZ

Crystal Palace reported to be interested now.
Crystal Fecking Palace!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Siggy to Leicester on 10:57 - May 16 with 1791 viewscontroversial_jack

Siggy to Leicester on 10:42 - May 15 by Daggyjack

As much as i love him, id sell for £25 million, provided we could bring Joe in for £10 million and use the £15 million left as a replacement for Siggy.

We haven't missed him for the last 2 games
Siggy to Leicester on 11:05 - May 16 with 1769 viewsBenJ94

Let's just hope he has a shit euro's and people stay well away, on the other hand, let's hope Taylor looks like Roberto Carlos and the bids flood in.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:06 - May 16 with 1768 viewsraynor94

Siggy to Leicester on 10:57 - May 16 by controversial_jack

We haven't missed him for the last 2 games

Didn't miss him yesterday, were you at the game?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy to Leicester on 11:20 - May 16 with 1733 viewsKGriz16

Siggy to Leicester on 11:14 - May 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

THIS.

We build the team around Siggy. Nothing else is acceptable.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:27 - May 16 with 1722 viewspencoedjack

Siggy to Leicester on 11:14 - May 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Agree Tommy ........

Far bigger & better teams than fuking Leicester City will be sniffing around Gylfi.

He run the show for Iceland in the qualifiers, Iceland have what looks a decent group Austria, Hungary & Poland lets hope he has a bit of mare.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:33 - May 16 with 1692 viewsKGriz16

Siggy to Leicester on 11:27 - May 16 by pencoedjack

Agree Tommy ........

Far bigger & better teams than fuking Leicester City will be sniffing around Gylfi.

He run the show for Iceland in the qualifiers, Iceland have what looks a decent group Austria, Hungary & Poland lets hope he has a bit of mare.

i never hope he does bad. i hope he shines like the rough diamond we know he is and he comes back home to south wales to a new massive contract and the captains armband.
Siggy to Leicester on 11:50 - May 16 with 1661 viewspencoedjack

Siggy to Leicester on 11:33 - May 16 by KGriz16

i never hope he does bad. i hope he shines like the rough diamond we know he is and he comes back home to south wales to a new massive contract and the captains armband.

I see what you mean about not wanting 'him to do bad' unfortunately if he does have a good Euros I have no doubt we will receive some hefty bids.

Off track a little the singing to Bony yesterday about 'they don't sing your name' pretty similar to us with Gylfi, gets a la la la la Gylfi Sigurdsson when he takes a corner or free kick otherwise nothing .... A chant about the Iceman should be sung more than any other player.
Siggy to Leicester on 14:36 - May 16 with 1525 viewsnierika

Yeah, if you're unfamiliar with the meaning of that word, there are lot of places online that can help you out.
Siggy to Leicester on 17:24 - May 16 with 1435 viewsdobjack2

I would be amazed if we didn't get enquiries or bids for siggy. Guidolin hopes he stays but it will be down to the board. How they react will send a message to the other players as well as fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024