Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 16:14 - Jun 16 with 11099 viewsJack_Kass

His limitations were magnified massively today, against his domestic counterparts as well, not some world class winger or fullback. They went after him big time down that flank. Simply not good enough, the position needs urgent attention.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 16:15]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Neil Taylor on 18:04 - Jun 16 with 1780 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Jun 16 by Quincy999

Personally i was embarrassed that we didn't get our foot on the ball at any point in the match. The way we played remided me of Celtic v Barcelona. Surlery the gulf in class is not that great.

I said I do think we were too passive, but we were playing for a draw from the off. I certainly don't feel embarrassed, just disappointed as despite all the ball England created next to nothing. They'll be lucky to make the QF.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Neil Taylor on 18:19 - Jun 16 with 1756 viewsmagicdaps10

Agree that Taylor has a limited game.

He's a championship defender.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Neil Taylor on 18:24 - Jun 16 with 1742 viewsmax936

Neil Taylor on 18:19 - Jun 16 by magicdaps10

Agree that Taylor has a limited game.

He's a championship defender.

Serious question did he cost us the game? the answer has to be No, I'm not his biggest fan, but we can't be singling a player out after losing the game in the 92minute mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Neil Taylor on 18:30 - Jun 16 with 1725 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Neil Taylor on 18:24 - Jun 16 by max936

Serious question did he cost us the game? the answer has to be No, I'm not his biggest fan, but we can't be singling a player out after losing the game in the 92minute mun.

Thank you.

Even Ash was awful today. Happens to the best, much less to NT.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Neil Taylor on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 1693 viewsLeonisGod

How much did we back off!? We kept a good shape generally, but defended so bl00dy deep - that second was coming for 45 minutes. On the ball we were horribly wasteful and offered no options to the man on the ball (more concerned with numbers behind the ball and keeping shape). Little attempt to press, anywhere - it wa all about shape. We got caught on the break first half when Sterling should have scored, and after that didn't commit going forward.

It was a classic sit deep and then break tactic, but without the 'break' bit lol. We froze and showed them too much respect. Disappointing as we know we can do better.
Neil Taylor on 18:47 - Jun 16 with 1672 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor on 18:42 - Jun 16 by LeonisGod

How much did we back off!? We kept a good shape generally, but defended so bl00dy deep - that second was coming for 45 minutes. On the ball we were horribly wasteful and offered no options to the man on the ball (more concerned with numbers behind the ball and keeping shape). Little attempt to press, anywhere - it wa all about shape. We got caught on the break first half when Sterling should have scored, and after that didn't commit going forward.

It was a classic sit deep and then break tactic, but without the 'break' bit lol. We froze and showed them too much respect. Disappointing as we know we can do better.

Classic Monk masterclass it was, but without nicking the lucky win.

Neil Taylor on 18:57 - Jun 16 with 1656 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont think he has been singled out for costing us the game, think its just you could see today that he is limited in what he can do.........today showed it up badly.

Neil Taylor on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 1636 viewsmax936

Neil Taylor on 18:57 - Jun 16 by magicdaps10

Dont think he has been singled out for costing us the game, think its just you could see today that he is limited in what he can do.........today showed it up badly.

Daps, he won't be the first to be shown up against a player with Walker's pace the cocky tw@t that he is.

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 19:36 - Jun 16 with 1561 viewsmagicdaps10

Neil Taylor on 19:00 - Jun 16 by max936

Daps, he won't be the first to be shown up against a player with Walker's pace the cocky tw@t that he is.

That is a fair point but his limitations that i talk of are with the ball.

He is a poor player at premier league level.

Neil Taylor on 19:39 - Jun 16 with 1555 viewsmax936

Neil Taylor on 19:36 - Jun 16 by magicdaps10

That is a fair point but his limitations that i talk of are with the ball.

He is a poor player at premier league level.

I don't disagree about his limitations, but a poor player Premier League level is a bit unfair for me, we definitely need an upgrade though.

Neil Taylor on 19:47 - Jun 16 with 1541 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Neil Taylor on 19:39 - Jun 16 by max936

I don't disagree about his limitations, but a poor player Premier League level is a bit unfair for me, we definitely need an upgrade though.

He is just that though Max - very poor

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Neil Taylor on 19:50 - Jun 16 with 1535 viewsPhaedrus

Neil Taylor on 16:54 - Jun 16 by Landore_Jack

We had no out ball once Robson Kanu was substituted.

I disgree the Tawe was only hundreds of miles away.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Neil Taylor on 20:17 - Jun 16 with 1490 viewsTheKirkyLife

Quite frankly I think both our boys did poorly today.

Simply put we need a new LB and have done for the past few years. As much as I'd love to load the faith into Kingsley (and I reckon he'll come through to be an excellent LB) we need someone short term for the moment. Ash was also very hot and cold as he has been this entire season. Some excellent tackles but gifted England the goals. I'd honestly be fully behind Amat and Fernandez as our starting CB pairing next year. The two of them were outstanding in our last few games of 2016.

Ramsey and Allen were great again today. I've been persuaded to jump on the Joey Come Home train.
Neil Taylor on 20:32 - Jun 16 with 1454 viewsOldjack

Neil Taylor on 18:02 - Jun 16 by BenJ94

He's f*cking shit, we need a replacement ASAP!

Kingsley

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Neil Taylor on 20:40 - Jun 16 with 1440 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Neil Taylor on 20:32 - Jun 16 by Oldjack

Kingsley

Quite possibly; I think LB is a position we can wait until January to worry about, relative to some other issues.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Neil Taylor on 20:51 - Jun 16 with 1192 viewsFlashberryjack

Neil Taylor on 18:42 - Jun 16 by LeonisGod

I wonder how much our manager had to do with it.............Bale is the world class player in our team of internationally ordinary players, f*ck me other than free kicks. I'd be more influential to the team..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Neil Taylor on 20:55 - Jun 16 with 1176 viewsmonmouth

Taylor was pretty poor, but Bale did him no favours. We are wasting Bale, didn't even look for him much on the break. It's obvious it was Monk No. 1 tactic today. Hump it back to them and keep shape. It s a measue of how mediocre England are that it reduced them to a couple of chances and nearly worked.

Neil Taylor on 20:56 - Jun 16 with 1173 viewsLeonisGod

Neil Taylor on 20:51 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

I wonder how much our manager had to do with it.............Bale is the world class player in our team of internationally ordinary players, f*ck me other than free kicks. I'd be more influential to the team..

Pretty sure Cookie had everything to do with it. Looked like a clear game plan to contain and hold on. I've not been impressed by Bale at all. Like you say, doesn't get involved (maybe that's a bit harsh when he's relied on a the main attacking threat).
Neil Taylor on 21:01 - Jun 16 with 1161 viewsjojaca

Neil Taylor on 20:56 - Jun 16 by LeonisGod

Pretty sure Cookie had everything to do with it. Looked like a clear game plan to contain and hold on. I've not been impressed by Bale at all. Like you say, doesn't get involved (maybe that's a bit harsh when he's relied on a the main attacking threat).

Formation is too negative for Bale, we are asking alot from him when he is surrounded by 4/5 players. We need more bodies forward.

Even when you know, you never know?

Neil Taylor on 21:12 - Jun 16 with 1138 viewsFlashberryjack

Neil Taylor on 20:56 - Jun 16 by LeonisGod

I

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Neil Taylor on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 1082 viewsbuilthjack

Can't see Taylor getting many games next season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Neil Taylor on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 1073 viewsDr_Winston

Bit OTT this.

Taylor was no better or worse than he usually is. Decent backup LB, but as has been blindingly obvious for about three years, shouldn't be starting games.

Certainly not ahead of Davies at LB for Wales either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Neil Taylor on 22:25 - Jun 16 with 1019 viewsAl_Bundy

The problem we have for Wales is Coleman likes 3 CB's - so we can't fit Taylor in there but you can play Davies there for his pace and aerial ability in a 3.. This leaves Taylor as a wingback but the problem there is he has no pace and his final ball is poor and also gets caught out of position at times. If we went 4 at the back we could play Taylor at LB and play Davies Left midfield. In a 4 at the back you could play Chester at RB and bring Collins in with Ash in the middle. So with 4 at the back you could hide Taylor in his favoured position and get rid of Gunter possibly. Adding Davies to Ramsey Allen Ledley and King would be pretty useful in midfield.
Neil Taylor on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 973 viewsSwansNZ

Neil Taylor on 21:56 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Bit OTT this.

Taylor was no better or worse than he usually is. Decent backup LB, but as has been blindingly obvious for about three years, shouldn't be starting games.

Certainly not ahead of Davies at LB for Wales either.

This.

Normal game mediocre from him today, but not at fault for anything (unlike Ash).

Wales should certainly look to play Collins in the middle and Ben on the left.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Neil Taylor on 22:46 - Jun 16 with 961 viewsAl_Bundy

Neil Taylor on 22:43 - Jun 16 by SwansNZ

This.

Normal game mediocre from him today, but not at fault for anything (unlike Ash).

Wales should certainly look to play Collins in the middle and Ben on the left.

Think you need to see how the ball got over to the other side of our box before Ash's error which led to the first goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024