Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! 20:51 - Jul 12 with 6978 viewspikeypaul

Beaten by the European giants Lincoln Red Imps ,it is an insult to Sunday Pub teams to compare them to Craptic.
Just a shame TNS did not draw them for a easy game.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2016 21:03]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 22:39 - Jul 12 with 1828 viewsbathgatejack

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 22:34 - Jul 12 by Darran

Oh you're not on about Celtic then? FFS mun.

I couldnt give a rats if celts go through. They got beat fae the pishist of pish and im enjoying the moment. Night bud
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:03 - Jul 12 with 1780 viewsshenleymun

If any Celtic fan tries to tell anyone anywhere on Planet Earth, let alone Planet Swans, that it was ok to lose this cos it was only the first leg then really god help them.
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:06 - Jul 12 with 1773 viewsDarran

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:03 - Jul 12 by shenleymun

If any Celtic fan tries to tell anyone anywhere on Planet Earth, let alone Planet Swans, that it was ok to lose this cos it was only the first leg then really god help them.

I don't think anyone in the Universe is saying that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:07 - Jul 12 with 1772 viewsOxOsp

My mate is the Match Analyst and one of the coaches at the Red Imps. He just texted a photo of the final score with a rude word about Celtic!

He's a Hibs fan who was at Hampden for their Cup FInal, then he joined us at Wembley to see Wimbledon win the Play Off Final ..... and now this. He's the only Scotsman who is having a cracking summer :-)
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:09 - Jul 12 with 1768 viewslonglostjack

Strange thread. Is it an obsession with Celtic or that useless tosser who gave us a day never to forget at Wembley?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:28 - Jul 12 with 1742 viewsdailew

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:07 - Jul 12 by OxOsp

My mate is the Match Analyst and one of the coaches at the Red Imps. He just texted a photo of the final score with a rude word about Celtic!

He's a Hibs fan who was at Hampden for their Cup FInal, then he joined us at Wembley to see Wimbledon win the Play Off Final ..... and now this. He's the only Scotsman who is having a cracking summer :-)

What about Andy Murray?

I know its hard to tell with him.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:29 - Jul 12 with 1741 viewsMrSwerve

Said it before and I'll say it again - can never understand the abuse Brendan gets on here. Managed us well and left us with integrity.

Martinez on the other hand...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:40 - Jul 12 with 1720 viewsJethroJack

Rumour has it there's not one player in that IMPS side over 5ft.5"...eleven Leons.
No wonder they won - give Brendan some slack, mun 😜
Policeman on the scoresheet...FFS 😁
Login to get fewer ads

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:51 - Jul 12 with 1702 viewsLoyal

Football at its most admirable levels is delivering some home truths to these overpaid characterless so called football stars.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 00:27 - Jul 13 with 1679 viewsdailew

Great goal. Scored against Scotland as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 07:20 - Jul 13 with 1607 viewsStarsky

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 00:27 - Jul 13 by dailew

Great goal. Scored against Scotland as well.

I can't believe the ball bounced once before hitting the back of the net, lol
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 7:20]

It's just the internet, init.

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 09:46 - Jul 13 with 1503 viewsOxOsp

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 07:20 - Jul 13 by Starsky

I can't believe the ball bounced once before hitting the back of the net, lol
[Post edited 13 Jul 2016 7:20]

The goalscorer has done 6 years inside for selling Class A drugs.
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 10:43 - Jul 13 with 1466 viewsClinton

Surely, the result reinforces to the excellent decision made by the Board NOT to reappoint Brendan when a number of people and press outlets were advocating it at the midpoint and end of last season.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 10:14 - Jul 14 with 1354 viewsblaine_scfc

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:29 - Jul 12 by MrSwerve

Said it before and I'll say it again - can never understand the abuse Brendan gets on here. Managed us well and left us with integrity.

Martinez on the other hand...

I don't understand the abuse either get.

Martinez - Without him we wouldn't be where we are now. Set us on our way, change the whole mindset and attitude of the club on the football side of things. Gave us our "identity", however cringe that may sound.

Rodgers - As the above post said, gave us the day in Wembley many thought we would never see in our lifetime.

The way Martinez left did leave a sour taste, but that's gone now, have nothing but admiration for what both did for this club.
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:36 - Jul 14 with 1278 viewsMrSwerve

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 10:14 - Jul 14 by blaine_scfc

I don't understand the abuse either get.

Martinez - Without him we wouldn't be where we are now. Set us on our way, change the whole mindset and attitude of the club on the football side of things. Gave us our "identity", however cringe that may sound.

Rodgers - As the above post said, gave us the day in Wembley many thought we would never see in our lifetime.

The way Martinez left did leave a sour taste, but that's gone now, have nothing but admiration for what both did for this club.

I agree with you - personally I don't give any abuse to Martinez either, but I can understand why some would be a bit miffed with the way he left.

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:38 - Jul 14 with 1220 viewsMrSwerve

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 10:43 - Jul 13 by Clinton

Surely, the result reinforces to the excellent decision made by the Board NOT to reappoint Brendan when a number of people and press outlets were advocating it at the midpoint and end of last season.

Really?

You can't judge him on this one game. I'm sure Guido has had some stinkers down the years...

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:59 - Jul 14 with 1198 viewsDarran

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:38 - Jul 14 by MrSwerve

Really?

You can't judge him on this one game. I'm sure Guido has had some stinkers down the years...

Down the years? He's already had a few with us.

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:06 - Jul 14 with 1190 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 10:43 - Jul 13 by Clinton

Not really. No more than the Oxford result shows Curt to be useless. First leg away is only half time in that tie. A positive result at home and it will be forgotten.
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:10 - Jul 14 with 1185 views1462jack

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:38 - Jul 14 by MrSwerve

Really?

Well the Welsh guards football team played them out in Gibraltar two years ago and managed to score two , ok they conceded 4 but the Welsh guards are soldiers not multi millionaire professionals
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:18 - Jul 14 with 1175 viewsLeonisGod

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 19:59 - Jul 14 by Darran

Down the years? He's already had a few with us.

And I thought you knew how this place works! We can judge anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:24 - Jul 14 with 1167 viewsDarran

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:18 - Jul 14 by LeonisGod

And I thought you knew how this place works! We can judge anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Fair point.

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:26 - Jul 20 with 1006 viewsDarran

Thick f*cking tw*ts.

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 22:57 - Jul 20 with 889 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done the bhoys 🍀🍀🍀👊

Beware of the Risen People

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:05 - Jul 20 with 874 viewsWxmJax

No chance of them ever sinking.

Damn, getting them mixed up with buoys.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 23:11 - Jul 20 with 862 viewsskippyjack

Celtic / Rodgers what a joke !!!!!!!!! on 20:26 - Jul 20 by Darran

Thick f*cking tw*ts.

Not really, they did lose to fishermen, police officers, clerks, and window cleaners who wrapped up at 4pm to play a match against Professional, international players.

it's like rounding up a few boys in the Swansea Senior League to play against Celtic after a graft.. and win convincingly.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024