Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 19:56 - Jul 12 with 16547 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be included on the ballot paper for the Labour leadership election. Which probably f*cks up Angela Eagle's entire campaign strategy, not to mention that of anyone else who was planning on throwing their hat into the ring if the hairy trot had been excluded.

Labour is f*cked.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn on 19:56 - Jul 12 with 3683 viewsHighjack

Excellent stuff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on 20:09 - Jul 12 with 3674 viewsPrivate_Partz

Terrible thing this democracy thingy is ain't it ;-)
Eagle is likely to be booted out by her local party as well if the interviews with a few of the Branch members are anything to go by. First of many I would wager.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn on 20:12 - Jul 12 with 3659 viewsFlashberryjack

"Labour is f*cked" sad but true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn on 20:14 - Jul 12 with 3654 viewsLohengrin

Ms Eagle had her windows put through today by one of our charming reds, didn't she?

I've not seen the Police photo-fit of the specimen they seek but I'll take a stab at what it looks like....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn on 20:15 - Jul 12 with 3649 viewsVinnie

The Tories must be laughing their heads off.
Corbyn on 20:20 - Jul 12 with 3637 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:15 - Jul 12 by Vinnie

The Tories must be laughing their heads off.

I can't speak for them but I'm finding it absolutely hilarious.

I recall Sarah Champion finding it highly amusing when the red mob turned on Farage in Greater Manchester a little while back. I wonder how wide a grin she's wearing tonight?

Corbyn on 20:20 - Jul 12 with 3635 viewsPegojack

I am an almost (except when Blair took us to war) lifelong Labour voter and supporter. I think the party has no chance of power in the foreseeable future unless it is wrenched from the grip of the sanctimonious hard left which currently controls it BUT
to not have Corbyn on the ballot paper would have been a travesty of democracy.

I fear the only answer in the medium term is for the party to split. Let's leave the Che Guevara beret wearing Tooting Popular Front crowd to their own devices, huddled up in their bunker where they can salute leader Jeremy with clenched fists to their hearts' content and plot revolution and the re-nationalisation of the commanding heights of the economy, while those of us who live in the real world can get on with founding a new party representing social democracy, ordinary working people and a real opposition to the Tories. David Milliband, get your arse back here and lead it!
Corbyn on 20:22 - Jul 12 with 3629 viewsdickythorpe

The country is fecked!!! A new prime minister that the country didn't vote for and one who didn't vote for brexit.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on 20:23 - Jul 12 with 3624 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:20 - Jul 12 by Pegojack

I am an almost (except when Blair took us to war) lifelong Labour voter and supporter. I think the party has no chance of power in the foreseeable future unless it is wrenched from the grip of the sanctimonious hard left which currently controls it BUT

I fear the only answer in the medium term is for the party to split. Let's leave the Che Guevara beret wearing Tooting Popular Front crowd to their own devices, huddled up in their bunker where they can salute leader Jeremy with clenched fists to their hearts' content and plot revolution and the re-nationalisation of the commanding heights of the economy, while those of us who live in the real world can get on with founding a new party representing social democracy, ordinary working people and a real opposition to the Tories. David Milliband, get your arse back here and lead it!

After the publication of Chilcot, mate, your former Foreign Secretary is going to leave his white charger in the stable, his armour on the stand, and hide in New York for the next decade.

Corbyn on 20:24 - Jul 12 with 3614 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 20:09 - Jul 12 by Private_Partz

Terrible thing this democracy thingy is ain't it ;-)
Eagle is likely to be booted out by her local party as well if the interviews with a few of the Branch members are anything to go by. First of many I would wager.

I'm not complaining about the decision, I'm not a member and I argued on here the other day that it would be ridiculous to keep Corbyn off the ballot. But it doesn't alter my view that Corbyn's leadership will lead to the end of the Labour Party as any kind of relevant electoral force. And that makes me sad.

Corbyn on 20:25 - Jul 12 with 3607 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:24 - Jul 12 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not complaining about the decision, I'm not a member and I argued on here the other day that it would be ridiculous to keep Corbyn off the ballot. But it doesn't alter my view that Corbyn's leadership will lead to the end of the Labour Party as any kind of relevant electoral force. And that makes me sad.

As sad as Marley and Me?

Corbyn on 20:27 - Jul 12 with 3600 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 20:25 - Jul 12 by Lohengrin

As sad as Marley and Me?

No. That was another level.

Corbyn on 20:27 - Jul 12 with 3567 viewsDarran

If Corbyn gave a f*ck he'd walk away,he clearly doesn't care about Britain a Britain that's going to get worse if he hangs around.

By now any other MP or PM even would have gone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 3592 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn on 20:22 - Jul 12 by dickythorpe

The country is fecked!!! A new prime minister that the country didn't vote for and one who didn't vote for brexit.

And Perchy banned on PlanetSwans. 'Da world is fúcked, fúcked I tell thee!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn on 20:29 - Jul 12 with 3589 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on 20:28 - Jul 12 by waynekerr55

Is he banned then?

Corbyn on 20:29 - Jul 12 with 3587 viewsJackfath

I feel sorry for Mr Corbyn.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Corbyn on 20:31 - Jul 12 with 3552 viewsDarran

Corbyn on 20:28 - Jul 12 by waynekerr55

Good he's a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on 20:32 - Jul 12 with 3574 viewsdickythorpe

Where's Gerald Kaufman these days?
Corbyn on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 3560 viewsFlashberryjack

Corbyn on 20:20 - Jul 12 by Pegojack

The only answer for the Labour party is if Corbyn does the honorable thing and resign.
But I won't be holding my breath.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Corbyn on 20:40 - Jul 12 with 3548 viewsPegojack

Corbyn on 20:23 - Jul 12 by Lohengrin

After the publication of Chilcot, mate, your former Foreign Secretary is going to leave his white charger in the stable, his armour on the stand, and hide in New York for the next decade.

What nonsense. Why, because he voted to go to war, along with several hundred other MPS of all parties at the time, based on false information? Are you trying to suggest he was Foreign Secretary in 2003? He didn't become Foreign Secretary until 2007. You don't write for the Daily Mail, do you, by any chance?
Corbyn on 20:47 - Jul 12 with 3527 viewsraynor94

Corbyn on 20:27 - Jul 12 by Darran

If Corbyn gave a f*ck he'd walk away,he clearly doesn't care about Britain a Britain that's going to get worse if he hangs around.

By now any other MP or PM even would have gone.

100%, he'll have the notoriety of being the man who killed off the Labour party as we know it, a big boost to his ego and that of his minder Len Mccluskey

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn on 20:51 - Jul 12 with 3517 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:40 - Jul 12 by Pegojack

What nonsense. Why, because he voted to go to war, along with several hundred other MPS of all parties at the time, based on false information? Are you trying to suggest he was Foreign Secretary in 2003? He didn't become Foreign Secretary until 2007. You don't write for the Daily Mail, do you, by any chance?

Was he not Foreign Secretary when Britsh troops were deployed in Iraq, then? Was he not summoned to testify before Chilcot? Did he not stand there and tell the board that "war has boosted Britain's standing in the Arab world?"

You don't need to be on the staff of the Daily Mail to point that out, you don't even have to have a particularly good memory to recall any of it either.

Corbyn on 20:51 - Jul 12 with 3514 viewsperchrockjack

Seemingly now miraculously unbanned.

No further comment as regards corbyn except to say his supporters feel anything justifies his agenda.

Truly, we are fecker.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn on 20:53 - Jul 12 with 3510 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:32 - Jul 12 by dickythorpe

Where's Gerald Kaufman these days?

In the Mount Zion old peoples' home?

Corbyn on 20:53 - Jul 12 with 3508 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn on 20:51 - Jul 12 by perchrockjack

Seemingly now miraculously unbanned.

No further comment as regards corbyn except to say his supporters feel anything justifies his agenda.

Truly, we are fecker.

You can't keep a good man down!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024