Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game 22:41 - Sep 27 with 4683 viewsmarchamjack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/27/swansea-owners-liverpool-france

Flying in to give Frankie the bullet?

Will they actually speak and say anything of substance, not more PR bllx?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:57 - Sep 28 with 1544 viewsmonmouth

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:46 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Well, perhaps if he had stood up to Jenkins instead of keep saying he's happy with what he's got to work with, Pulis did it

Pulis will get another job though.

I can't understand why anyone is pro, or particularly anti guidolin. We don't really know what he can do, and we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

My beef isn't that we change the manager or not, or who we pick really, but that people that are paid to do it, get on with it, take accountability and stop behaving like c***s with leaks and defamation that drag our club through the dirt. It's not even back him or sack him. If he's on another probation, ok, but keep it all in house, tell anyone that we sound out that if it gets in the press they will no longer be considered if we decide there is a job available, and treat the manager YOU appointed with some respect.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:57 - Sep 28 with 1544 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well, perhaps if he had stood up to Jenkins instead of keep saying he's happy with what he's got to work with, Pulis did it

I take your point there. I can understand why he did it though. I suspect he would not be so loyal now. There is no doubt he has the confidence to work with this squad and it is still early days. We a are showing signs of turning the corner. It could be we will achieve safety playing cautious football but it is a small price to pay given the poor window.
For me it is a no brainer to support him and the team now
Plenty if time to change the manager and the DOF in November / December if we are not picking up sufficient points for safety.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:04 - Sep 28 with 1520 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:57 - Sep 28 by monmouth

I can't understand why anyone is pro, or particularly anti guidolin. We don't really know what he can do, and we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

My beef isn't that we change the manager or not, or who we pick really, but that people that are paid to do it, get on with it, take accountability and stop behaving like c***s with leaks and defamation that drag our club through the dirt. It's not even back him or sack him. If he's on another probation, ok, but keep it all in house, tell anyone that we sound out that if it gets in the press they will no longer be considered if we decide there is a job available, and treat the manager YOU appointed with some respect.

Can't argue with any of that. Frank could fail but given the poor quality of replacements I think we have to back him. Plus it is far too early in the season. One of my worries last season was that he could be a streotypical Italian and play boring cautious football. That is a price I am now prepared to pay after such a poor window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:05 - Sep 28 with 1518 viewsWarwickHunt

Respect? Hmmm...he managed Palermo didn't he?

Perish the thought...
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:09 - Sep 28 with 1501 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins has dictated everything with Guidolin and he has gone with it, that is all he has done wrong. If he didnt go with it then he does not get the job.

My concern is, when someone dictates as much as Jenkins then he will very unlikely admit or even see what he has or is doing wrong. The yanks have let Jenkins get on wit the job, they have done this after seeing what he has done and done well in previous seasons..............that run is now coming if not come to an end.

In this league especially in the last 6 months now that the big tv money that has come, have to spend just to stand still.
We not only have to have a squad that compete on the pitch but people off it who are willing to compete and take calculated gambles, Jenkins is not that many anymore.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:09 - Sep 28 with 1500 viewsmonmouth

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:05 - Sep 28 by WarwickHunt

Respect? Hmmm...he managed Palermo didn't he?

Perish the thought...

He needs to make jenkins an offer he can't refuse, with an lupara up his voluminous schnoz.

Edit. Assuming he can get deep enough in the trough to find said snout.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 12:12]

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:12 - Sep 28 with 1494 viewsraynor94

Good post, Mon, a lot of it with me is pure frustration at what's happening

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:19 - Sep 28 with 1474 viewsandypitt56

laudrup did it and got the sack
Login to get fewer ads

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:31 - Sep 28 with 1453 viewsWarwickHunt

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:09 - Sep 28 by monmouth

He needs to make jenkins an offer he can't refuse, with an lupara up his voluminous schnoz.

Edit. Assuming he can get deep enough in the trough to find said snout.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2016 12:12]

Sonny and Clemenza are on their way as we speak.

*taps nose*
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 1287 viewswhiterock

Too much guess work
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 00:55 - Sep 29 with 1157 viewsSwansNZ

You think that would work? Huw was only saying “You only have to ask”? right.

If we sack Guido, it will be another excuse not to invest in the squad — we had to pay off the manager and all the backroom staff.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:58 - Sep 29 with 1059 viewsMillie

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 00:55 - Sep 29 by SwansNZ

You think that would work? Huw was only saying “You only have to ask”? right.

If we sack Guido, it will be another excuse not to invest in the squad — we had to pay off the manager and all the backroom staff.

January will be an interesting window, I'm sure there will be investment in the squad, which imo, isn't too shabby, we can get to 20pts by Christmas and have an easier second half to the season
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 14:05 - Sep 29 with 1007 viewsGowerjack

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 11:21 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Well, my confidence in the manager is evaporating quickly, and the weakening of the squad was ultimately down to him

How do you work that out?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 14:13 - Sep 29 with 982 viewsPhil_S

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 23:03 - Sep 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Are they going to meet anyone from the Trust hierarchy because it's getting close to the time when the Trust really need to make a statement even if it's to say the new owners are ignoring us.

I'll answer that the best I can.

I now know they are attending the game because it said so in this thread.
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 14:21 - Sep 29 with 971 viewsmonmouth

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 14:13 - Sep 29 by Phil_S

Oh FFS.

I had to laugh, but it wasn't a real laugh.

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 14:28 - Sep 29 with 890 viewsmorningstar

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 15:00 - Sep 29 with 843 viewsmarchamjack

wow...we are really in the sht

sad times

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 15:48 - Sep 29 with 800 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 12:09 - Sep 28 by magicdaps10

Jenkins has dictated everything with Guidolin and he has gone with it, that is all he has done wrong. If he didnt go with it then he does not get the job.

My concern is, when someone dictates as much as Jenkins then he will very unlikely admit or even see what he has or is doing wrong. The yanks have let Jenkins get on wit the job, they have done this after seeing what he has done and done well in previous seasons..............that run is now coming if not come to an end.

In this league especially in the last 6 months now that the big tv money that has come, have to spend just to stand still.
We not only have to have a squad that compete on the pitch but people off it who are willing to compete and take calculated gambles, Jenkins is not that many anymore.

If you remember he did exactly the same thing to Monk, he also said he needed a certain number of players to strengthen the squad and also ended up about 3 short of what he wanted.
Jenkins has got previous for this and also then panicking in January and paying over the odds for total mediocraty.
Well the Club will not get away with that this year, if Guido can't get the current team firing on all cylinders, introducing a few nondescript journeymen in January will not stop a real relegation fight and possibly a very bad outcome.
Of course Jenkins may introduce a "magical manager" that can turn it all around. then again perhaps not.
Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 16:43 - Sep 29 with 769 viewslonglostjack

Doesn't leave you much time to organize the cheerleaders and the Pom Poms either

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Kaplan & Levien will be at Liverpool game on 22:22 - Sep 29 with 670 viewswhiterock

For me, it's Levien and Kaplan who are leaking things to the press, we know we live in a goldfish bowl here in South Wales and the first thing they done in April was get Wathan on side with a scoop, now they're working the London press, why? Is a conspiracist dream
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024