Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley's first training session 17:18 - Oct 6 with 14286 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No bad background music for a change - we get audio this time. Intense fella.

[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 17:29]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bradley's first training session on 19:11 - Oct 6 with 2669 viewsTrundle10

Bradley's first training session on 18:32 - Oct 6 by Smellyplumz

I watched that and I've just got this really bad feeling about Bob as manager, hopefully I'm totally wrong.

Me too. Hope i am wrong
Bradley's first training session on 19:11 - Oct 6 with 2668 viewsjojaca

Bradley's first training session on 19:07 - Oct 6 by Return_of_the_Jack

Hope you like hoofball!

If it is winning hoofball, I will take that for now.

Even when you know, you never know?

Bradley's first training session on 19:15 - Oct 6 with 2650 viewsDarran

Bradley's first training session on 19:11 - Oct 6 by Trundle10

Me too. Hope i am wrong

Serious question T10. What do you have against Bob ???

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley's first training session on 19:19 - Oct 6 with 2624 viewsBanosswan

Bradley's first training session on 19:07 - Oct 6 by longlostjack

Not sure what to think there. Pretty sad reflection on things if pros have to be reminded of the basics. It may be necessary, not having done any badges since the Cubs, I wouldn't know. As long as he's not a Magath Bootcamp only type, that would be my worry. Early days, he's here so let's hope he turns out to be a star.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 19:11]

Constant reinforcement is no bad thing. I actually enjoyed that, there certainly won't be any complacency allowed to set in among the players.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bradley's first training session on 19:23 - Oct 6 with 2599 viewsTrundle10

Bradley's first training session on 19:15 - Oct 6 by Darran

Serious question T10. What do you have against Bob ???

Nothing agsinst him. He comes accross as a great fella. My gut feeling is that he is out of his depth and (i sincerely hope you can drag this statemtent up in future to show me how wrong i am) he has never had a big job before because he hasnt earned one. He would be nowhere near our club were he not American.
Bradley's first training session on 19:24 - Oct 6 with 2593 viewsshandyjack

Very impressed with that, good that he's so hands on, players now know whose boss and there's no loss in translation. Good to see the players looking tired and working hard

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bradley's first training session on 19:25 - Oct 6 with 2587 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not sure what to think there. Pretty sad reflection on things if pros have to be reminded of the basics. It may be necessary, not having done any badges since the Cubs, I wouldn't know. As long as he's not a Magath Bootcamp only type, that would be my worry. Early days, he's here so let's hope he turns out to be a star.

He has to assess every player for himself and that is one way of starting the process.
Bradley's first training session on 19:28 - Oct 6 with 2557 viewslonglostjack

Bradley's first training session on 19:24 - Oct 6 by shandyjack

Very impressed with that, good that he's so hands on, players now know whose boss and there's no loss in translation. Good to see the players looking tired and working hard

You make the players sound as as if they are as dull as duda.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley's first training session on 19:29 - Oct 6 with 2545 views3swan

Bradley's first training session on 18:36 - Oct 6 by HugeEnkins

Think of all the stray passes and sloppy play so far this season. Looks like getting back to basics is required at the moment.

Agree, whether he's the man only time will tell, but some of our players do need a refresh of the basics
Bradley's first training session on 19:33 - Oct 6 with 2511 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Surely if you were the coach your first session would be very much back to basics then work from there

All in all quite positive

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bradley's first training session on 19:34 - Oct 6 with 2506 viewsunion_jack

Bradley's first training session on 18:32 - Oct 6 by Smellyplumz

I watched that and I've just got this really bad feeling about Bob as manager, hopefully I'm totally wrong.

Why not try to think more positively. Firstly, it's a snippet of his training session, secondly he will need to prove himself to the players, nothing wrong in what he's done as far as I can see.

I'm completely behind him and wish him and the team nothing but success.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bradley's first training session on 19:35 - Oct 6 with 2491 viewsangryjack

what a tw&t
Bradley's first training session on 19:35 - Oct 6 with 2490 viewsmonmouth

As long as the basics involve crisp early passing to a white shirt and move into space to take a pass. Not 'lump the motherfukka'.

Haven't watched it yet, but I'm happy to wait and see what's occurring on the pitch at Emirates.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley's first training session on 19:37 - Oct 6 with 2479 viewsTrundle10

Bradley's first training session on 19:34 - Oct 6 by union_jack

Why not try to think more positively. Firstly, it's a snippet of his training session, secondly he will need to prove himself to the players, nothing wrong in what he's done as far as I can see.

I'm completely behind him and wish him and the team nothing but success.

We are all behind him. Just because some are sceptical it does not mean they want him to fail
Bradley's first training session on 19:38 - Oct 6 with 2475 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 19:07 - Oct 6 by Return_of_the_Jack

Hope you like hoofball!

During the clip he emphasises keeping the ball on the floor when passing. Not sure if we're going to get the chance to enjoy hoofball as you put it.
Bradley's first training session on 19:45 - Oct 6 with 2100 viewsunion_jack

Bradley's first training session on 19:37 - Oct 6 by Trundle10

We are all behind him. Just because some are sceptical it does not mean they want him to fail

I appreciate that. But we are at a new start and we need to go into it positively. I understand what you and others are feeling but it's negative to keep spouting it.
'Let's get together and support him. If it goes wrong, well then that's the next chapter.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bradley's first training session on 19:49 - Oct 6 with 2079 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to the post Leon was impressed with the first training session.
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/bob-bradley-has-made-an-instant-impact-s
Bradley's first training session on 19:51 - Oct 6 with 2070 viewsEilian

Bradley's first training session on 19:38 - Oct 6 by Murph75

During the clip he emphasises keeping the ball on the floor when passing. Not sure if we're going to get the chance to enjoy hoofball as you put it.

Quite right. He has had his brief and definitely done his home work . He knows full well what style of play is expected of him.

Id say that he will allow us to be stylish a pretty as long as we remain effective.

Going back to basics and focusing on being committed in the tackle. being neat and tidy with our passing all on the back of a high work rate can surely only improve things.

My biggest concerns are being imaginative and fluid in our attacks (Curt will be key here) and burn out in late season. Improving fitness during the course of a season is no easy task! Maybe we can address that in Jan with some fresh legs in CM ! :)

I'm far more positive about our season now!
Bradley's first training session on 19:54 - Oct 6 with 2050 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 19:51 - Oct 6 by Eilian

Quite right. He has had his brief and definitely done his home work . He knows full well what style of play is expected of him.

Id say that he will allow us to be stylish a pretty as long as we remain effective.

Going back to basics and focusing on being committed in the tackle. being neat and tidy with our passing all on the back of a high work rate can surely only improve things.

My biggest concerns are being imaginative and fluid in our attacks (Curt will be key here) and burn out in late season. Improving fitness during the course of a season is no easy task! Maybe we can address that in Jan with some fresh legs in CM ! :)

I'm far more positive about our season now!

I'm feeling a lot more positive as well.

I'm hoping our new owners are going to back him when it comes to signing players. In fairness they've got heck of a lot riding on this appointment and are going to need to back him if he's going to be a success.
Bradley's first training session on 20:00 - Oct 6 with 2022 viewsTrundle10

Bradley's first training session on 19:49 - Oct 6 by A_Fans_Dad

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/bob-bradley-has-made-an-instant-impact-s

Was not going to say any different really was he. Anyway the guy is growing on me i will say that
Bradley's first training session on 20:08 - Oct 6 with 1984 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Bradley's first training session on 19:49 - Oct 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Model pro in making positive comments about a new manager shocker

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bradley's first training session on 20:12 - Oct 6 with 1962 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 20:00 - Oct 6 by Trundle10

Was not going to say any different really was he. Anyway the guy is growing on me i will say that

He could of kept quiet.
Bradley's first training session on 20:19 - Oct 6 with 1922 viewsTrundle10

Bradley's first training session on 20:12 - Oct 6 by Murph75

He could of kept quiet.

Have not of
Bradley's first training session on 20:25 - Oct 6 with 1893 viewsWarwickHunt

Bradley's first training session on 20:12 - Oct 6 by Murph75

He could of kept quiet.

"Could of*

Bradley's first training session on 20:27 - Oct 6 with 1874 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 20:25 - Oct 6 by WarwickHunt

"Could of*