Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley's first training session 17:18 - Oct 6 with 14323 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No bad background music for a change - we get audio this time. Intense fella.

[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 17:29]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bradley's first training session on 10:38 - Oct 7 with 1422 viewsWarwickHunt

Bradley's first training session on 09:39 - Oct 7 by perchrockjack

Hoofball eh.

Well,if that is what is takes to keep us up then fine by me.

Can't imagine the pprevious manager being both as vocal and physical.

This guy ,I'm sure, will be able to rip into underperming players ,which is what we be had.

Yank,spank,w@ank, wtf does it matter

Do they still have perms in Liverpool?

Calm down...
Bradley's first training session on 10:40 - Oct 7 with 1419 viewsWarwickHunt

Bradley's first training session on 10:25 - Oct 7 by jasper_T

Just goes to show that some fans care more about how a manager looks when he's doing the job than what he actually produces in terms of performance.

How cares how "vocal and physical" a manager is. How many of the top managers in the world rant and rave at their players? How many of the ones that do actually improve the players under them?

Lot of nonsense.

WORK HARDER! SHOUT LOUDER!

Gets you fûcking nowhere. Anyone would this was Paradise Park on Sunday morning...
Bradley's first training session on 11:27 - Oct 7 with 1339 viewsperchrockjack

Not sure Phil but my mum still has them and has only lived in Swansea ,for 90 years. Backward innit.

You been good boy while I've been away

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley's first training session on 11:38 - Oct 7 with 1323 viewsDafyddHuw

Bradley's first training session on 01:22 - Oct 7 by MrBoognish

"Good luck to the guy, I hope he turns into the next Guardiola"

No you don't, you want him to fail just like everyone else who has the same xenophobic views as you so you can say "I told you so!" This whole, "He has no previous experience" line is a joke that is a very poor attempt to cover up your bigotry.

Bradley won the MLS title and US Open Cup (FA Cup equivalent) with a first year team, all in a league that Owen Coyle couldn't even get through one season in before he was run out of town and that guy has been given MANY high profile jobs with no previous experience and absolutely NOTHING to show for them.

Bradley has not only won several international tournaments but also took the USMNT to the final of the Confederations Cup where he ended Spain's 32 match unbeaten streak in the semi-final before losing to Brazil 4-2 in the final, both of those teams were at full strength. When was the last time a British manager made it to the semi-final of an international tournament, much less the final?

Bradley took Stabaek from newly promoted to THIRD in the Tippenleague and qualification for Europe. That's not nothing! If Owen Coyle, Tony Pulis, David Moyes, Sam Allerdyce, Martin O'Neill, Mark Hughes and Alan Pardew, who have collectively won F*CK ALL, and making it to the Confederations Cup final after knocking off the number one ranked team in the world who hadn't been beaten in 32, would be the biggest accomplishment on ANY of their cv's, then how the hell could you POSSIBLY say that Bob Bradley isn't "qualified" to manage SWANSEA?

Listen, butt. You've got serious insecurity problems.

I can assure you that every Swans fan will be absolutely delighted if he keeps us up this season, has a good summer transfer window, and gets us playing open, attacking, attractive football from net season on, taking us to that (sigh) mythical next level.

Just excuse us being a tad sceptical (not skeptical cos I'm not American) whilst we hold our breath and see what develops.
Bradley's first training session on 11:41 - Oct 7 with 1311 viewsperchrockjack

On the other hand,some will be comforted by the fact they knew they were right all along.

Oh yes

Bradley's first training session on 12:26 - Oct 7 with 1255 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley's first training session on 11:41 - Oct 7 by perchrockjack

On the other hand,some will be comforted by the fact they knew they were right all along.

Oh yes

No one is arguing against that. Some fans bump threads just to show they were right on that occasion. They are in the minority though and most only want the best for their club. Even the bumpers want that. I suspect only a fraction of 1% would relish failure to prove that they were right. The poster suggesting bigotry and xenaphobia is way out of order and way off the mark.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley's first training session on 13:14 - Oct 7 with 1161 viewsperchrockjack

Fair reply

Bradley's first training session on 13:18 - Oct 7 with 1148 viewsjack247

No you don't, you want him to fail just like everyone else who has the same xenophobic views as you so you can say "I told you so!" This whole, "He has no previous experience" line is a joke that is a very poor attempt to cover up your bigotry.

Bradley won the MLS title and US Open Cup (FA Cup equivalent) with a first year team, all in a league that Owen Coyle couldn't even get through one season in before he was run out of town and that guy has been given MANY high profile jobs with no previous experience and absolutely NOTHING to show for them.

Bradley has not only won several international tournaments but also took the USMNT to the final of the Confederations Cup where he ended Spain's 32 match unbeaten streak in the semi-final before losing to Brazil 4-2 in the final, both of those teams were at full strength. When was the last time a British manager made it to the semi-final of an international tournament, much less the final?

Bradley took Stabaek from newly promoted to THIRD in the Tippenleague and qualification for Europe. That's not nothing! If Owen Coyle, Tony Pulis, David Moyes, Sam Allerdyce, Martin O'Neill, Mark Hughes and Alan Pardew, who have collectively won F*CK ALL, and making it to the Confederations Cup final after knocking off the number one ranked team in the world who hadn't been beaten in 32, would be the biggest accomplishment on ANY of their cv's, then how the hell could you POSSIBLY say that Bob Bradley isn't "qualified" to manage SWANSEA?

No offence, but this is one of the burdens of supporting your local club. No real Swans fan wants him to fail, why would we? To be proved right on a website at the expense of our club failing? It's a different thing if you follow a particular player or manager, or just pick a team to follow.

The reason I don't think he is qualified to manage us, or any PL team, is he has had a long career managing in a league that Bradley Wright-Phillips is ripping up, before it improved, a team in Norway and the French second division.

He may well be out of his depth, we don't know, the owners don't either. That alone makes it a bad appointment. I'd be staggered if any of us wanted him to fail though.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley's first training session on 13:36 - Oct 7 with 1114 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Not all of us want him to fail my friend,however you are right ,there's a few out there who want him & the club to fail.

Great post by the way
[Post edited 7 Oct 2016 13:37]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bradley's first training session on 13:41 - Oct 7 with 1095 viewsDarran

Bradley's first training session on 13:36 - Oct 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not all of us want him to fail my friend,however you are right ,there's a few out there who want him & the club to fail.

Great post by the way
[Post edited 7 Oct 2016 13:37]

Well said Tom and you're right about Brynmill and Warwick too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley's first training session on 13:48 - Oct 7 with 1077 viewsvetchonian

None of us want him to fail.....I especially dont as if he does it will lead to us falling out of the Premier League and after supporting this club from the times when we had to apply for relection to the football league I have enjoyed us playing top flight football once again even though it has had its ups and downs.

Our concerns about Bob are not racist or xenephopic they are purely based on his level of football experience....apart from his international success where you can say he has been more succesful than English managers in an arena where you are coaching the "elite" players all at the same level and motivated....his club record is in terms of percentage is not at all different to the names you quote. BUT his club experience is in leagues where most of the players are of a similar level...he has coached teams to promotion or high placing who were already on an upward crest....at Swansea he finds himself in a league which itself has 3 leagues within it due to the richer clubs being able to "buy" the best palyers.....doesnt always mean they win as we have proved but its a totally different ball game to that to which he will have been used too.
Currently we are flirting with the relegation spots...only goal difference keeping us out at the moment....we have a team low in confidence so not a great staring place for him ......added to which there are cultural differences ...which I am sure Owen Coyle found when he was the other side of the pond....that will influence his transistion into the role as other Foreign managers have found in coming to Britain.
So in summary....none of us want him to fail just concerned that our new owners have taken a "risk" on a manager with little or no experience at this level international football is nothing like club football and I am concerned that the club I love will drop out of the PL and not be equipped to return. His accent and passport are not of any concern it is his football pedigree that is
[Post edited 7 Oct 2016 14:01]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bradley's first training session on 14:11 - Oct 7 with 1023 viewsfather_jack

why does every thread on here get hijacked ffs

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Bradley's first training session on 14:16 - Oct 7 with 1011 viewsWarwickHunt

Bradley's first training session on 13:41 - Oct 7 by Darran

Well said Tom and you're right about Brynmill and Warwick too.

Tw@t.
Bradley's first training session on 14:25 - Oct 7 with 977 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 14:16 - Oct 7 by WarwickHunt

Tw@t.

Language! Please....
Bradley's first training session on 14:29 - Oct 7 with 961 viewsjasper_T

Quite a few want us to fail based on the pining for Championship and League football I've been seeing on here over the last few months.
Bradley's first training session on 14:44 - Oct 7 with 920 viewsMurph75

Bradley's first training session on 14:29 - Oct 7 by jasper_T

Quite a few want us to fail based on the pining for Championship and League football I've been seeing on here over the last few months.

More value for money on a season ticket. Extra games :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024