Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins,,,, 15:08 - Oct 12 with 28927 viewsJackUlation

You hear it here first, the welsh mansion is on the market, and a property in
Marbella has been purchased by the man himself, does this mean HJ is offski.
as of the next 2 weeks ??
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:28 - Oct 12 with 2814 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:30 - Oct 12 by max936

Its looking more and more like the project is the Americans play thing with very little risk, because of the tele money and the other revenue.

We could be in the mere here !!

Me and the lad joined the Trust last week, I'd implore that thousands more join, the may have little influence over these Yanks, but at least with healthy funds in the kitty, SCFC should be in a position to fight its corner.

Any idea why the Trust doesn't do "long term"or "life time" membership, as it not only shows commitment from the Fan it also means you don't have to remember to pay each year?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 17:34]
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:32 - Oct 12 with 2803 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:28 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Any idea why the Trust doesn't do "long term"or "life time" membership, as it not only shows commitment from the Fan it also means you don't have to remember to pay each year?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 17:34]

Not a clue sorry.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:38 - Oct 12 with 2773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:32 - Oct 12 by max936

Not a clue sorry.

Perhaps Phil could answer for us.
Also do they do much canvassing for membership at home games?
578 members represents less than 3% of the attending Fans, pretty poor Trust support really.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:44 - Oct 12 with 2750 viewsCopaMundial

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:19 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Yeah, the sort of person who would be widely regarded across the industry and, say, be up for winning Football CEO of the Year.......ah.

This is the start of the end boys and girls. Mark my words. We'll be the new Burnley if we're lucky (a bouncer) or Coventry/Charlton/Bolton/Blackburn if we're not. No more local ties and all decisions made by people with no experience of the game in this league. Business experience is meaningless without football experience - there are a whole raft of failed owner out there to prove that (starting with them up the road, who we will now be like).

But HJ will still get slated on here, as do Martinez, Brendan, and Laudrup. Responsible for serving up some of the best football ever seen at the club and most success in a generation, and they still get hammered. Some of you don't know you're born.

Meh.

Of course there was an alternative scenario mind,you know the one where he continued to draw a healthy wage and receive dividends on his share holding while continuing to run the club.

Unfortunately he initiated and pursued the sale of the club behind the second major shareholders back,if the rumours are true you can hardly blame the new owners for wanting to have their own man in position..".poor old Huw
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:47 - Oct 12 with 2744 viewsmax936

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:38 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps Phil could answer for us.
Also do they do much canvassing for membership at home games?
578 members represents less than 3% of the attending Fans, pretty poor Trust support really.

PM him or Uxbridge, I really think fans need to wake up to what could happen around the corner, hopefully there's a whole new horizon coming into view for the Swans, but we don't know, the new majority owners are keeping tight lipped much like they treat the DC Utd fans.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:54 - Oct 12 with 2716 viewsSwansea93

How does the OP know Huws house is on the market? Source?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:57 - Oct 12 with 2688 viewsDarran

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:54 - Oct 12 by Swansea93

There might be a for sale sign on it.

Just a thought.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:00 - Oct 12 with 2679 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:57 - Oct 12 by Darran

There might be a for sale sign on it.

Just a thought.

😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:04 - Oct 12 with 2648 viewsairedale

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 15:28 - Oct 12 by Starsky

My dad used to drive one of them

....down the river in his kayak.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:14 - Oct 12 with 2608 viewsBorojack

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:54 - Oct 12 by Swansea93

Didnt he tell the Trust he was off to Spain I mean he tells them all the buisness.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:31 - Oct 12 with 2539 viewsGowerjack

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 15:37 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I agree with that.

I think he's been poor (if it is him) in the past few transfer windows, but that's different to the running of the club. Don't see why can't bring in a proper DOF rather than a CEO, although most speculation seems to agree that HJ wanted Giggs and was overruled which makes his position untenable really. (Giggs' own comments seemed to support that view as well).

Yep.

Giggs is still a p rick though.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:50 - Oct 12 with 2450 viewsQJumpingJack

Will the salaries paid to all the directors be published in the latest financial report?
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:01 - Oct 12 with 2402 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 17:15 - Oct 12 by max936

Thing is the words said by Jenkins was that they had taken the club as far as they could and needed "investment" to move it forward, what he meant in reality was that they were shitting themselves at the thought of missing out on a massive windfall and sold to the first serious buyers that came forward, because there hasn't been any investment has there? could be Huw was lied to, but looking back at what's gone on with all the devious sneakiness and down right unprofessional way in which things were done he obviously wasn't lied too.

I think they sold out to the second serious buyers. The first was scuppered by the Trust hence they were kept in the dark during the second buy out to ensure the shareholders got their lolly from the new 'investment'.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 19:30]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:02 - Oct 12 with 2395 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 18:50 - Oct 12 by QJumpingJack

Will the salaries paid to all the directors be published in the latest financial report?

Knowing now just makes it more bitter.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:02 - Oct 12 with 2393 viewsmonmouth

I'm sad that the whole concept has been blown apart by greed and division. Our local club for local people is now just working for the yankee dollar.

Whatever you think about your new found wealth, Jenkins, Dineen, Van Zweden, Morgan.....you blew it; you tossed away the only thing worth buying.

No matter what happens to us now, something precious has been lost.

Sad. And. Angry.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:24 - Oct 12 with 2334 viewsjackportis

Is it on right move?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:30 - Oct 12 with 2302 viewsSwansea93

Zoopla

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:30 - Oct 12 with 2299 viewsjackportis

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:30 - Oct 12 by Swansea93

Zoopla

What criteria do I put in

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 2267 viewsEilian

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 16:19 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Yeah, the sort of person who would be widely regarded across the industry and, say, be up for winning Football CEO of the Year.......ah.

This is the start of the end boys and girls. Mark my words. We'll be the new Burnley if we're lucky (a bouncer) or Coventry/Charlton/Bolton/Blackburn if we're not. No more local ties and all decisions made by people with no experience of the game in this league. Business experience is meaningless without football experience - there are a whole raft of failed owner out there to prove that (starting with them up the road, who we will now be like).

But HJ will still get slated on here, as do Martinez, Brendan, and Laudrup. Responsible for serving up some of the best football ever seen at the club and most success in a generation, and they still get hammered. Some of you don't know you're born.

Meh.

Exactly correct!!!
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:37 - Oct 12 with 2251 viewsPrivate_Partz

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:30 - Oct 12 by jackportis

'Sold Out'.

Cloakroom attendant please!

:-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:43 - Oct 12 with 2207 viewsthevetch

and if he thinks its safe in marbella hes a bigger tw#t than i thought,all sorts over there.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:45 - Oct 12 with 2192 viewsSwansea93

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:30 - Oct 12 by jackportis

Tried looking theres nothing there to suggest a mansion.

Trem Y Wawr, Pen Y Alltwen, Alltwen, Swansea, Wales, SA8 3EA

This was the address on the Gov website for him under the Swansea City bit.

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:46 - Oct 12 with 2186 viewsLeonisGod

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:01 - Oct 12 by Private_Partz

I think they sold out to the second serious buyers. The first was scuppered by the Trust hence they were kept in the dark during the second buy out to ensure the shareholders got their lolly from the new 'investment'.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2016 19:30]

That's how I see it. We were never told there would be a sizeable investment though. It was clear that business as usual was the plan. And we were told there may be up to £30m to spend on infrastructure and the team.

That hasn't materialised yet, so it sits at odds with Huw's comments about being taken to the next level. Unless the next level is the Championship

I suspect we need another window or two to confirm what their intentions are with the team and with the stadium ownership/expansion.
Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:46 - Oct 12 with 2185 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:02 - Oct 12 by monmouth

I'm sad that the whole concept has been blown apart by greed and division. Our local club for local people is now just working for the yankee dollar.

Whatever you think about your new found wealth, Jenkins, Dineen, Van Zweden, Morgan.....you blew it; you tossed away the only thing worth buying.

No matter what happens to us now, something precious has been lost.

Sad. And. Angry.

Was it ever really 'by fans, for fans' though?

Or was that cow excrement to help reach the end goal?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:48 - Oct 12 with 2177 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins,,,, on 19:43 - Oct 12 by thevetch

and if he thinks its safe in marbella hes a bigger tw#t than i thought,all sorts over there.

Perhaps him and Annis can share an ice cream on the promenade?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024