Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley looks lost out there!! 21:40 - Oct 31 with 5602 viewsdickythorpe

Just standing there on 80mins, STANDING!!!!!
Lovely jacket and great to see your wearing a poppy mate, but for the love of god communicate!!!!
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:02 - Oct 31 with 3476 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup sat

just saying

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:04 - Oct 31 with 3435 viewsDovi

Whose his assistant going to be?
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:15 - Oct 31 with 3313 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:02 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup sat

just saying

Yes. But we weren't second from bottom with him though. And he had a reasonable management pedigree. And I gather he was a fair to middling player. . Really??? Are they comparable ???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 3242 viewsperchrockjack

I'm hoping he eas in shock

I really don't want any platitudes in his post match interview

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 3240 viewsicecoldjack

The penny dropped for Bob tonight, he just realised he is completely out of his depth and the shock hit him around 55 mins .

You know he's struggling when he brings on cork at 85 mins . Feel for him, hope om wrong but it looks to me he has no right being there .
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:18 - Oct 31 with 3220 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:15 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. But we weren't second from bottom with him though. And he had a reasonable management pedigree. And I gather he was a fair to middling player. . Really??? Are they comparable ???

Indeed and ML was always motivated when things were going badly. The fact is they were never anywhere as near as bad as they are now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 3164 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:15 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

No we wernt 2 nd from bottom?

what are you on about?????? ????

Have a few more ????

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:23 - Oct 31 with 3153 viewsFireboy

I gave him a chance when he came but after his team selections and putting cork on with 5 mins to go he's lost my support

Not forgetting hIm not putting fer on at the Watford game when we were well on top I think he's out of his depth

Thanks for fecking everything up Huw you cuunt
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:29 - Oct 31 with 3100 viewsJack11

He already looks as old as Guido did. Needs to do the honourable thing and walk. He won't but these yanks won't risk their investment. They'll sack him by December if it carries on.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 3066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:22 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

No we wernt 2 nd from bottom?

what are you on about?????? ????

Have a few more ????

I am enjoying a few drinks as it happens Tommy. But if you think this bloke is the answer you're on stronger stiff than me mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:31 - Oct 31 with 3052 viewsBloodyhills

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:17 - Oct 31 by icecoldjack

The penny dropped for Bob tonight, he just realised he is completely out of his depth and the shock hit him around 55 mins .

You know he's struggling when he brings on cork at 85 mins . Feel for him, hope om wrong but it looks to me he has no right being there .

Agree, he had the rabbit in front of the headlights look. It's all going belly up :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:32 - Oct 31 with 3011 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:30 - Oct 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I am enjoying a few drinks as it happens Tommy. But if you think this bloke is the answer you're on stronger stiff than me mate.

where the f@cking hell have i said that ??

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 with 2989 views3swan

Yes he did look as if reality had hit him, I will add that he hasn't got a lot of options. This is a culmination of bad transfer window after bad transfer window. WE have tried to scrape by when as a small club we can't. The money was/is there but wasted
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 with 2972 viewsJack11

Can Bob do it on a cold winter night in Stoke? No.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:35 - Oct 31 with 2944 viewsclloy2

No the penny has just dropped, the squad really is as week as people have been telling me. Pep
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:38 - Oct 31 with 2917 viewsdonkonky

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:04 - Oct 31 by Dovi

Whose his assistant going to be?

Think this is going to bo a major decision that could give us a fighting chance of saving the season. Needs experience of the relegation battle - Pearson?
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 2850 viewsclloy2

Dont any of you see it. this squad is so obviously lacking in any real quality its blatantly obvious. How is any Manager supposed to get results, when the playing side has been left to rot. When you looked at the team sheets before KO, we might have had one or two of our players who would have got in the Stoke team. How are we supposed to win matches when we have no quality. And don't give me the Leon spin. Leon is almost 34. he should have been replaced by Joe, but our board at the time were more focussed in securing their £££.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 2800 viewsJack11

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:44 - Oct 31 by clloy2

Dont any of you see it. this squad is so obviously lacking in any real quality its blatantly obvious. How is any Manager supposed to get results, when the playing side has been left to rot. When you looked at the team sheets before KO, we might have had one or two of our players who would have got in the Stoke team. How are we supposed to win matches when we have no quality. And don't give me the Leon spin. Leon is almost 34. he should have been replaced by Joe, but our board at the time were more focussed in securing their £££.

Based on how we were playing under Guido in his last couple of games, I'd say you're wrong. We'd have beaten Watford under him and could have nicked a point tonight. We were night and day better under Franco with the same squad. Yes he played laurel and hardy at CB but they seem like beckenbauer and moore after tonight's showing anyway.
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:53 - Oct 31 with 2771 viewsicecoldjack

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:34 - Oct 31 by 3swan

Yes he did look as if reality had hit him, I will add that he hasn't got a lot of options. This is a culmination of bad transfer window after bad transfer window. WE have tried to scrape by when as a small club we can't. The money was/is there but wasted

He hasn't got a lot of options, a smart coach would have known that before taking the job !

He obviously thought he's a coaching genius but all I've seen so far is self doubt and selections that don't compliment the blend if players.

Ffs we are playing hoof ball, real route one stuff with zero passing unless it's backwards. Most new managers get St least a bounce of results, ours are worse than when FG was here !

A shame and hope I'm wrong but the guy is clueless IMO .
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:05 - Oct 31 with 2702 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:50 - Oct 31 by Jack11

Based on how we were playing under Guido in his last couple of games, I'd say you're wrong. We'd have beaten Watford under him and could have nicked a point tonight. We were night and day better under Franco with the same squad. Yes he played laurel and hardy at CB but they seem like beckenbauer and moore after tonight's showing anyway.

Absoultely spot on. Agree100%

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:08 - Oct 31 with 2659 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:53 - Oct 31 by icecoldjack

He hasn't got a lot of options, a smart coach would have known that before taking the job !

He obviously thought he's a coaching genius but all I've seen so far is self doubt and selections that don't compliment the blend if players.

Ffs we are playing hoof ball, real route one stuff with zero passing unless it's backwards. Most new managers get St least a bounce of results, ours are worse than when FG was here !

A shame and hope I'm wrong but the guy is clueless IMO .

Yep I hope you are wrong as well but unfortunately you have an up arrow from me.
Nothing surprises me after Momk's first season but it is really looking very grim this time.

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:09 - Oct 31 with 2644 viewsBigPhilG

Tonight was disgraceful, gutless, pathetic call it what you like. Bradley looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. The man is out of his depth. Truly shocking performance tonight
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:09 - Oct 31 with 2637 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:12 - Oct 31 with 2593 viewsGeoffThom

Normally under a new manager it kick starts a few results but after that spineless load of crap thus guys out of his depth and has now lost the crowd best he walks
Bradley looks lost out there!! on 23:12 - Oct 31 with 2589 viewsSmellyplumz

Bradley looks lost out there!! on 22:44 - Oct 31 by clloy2

Yeah your spot on but the problem then is the manager has to get it even more right with what he had to play with, FG did this to an extent because he had experience Bob has little of that so he is tinkering with selection but we don't have the time for that now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024