Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Allardyce 16:15 - Nov 11 with 6241 viewsSwanjaxs

In the clear, no police investigation, go get......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sam Allardyce on 10:47 - Nov 12 with 3489 viewsporthcawljax

Agreed it may not be pretty football but I do think he would kick some players arses and avoid relegation .

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Sam Allardyce on 10:50 - Nov 12 with 3473 viewsGowerjack

Sam Allardyce on 10:47 - Nov 12 by porthcawljax

Agreed it may not be pretty football but I do think he would kick some players arses and avoid relegation .

Oh Lord

Has it come to this?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Sam Allardyce on 10:53 - Nov 12 with 3461 viewsFlash

I think that he would be a good choice if Bob is shown the door (down to the Americans). Offer Big Sam a big bonus to keep us in the Premiership.
Sam Allardyce on 10:58 - Nov 12 with 3433 viewsEbo

Sam Allardyce on 10:53 - Nov 12 by Flash

I think that he would be a good choice if Bob is shown the door (down to the Americans). Offer Big Sam a big bonus to keep us in the Premiership.

*Big Sam's tweets are going to be very interesting if he comes here.

*not the real Big Sam but a parody account which is hilarious

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sam Allardyce on 10:59 - Nov 12 with 3431 viewsmax936

Sam Allardyce on 10:50 - Nov 12 by Gowerjack

Oh Lord

Has it come to this?

The future is staying in the Premiership GJ, so its a means to an end and he probably gives us the best chance of staying in the Premiership to be honest.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 11:02]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sam Allardyce on 10:59 - Nov 12 with 3429 viewsharryhpalmer

Sam Allardyce on 10:53 - Nov 12 by Flash

we really are getting desperate.

I suppose the'd keep their US marketing intact if they sacked Boob and hired Uncle Sam

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Sam Allardyce on 11:00 - Nov 12 with 3429 viewskarnataka

Oh Lord

Has it come to this?

Indeed it has come to this. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't entertain the idea of Allardyce coming anywhere near our club except as an opposing manager. However, these are not normal circumstances and he is probably the only manager currently out of work who has a good CV at premiership level which includes getting a similar no-hoper out of the relegation zone. I almost sickens me to say it but, at the moment, I would welcome his appointment and more importantly, I think the entire squad would too.
Sam Allardyce on 11:07 - Nov 12 with 3406 viewsunion_jack

Sam Allardyce on 10:59 - Nov 12 by max936

The future is staying in the Premiership GJ, so its a means to an end and he probably gives us the best chance of staying in the Premiership to be honest.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 11:02]

Let's entertain this for a moment.

Sam comes here and keeps us up. Great, another year in the PL, everyone's happy. Especially the Americans.

What happens next year? Our style, or whatever was left of it has further eroded. We are in the same position but this time Sam has gone.

It's only a matter of time.

We need someone who can rebuild our style and investors who will buy players equipped for the style. Is this possible, yes, but not probable.

Sad, very sad.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Sam Allardyce on 11:16 - Nov 12 with 3383 viewsWarwickHunt

Oh Lord

Has it come to this?

Unfortunately, yes.

My missus was watching us on telly once when Sam was in the opposition dugout.
He was slumped in his chair, legs wide apart and chewing gum with his mouth open.

"Christ - who's that slob? He's not your manager is he?
*laughs* "F*ck no - we'd never have him anywhere near our club..."

I'd bite your hand off for him now...
Sam Allardyce on 12:11 - Nov 12 with 3320 viewsSwanseaTID

No.
Sam Allardyce on 12:32 - Nov 12 with 3272 viewsSwanjaxs

Sam Allardyce on 12:11 - Nov 12 by SwanseaTID

No.

Fair enough mate... but would you care to elaborate as to why, given the serious situation we find ourselves in you would be against his appointment? Or do you suggest we stick with the current manager who clearly is out of his depth. 18 months ago if you would have suggested Sam Allardyce to me I would have laughed in your face but times have changed .... and in any case given our position who's to say Sam Allardyce would accept our offer...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 12:34]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Sam Allardyce on 12:36 - Nov 12 with 3256 viewscrix

ok I think it boils down to this
1. carrying on as we are with bob playing what is effectively hoof ball anyway but without any effectiveness and probably go down.
2. take on sam and at least if we are going to do the hoof ball thing we will at least do it properly and have a chance to stay up.
3. say fvck it get in someone like de boer and stick with him stay up or go down, let him rebuild our 'philosophy' and our team. however if we do that we have to let him at least have a real say in potential transfers and give him the funds to do it. they don't need to be mega millions, but we need to be realistic, quality rarely comes from the pound shop.
Sam Allardyce on 12:46 - Nov 12 with 3220 viewsWhiterockin

Sam Allardyce on 12:36 - Nov 12 by crix

1. carrying on as we are with bob playing what is effectively hoof ball anyway but without any effectiveness and probably go down.
2. take on sam and at least if we are going to do the hoof ball thing we will at least do it properly and have a chance to stay up.
3. say fvck it get in someone like de boer and stick with him stay up or go down, let him rebuild our 'philosophy' and our team. however if we do that we have to let him at least have a real say in potential transfers and give him the funds to do it. they don't need to be mega millions, but we need to be realistic, quality rarely comes from the pound shop.

Number 3 for me. I don't buy into this Premier League or nothing crap.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Sam Allardyce on 12:49 - Nov 12 with 3206 viewsairedale

I think that if Big Sam comes to manage us, that the first thing he should do is re-sign Chico.
Sam Allardyce on 12:51 - Nov 12 with 3199 viewsmonmouth

Aye, why not? The final nail in anything remotely associated with a successful Swansea. Replace a useless hoofball c#nt with a semi useless hoofball c#nt with the morals of an alley cat.

No, bollocks to that. Go for a footballing manager and if we go down we go down, and get all the hanger on c#nts out of our club. Lets get some bloody self respect back.

I know we can't do it the way they've done it but would you rather support Newcastle or Sunderland right now? We have to get the 'feel good' back. Dullardyce is totally 'feel bad'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sam Allardyce on 12:58 - Nov 12 with 3168 viewsSwanseaTID

Sam Allardyce on 12:32 - Nov 12 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough mate... but would you care to elaborate as to why, given the serious situation we find ourselves in you would be against his appointment? Or do you suggest we stick with the current manager who clearly is out of his depth. 18 months ago if you would have suggested Sam Allardyce to me I would have laughed in your face but times have changed .... and in any case given our position who's to say Sam Allardyce would accept our offer...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 12:34]

Yeah no problem.

Personally, I think with this current squad, we're down, the warning signs have been there for the last few seasons that this squad needs huge investment. Instead we have let first team players leave without replacing them with similar quality or better, or do not particulary fit with our "style", which has since detiorated.

I don't think Bob will keep us up, I think that's clear, whether the board will accept that I don't know. I would rather us try and get back to the principles that got us here and kept us here, so for me Sam Allardyce is not the answer.

My support, as well as many others I'm sure, does not hinge on us playing in the premier league. Not that I want us to go down of course, but I just want this club to feel a bit like Swansea again, from boardroom level to on the pitch.

Maybe I'm not being realistic, but that's my opinion.
Sam Allardyce (n/t) on 13:08 - Nov 12 with 3140 viewsmonmouth

Sam Allardyce on 12:58 - Nov 12 by SwanseaTID

Yeah no problem.

Personally, I think with this current squad, we're down, the warning signs have been there for the last few seasons that this squad needs huge investment. Instead we have let first team players leave without replacing them with similar quality or better, or do not particulary fit with our "style", which has since detiorated.

I don't think Bob will keep us up, I think that's clear, whether the board will accept that I don't know. I would rather us try and get back to the principles that got us here and kept us here, so for me Sam Allardyce is not the answer.

My support, as well as many others I'm sure, does not hinge on us playing in the premier league. Not that I want us to go down of course, but I just want this club to feel a bit like Swansea again, from boardroom level to on the pitch.

Maybe I'm not being realistic, but that's my opinion.

Perfect.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 13:09]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sam Allardyce on 13:11 - Nov 12 with 3129 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sam Allardyce on 12:51 - Nov 12 by monmouth

Aye, why not? The final nail in anything remotely associated with a successful Swansea. Replace a useless hoofball c#nt with a semi useless hoofball c#nt with the morals of an alley cat.

No, bollocks to that. Go for a footballing manager and if we go down we go down, and get all the hanger on c#nts out of our club. Lets get some bloody self respect back.

I know we can't do it the way they've done it but would you rather support Newcastle or Sunderland right now? We have to get the 'feel good' back. Dullardyce is totally 'feel bad'.

I share your objectives but I think if we go down we will not get back up for years, if at all. It is Fat Sam for me as he is the only choice available, and even he could very well turn us down.
There are no good footballing managers out there that are going to come to what is now perceived as a basket case club.
I would hope Sam could stabilise the club over the next two years, that is all - he ain't getting any younger. Then we can be in a position to attract a decent quality continental manager, with contacts, who can bring our footballing philosophy back.
Hopefully the harlots and charlatons that are our current Board will be long gone then. Who knows, maybe a even decent setup in place to run the club.
These are desperate times and desperate measures are needed.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 13:12]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sam Allardyce on 13:13 - Nov 12 with 3112 viewsSwanjaxs

Sam Allardyce on 13:11 - Nov 12 by Private_Partz

I share your objectives but I think if we go down we will not get back up for years, if at all. It is Fat Sam for me as he is the only choice available, and even he could very well turn us down.
There are no good footballing managers out there that are going to come to what is now perceived as a basket case club.
I would hope Sam could stabilise the club over the next two years, that is all - he ain't getting any younger. Then we can be in a position to attract a decent quality continental manager, with contacts, who can bring our footballing philosophy back.
Hopefully the harlots and charlatons that are our current Board will be long gone then. Who knows, maybe a even decent setup in place to run the club.
These are desperate times and desperate measures are needed.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 13:12]

^^ This ^^ 🖒

Sam Allardyce on 14:29 - Nov 12 with 3010 viewslondonlisa2001

Sam Allardyce on 12:36 - Nov 12 by crix

I'd vote number 3.
Sam Allardyce on 14:40 - Nov 12 with 2981 viewsmax936

Sam Allardyce on 12:51 - Nov 12 by monmouth

Monny look at as a sprat to catch a mackerel, fat Sam keeps us gets us looking solid and we reinvigorate ourselves and go from there, it's got to be the way mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sam Allardyce on 14:45 - Nov 12 with 2965 viewsRancid

I'd give it to Curtis if he'd take it before that big fat clot Rolladice.If we wanted to drift even further from our style of play then yeah bring him in but I'd rather give it to Curtis who at least knows what we are.If it fails it fails and it probably would but for 1.Allardyce wouldn't come here and 2.Curtis done ok last time he was interim boss and you just never know.He'sd be cheap too and we all know we love cheap at SCFC.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 14:46]
Sam Allardyce on 14:46 - Nov 12 with 2960 viewsbarry_island

I think any decent footballing manager would come to our basket case of a club. We are morale wise so far adrift they would have nothing to lose by starting to turn things around.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Sam Allardyce on 14:48 - Nov 12 with 2945 viewslittle_britton

Number 3 for me as well
Sam Allardyce on 14:53 - Nov 12 with 2930 viewsWhiterockin

Sam Allardyce on 14:45 - Nov 12 by Rancid

I'd give it to Curtis if he'd take it before that big fat clot Rolladice.If we wanted to drift even further from our style of play then yeah bring him in but I'd rather give it to Curtis who at least knows what we are.If it fails it fails and it probably would but for 1.Allardyce wouldn't come here and 2.Curtis done ok last time he was interim boss and you just never know.He'sd be cheap too and we all know we love cheap at SCFC.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 14:46]

No way would I want Curt to be remembered as the manager who took us down. We owe him big time for everything he has done for us. I don't want his reputation tarnished by the shower of shit we have at the club now.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024