Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Cardiff City fans 20:26 - Nov 16 with 7482 viewsoldcob

sitting on the next table to me in the pub last night. One of them had Planet Swans on their I-Pad. They had tears running down their cheeks reading out loud some of the negative comments on here. I never though I'd see the day when we were a laughing stock for scum fans. By the way, three of the four thought we'd stay up.
Four Cardiff City fans on 12:05 - Nov 17 with 1212 viewsjack247

Four Cardiff City fans on 11:52 - Nov 17 by GB11

Yes we know what position we are in to that guy at the start of the thread.

You are near the bottom in mid November. Yet you are in full on Armageddon mode.

That is what is funny. It is ridiculous. Having is so good for 5 or so years is coming back to bit you. Expectations are too high.

You are playing crappy and the owner is at fault. But acting as if you are dead and buried in november is funny. And wrong.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2016 11:58]

We are dead and buried if we carry on as we are. There is plenty of time to turn things around but our manager genuinely looks like he doesn't have a clue what he is doing. If he was replaced, or proved the doubters wrong by showing he is actually in the same bracket as Pep and Klopp, we would be fine. As it stands, both look rather doubtful.

And expectations really aren't that high at the moment. Most of us would kill to finish above Burnley.
Four Cardiff City fans on 12:18 - Nov 17 with 1203 viewsScoobyDoo

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:05 - Nov 17 by jack247

We are dead and buried if we carry on as we are. There is plenty of time to turn things around but our manager genuinely looks like he doesn't have a clue what he is doing. If he was replaced, or proved the doubters wrong by showing he is actually in the same bracket as Pep and Klopp, we would be fine. As it stands, both look rather doubtful.

And expectations really aren't that high at the moment. Most of us would kill to finish above Burnley.

Dead and buried? A possibility of relrgation and you're dead and buried? A bit of an overreaction there mate ain't it?
Four Cardiff City fans on 12:27 - Nov 17 with 1190 viewssbwng

I don't blame them laughing. It's laughable. We're a shambles, we're everything we said we'd never be. We're what we were pointing at and laughing at a few years back.

Goulet

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:42 - Nov 17 with 1171 viewsswancity

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:27 - Nov 17 by sbwng

I don't blame them laughing. It's laughable. We're a shambles, we're everything we said we'd never be. We're what we were pointing at and laughing at a few years back.

Precisely but worse again is that nothing of consequence is being done about it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:54 - Nov 17 with 1161 viewsjack247

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:18 - Nov 17 by ScoobyDoo

Dead and buried? A possibility of relrgation and you're dead and buried? A bit of an overreaction there mate ain't it?

Read the whole post. We are dead and buried if we carry on playing the way we have been, which seems likely if we persist with Bob.

If we bring a better manager in, or he ups his game drastically, we will be fine. It's the weakest squad we have had for a while but it's still more than good enough to stay up with the right people in charge.
Four Cardiff City fans on 13:00 - Nov 17 with 1150 viewsScoobyDoo

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:54 - Nov 17 by jack247

Read the whole post. We are dead and buried if we carry on playing the way we have been, which seems likely if we persist with Bob.

If we bring a better manager in, or he ups his game drastically, we will be fine. It's the weakest squad we have had for a while but it's still more than good enough to stay up with the right people in charge.

So what you are saying that if you get relegated you're dead and buried?
Four Cardiff City fans on 13:04 - Nov 17 with 1140 viewsjack247

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:00 - Nov 17 by ScoobyDoo

So what you are saying that if you get relegated you're dead and buried?

Yes. I'm talking in context of this season. Not the existence of the club
Four Cardiff City fans on 13:09 - Nov 17 with 1131 viewsPrivate_Partz

Four Cardiff City fans on 12:27 - Nov 17 by sbwng

Yeah. We laughed at them enough. We will get it back with knobs on now. Only 3 of em on here at the moment. But it will increase. Sid Hooper will probably back soon if he is still pulling in good air ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:52 - Nov 17 with 1106 viewssbwng

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:09 - Nov 17 by Private_Partz

Yeah. We laughed at them enough. We will get it back with knobs on now. Only 3 of em on here at the moment. But it will increase. Sid Hooper will probably back soon if he is still pulling in good air ;-)

Hahaha!

Would love to see him and Armchair Pisspants make a return

WHACK!! Another jack whacked to the boundary

He was special

Goulet

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:58 - Nov 17 with 1100 viewsLoyal

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:52 - Nov 17 by sbwng

Hahaha!

Would love to see him and Armchair Pisspants make a return

WHACK!! Another jack whacked to the boundary

He was special

I would relish his return.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Four Cardiff City fans on 14:30 - Nov 17 with 1088 viewsScoobyDoo

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:09 - Nov 17 by Private_Partz

Two mate, as Bluey and my good self are regulars.😊
Four Cardiff City fans on 16:18 - Nov 17 with 1040 viewssbwng

Four Cardiff City fans on 13:58 - Nov 17 by Loyal

I would relish his return.

Depends if his crayons and padded hat are all in order

Goulet

Four Cardiff City fans on 19:33 - Nov 17 with 964 viewsSnakePlissken

Do you expect any different o.p? I mean come on, you lot have spent the last 5years or so laughing at us. So its nice to finally get to have a giggle at your predicament.... Although your position is no where near as bad as ours was through that rebrand mess. Anyway, the last time i looked youre still a premier league team with enough of the season left to turn things around....you looked half decent in that second half against man united....its the only time ive watched you this season, so going by that, there's deffo hope for you.....even if you do get relegated, then youl be going into the championship next season as one of the favourites to go straight back up. We are both staring at religation, im just happy that since warnock came in for us, there has been real signs of improvement, which gives me hope for us avoiding relegation
Four Cardiff City fans on 20:14 - Nov 17 with 931 viewsTNT

Four Cardiff City fans on 00:13 - Nov 17 by barry_island

Garlic mushrooms I reckon.

No no, four skins mun!

Just

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:31 - Nov 17 with 903 viewsLoyal

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:14 - Nov 17 by TNT

No no, four skins mun!

Just

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:41 - Nov 17 with 889 viewsTNT

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:31 - Nov 17 by Loyal

I thought you'd see what I did there!

Also,

One skinhead, two skinhead, three skinhead, four...

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:50 - Nov 17 with 873 viewsjackrabbit

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:39 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Must have been in Merthyr. There aren't that many Cardiff fans in Cardiff.

Merthyr's my home town. Nearly everbody I know in Merthyr is a Swans fan or a Merthyr fan. I know there are Cardiff fans in Merthyr, but apart from my dickhead brother-in-law I know no active Cardiff fans.
Four Cardiff City fans on 20:53 - Nov 17 with 859 viewsoldcob

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:50 - Nov 17 by jackrabbit

Merthyr's my home town. Nearly everbody I know in Merthyr is a Swans fan or a Merthyr fan. I know there are Cardiff fans in Merthyr, but apart from my dickhead brother-in-law I know no active Cardiff fans.

It was Port Talbot. Always been split, but last couple of years mainly Swans.
Four Cardiff City fans on 22:58 - Nov 17 with 817 viewsBanosswan

Four Cardiff City fans on 11:55 - Nov 17 by GB11

You say we think we are gods gift to wales.

Then you go on some self congratulatory rant as if you turn water to wine hahahahaha.

Cardiff are a tin pot club?.

You rent your embarrassment of a ground off the council?.

Talk about being soulless whatever. I cry myself to sleep every night over your opinion. But the cardiff owner has at least tried to be ambitious.

You sound pretty emotional. "We will always be here" "There will always be a swansea" etc with a tear in your eye. Jesus christ calm down.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2016 11:57]

Poor effort on my part, still disappointed i only got the one.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Four Cardiff City fans on 07:46 - Nov 18 with 780 viewstaffpunk

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:50 - Nov 17 by jackrabbit

I think the main part of the OP was to show that Cardiff fans are more confident of you staying up than your own supporters. Obviously your support in Merthyr has increased since your success, there's a term for these people, but I know loads of active Cardiff fans in the area.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Four Cardiff City fans on 09:16 - Nov 18 with 751 viewsScoobyDoo

Four Cardiff City fans on 22:58 - Nov 17 by Banosswan

Poor effort on my part, still disappointed i only got the one.

Yeah it was poor bud, try a little harder next time!
Four Cardiff City fans on 09:22 - Nov 18 with 745 viewsoldcob

Four Cardiff City fans on 07:46 - Nov 18 by taffpunk

I think the main part of the OP was to show that Cardiff fans are more confident of you staying up than your own supporters. Obviously your support in Merthyr has increased since your success, there's a term for these people, but I know loads of active Cardiff fans in the area.

Exactly.
Four Cardiff City fans on 13:37 - Nov 18 with 695 viewsCopperJack

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:32 - Nov 16 by blueytheblue

Better manager tho..

Pains me to say it, but he's right. I'd have rather had Warnock, someone who has managed in the Premiership, and Championship, than some nobody from the French second division because he's got the right accent.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Four Cardiff City fans on 14:31 - Nov 18 with 674 viewsPrivate_Partz

Four Cardiff City fans on 19:33 - Nov 17 by SnakePlissken

Do you expect any different o.p? I mean come on, you lot have spent the last 5years or so laughing at us. So its nice to finally get to have a giggle at your predicament.... Although your position is no where near as bad as ours was through that rebrand mess. Anyway, the last time i looked youre still a premier league team with enough of the season left to turn things around....you looked half decent in that second half against man united....its the only time ive watched you this season, so going by that, there's deffo hope for you.....even if you do get relegated, then youl be going into the championship next season as one of the favourites to go straight back up. We are both staring at religation, im just happy that since warnock came in for us, there has been real signs of improvement, which gives me hope for us avoiding relegation

Four of em here lol.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Four Cardiff City fans on 14:50 - Nov 18 with 666 viewsImAlrightJack

Four Cardiff City fans on 20:58 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah, so you met the legend that is Raynor then

Good one!, what a tw@t he is!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024