Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'No major surgery needed' 17:04 - Dec 5 with 3311 viewsdeanscfc

Anyone think the message has got through to Bob Bradley and more importantly HJ/the American investors that 'major surgery' was needed and will be needed on the squad in January?

Hopefully we can somehow pick up enough points over Christmas to actually still be in the running, but either way if we're going down then we may as well do so fighting...
'No major surgery needed' on 17:06 - Dec 5 with 2515 viewsTheFranchise

we're down, accept it and move on
N/A. on 17:09 - Dec 5 with 2489 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:07]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

'No major surgery needed' on 17:09 - Dec 5 with 2489 viewsswancity

'No major surgery needed' on 17:06 - Dec 5 by TheFranchise

we're down, accept it and move on

Not sure if you're being serious but if you are, we certainly are not down. We are one of six teams in trouble but there certainly is hope if we do the right things next month with new players.

Accept it and move on? Nah life isn't like that, you fight and fight. Then fight some more for things you believe in.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

'No major surgery needed' on 17:16 - Dec 5 with 2453 viewsSwanjaxs

Start off by with completely new back four! This defence would get us relegated from the Championship and if not replaced en bloc we will concede 100 goals by the end of May

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

'No major surgery needed' on 17:25 - Dec 5 with 2401 viewsTheFranchise

The club owners have said nothing, the former chairman has said nothing. We have a manager so far out of his depth some believe we were nuts to get rid of Monk.

It's December and no-one is linking us to players and we're sitting on the bottom with no distinct style of player leaking goals faster than the titanic took on water.

We need a new manager to come in now, we need to get out of the bottom 3 before the window opens, we aren't attractive to new players. We're low payers and look dead in the water.

The new owners need to speak now, make a statement of intent so it at least looks like we're fighting to stay up and not doing a Villa.

I'll be honest, I think we just about have the squad to stay up but those in charge have no clue how to make it work.

Put Leon and Curtis in charge, 2 people that know our ways and love the club.
'No major surgery needed' on 17:26 - Dec 5 with 2388 viewspencoedjack

'No major surgery needed' on 17:09 - Dec 5 by swancity

Not sure if you're being serious but if you are, we certainly are not down. We are one of six teams in trouble but there certainly is hope if we do the right things next month with new players.

Accept it and move on? Nah life isn't like that, you fight and fight. Then fight some more for things you believe in.

I'm normally a glass half full type person mate but I really can't see no way out of this.

Club is rotten all the way through at the moment the fight you talk about (which I agree with) is lacking in the players
'No major surgery needed' on 17:31 - Dec 5 with 2358 viewsDarran

We'll be alright in January when you finally invest in the club Nige.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 17:32]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'No major surgery needed' on 17:40 - Dec 5 with 2326 viewsbazzool

Theres no major surgery needed coz HJ the conk face p@#@k has already made his mind up on the championship, absolute joke of a team right now and he said "he could of dealt with the summer different" he f!!#ing didnt and done it this way on purpose, hes getting a massive massive backhander to get relegated then he will be off in the sun away from it all , well f!@k off HuwCONKface c@#t youv absolutely wrecked it
Login to get fewer ads

'No major surgery needed' on 17:54 - Dec 5 with 2282 viewsDr_Winston

'No major surgery needed' on 17:16 - Dec 5 by Swanjaxs

Start off by with completely new back four! This defence would get us relegated from the Championship and if not replaced en bloc we will concede 100 goals by the end of May

Which would be a pointless exercise if the same people are coaching it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'No major surgery needed' on 17:57 - Dec 5 with 2264 viewsSwanjaxs

'No major surgery needed' on 17:54 - Dec 5 by Dr_Winston

Which would be a pointless exercise if the same people are coaching it.

That is very true 👍 .... cue Sam Allardyce

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

'No major surgery needed' on 18:03 - Dec 5 with 2222 viewsspiderboy

I have to say that I agree.dont give up the fight.ever.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:03 - Dec 5 with 2220 viewsstid

Bradley will be gone just in time for the transfer window with AC put in charge during Jan so expect no players coming in....Thats my guess.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:05 - Dec 5 with 2213 viewsswan65split

I dont think we are down yet, as you say we are one of 6 and another poster says the players dont have the fight, I think they have, but ATM I think their heads are frazzled by whatever Bradley Boy is having them to do!
We will be down if we continue with this Management , from what I hear from him is basically saying its down to the players!
Fault 1......Bad workman always blames his tools
Fault 2......youll lose players support.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:24 - Dec 5 with 2148 viewsspiderboy

'No major surgery needed' on 18:03 - Dec 5 by stid

Bradley will be gone just in time for the transfer window with AC put in charge during Jan so expect no players coming in....Thats my guess.

i reckon the bloke will probably have had enough before too long,he must know by now that hes bitten off more than he can chew,he,l resign come mid jan,just hope its not too late for us by then
'No major surgery needed' on 18:31 - Dec 5 with 2117 viewsSwanjaxs

'No major surgery needed' on 18:24 - Dec 5 by spiderboy

i reckon the bloke will probably have had enough before too long,he must know by now that hes bitten off more than he can chew,he,l resign come mid jan,just hope its not too late for us by then

The days of managers of football clubs resigning are long gone I'm afraid, sacked and get paid up or resign and walk away with nothing? ?... it's a nobrainer really

'No major surgery needed' on 18:38 - Dec 5 with 2085 viewsdeanscfc

Talking of the manager, I do feel that someone like Brendan Rodgers would have stood a good chance of getting the best out of our current players - going back to the slow build up/passing from the back which we used to serve us so well. I don't think BB (or most other mangers) have a hope of replicating that though.

I don't think we are down yet, but it is nearly beyond hope. It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if Curt started to play a more active role in things (if he isn't already) - work with BB to get us playing our old style as closely as possible. We can't afford any stupid selections - just go back to basics, get the best 11 players on the pitch and stop f'n about with things.

Then when January comes, two new fullbacks, a new CB, a winger and 1 other in midfield. 5 players. We will need to pay more but it is necessary.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:42 - Dec 5 with 2071 viewsspiderboy

'No major surgery needed' on 18:31 - Dec 5 by Swanjaxs

The days of managers of football clubs resigning are long gone I'm afraid, sacked and get paid up or resign and walk away with nothing? ?... it's a nobrainer really

The guy is genuine enough,hes just leagues out of his depth,he looks haunted and
knows that hes not capable of managing at this level.
the yanks will ask him to resign with a "quiet pay off.Lets hope so,anyway.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:44 - Dec 5 with 2057 viewsicecoldjack

All sounds great, but its a bunch of limited players that will be doing the fighting!

Not their fault,they've been hopelessly exposed by jenkins not replacing the quality as and when needed.
The tight coont has taken us down single handed,most of our first teamers are back up players and squad players in reality.

Hope youre right and we stay up, if we do Jenkins will continue to cut corners and feel justified and the club limps on to eventual relegation anyway.

It never needed to be this way,the stupid coont has IMO blown us to make the balance sheet look good for a sale, basically stuck his fingers up to all in the city and county of swansea,
'No major surgery needed' on 18:50 - Dec 5 with 2029 viewsstid

'No major surgery needed' on 18:38 - Dec 5 by deanscfc

Talking of the manager, I do feel that someone like Brendan Rodgers would have stood a good chance of getting the best out of our current players - going back to the slow build up/passing from the back which we used to serve us so well. I don't think BB (or most other mangers) have a hope of replicating that though.

I don't think we are down yet, but it is nearly beyond hope. It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if Curt started to play a more active role in things (if he isn't already) - work with BB to get us playing our old style as closely as possible. We can't afford any stupid selections - just go back to basics, get the best 11 players on the pitch and stop f'n about with things.

Then when January comes, two new fullbacks, a new CB, a winger and 1 other in midfield. 5 players. We will need to pay more but it is necessary.

Yes but sadly for us Brendan was not available or willing to come back in the summer...oh wait he was!
'No major surgery needed' on 18:51 - Dec 5 with 2022 viewsjasper_T

'No major surgery needed' on 17:16 - Dec 5 by Swanjaxs

3 out of our 4 senior centrebacks have looked accomplished at this level before, and they maybe could again if anyone ahead of them could take control of the ball and keep possession up the pitch to give them a rest and let the team find shape once in a while.

Major surgery isn't required as the club is a mangled corpse. There are too many problems in every area to fix, just put it down and start again with the kids.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 1991 viewsSwanjaxs

'No major surgery needed' on 18:51 - Dec 5 by jasper_T

3 out of our 4 senior centrebacks have looked accomplished at this level before, and they maybe could again if anyone ahead of them could take control of the ball and keep possession up the pitch to give them a rest and let the team find shape once in a while.

Major surgery isn't required as the club is a mangled corpse. There are too many problems in every area to fix, just put it down and start again with the kids.

Sorry but Fernández, Amat and VDH are nowhere near good enough for the top flight and without Williams they are being ruthlessly exposed. .. but yes as you say the problems are all over and not just the back four

'No major surgery needed' on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 1988 viewsicecoldjack

'No major surgery needed' on 18:51 - Dec 5 by jasper_T

yep not far wrong there IMO.
'No major surgery needed' on 18:59 - Dec 5 with 1977 viewsmajorraglan

'No major surgery needed' on 17:25 - Dec 5 by TheFranchise

The club owners have said nothing, the former chairman has said nothing. We have a manager so far out of his depth some believe we were nuts to get rid of Monk.

It's December and no-one is linking us to players and we're sitting on the bottom with no distinct style of player leaking goals faster than the titanic took on water.

We need a new manager to come in now, we need to get out of the bottom 3 before the window opens, we aren't attractive to new players. We're low payers and look dead in the water.

The new owners need to speak now, make a statement of intent so it at least looks like we're fighting to stay up and not doing a Villa.

I'll be honest, I think we just about have the squad to stay up but those in charge have no clue how to make it work.

Put Leon and Curtis in charge, 2 people that know our ways and love the club.

I agree with most of your post, Curt and Leon love the club but I wouldn't give them the gig, unless you were looking to give them the chance to prepare for next season and to make a good fist of trying to get out of the Championship at the first attempt. To stay up we need a proven manager who will ring his own team in and some new blood on the playing front.
'No major surgery needed' on 19:04 - Dec 5 with 1955 viewsjasper_T

'No major surgery needed' on 18:57 - Dec 5 by Swanjaxs

Sorry but Fernández, Amat and VDH are nowhere near good enough for the top flight and without Williams they are being ruthlessly exposed. .. but yes as you say the problems are all over and not just the back four

Fede and Amat looked really promising together the back end of last season. Amat has had great games for us, as has Fernandez.

vdH I didn't rate based on his time at Ajax but looked like he might prove me wrong... briefly.

If everything else wasn't a complete mess I think we could have gotten away with it.
'No major surgery needed' on 19:10 - Dec 5 with 1938 viewsmax936

'No major surgery needed' on 18:44 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

All sounds great, but its a bunch of limited players that will be doing the fighting!

Not their fault,they've been hopelessly exposed by jenkins not replacing the quality as and when needed.
The tight coont has taken us down single handed,most of our first teamers are back up players and squad players in reality.

Hope youre right and we stay up, if we do Jenkins will continue to cut corners and feel justified and the club limps on to eventual relegation anyway.

It never needed to be this way,the stupid coont has IMO blown us to make the balance sheet look good for a sale, basically stuck his fingers up to all in the city and county of swansea,

Your last sentence is the correct scenario, spot on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024