Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whiskey 22:32 - Dec 18 with 13252 viewsstonedroller

While watching us these days a few cans doesn't cut it for me so i've been hitting the whiskey, i found Monkey Shoulder a lovely drink and leaves me so drunk i forget what has happened during the match.

Will i get my rehab paid for by the club because i've got through 4 bottles of the stuff in a month or so?
Whiskey on 22:37 - Dec 18 with 10685 viewsDarran

Monkey Shoulder?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 22:52]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Whiskey on 22:50 - Dec 18 with 10660 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Amazon have some good deals currently. I saw Highland Park 12 for £21 earlier.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Whiskey on 12:24 - Dec 19 with 10510 viewsstonedroller

Whiskey on 22:37 - Dec 18 by Darran

Monkey Shoulder?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 22:52]

yes monkey shoulder, i usually can't stand whiskey but i liked the look on this one and gave it a try... it's now my favourite liquor. You tried it?
Whiskey on 12:34 - Dec 19 with 10501 viewsDarran

Whiskey on 12:24 - Dec 19 by stonedroller

yes monkey shoulder, i usually can't stand whiskey but i liked the look on this one and gave it a try... it's now my favourite liquor. You tried it?

Yes I have.

Whiskey on 13:12 - Dec 19 with 10469 viewssmoulder

Judging by Swans latest performance, Colt 45 maybe a better option......btw, do they still sell this haven't seen it for years ??
Whiskey on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 10465 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone tried "Knob Creek"? - not to be confused with the boardroom of the Liberty, it is genuinely an alcoholic beverage.
Whiskey on 13:19 - Dec 19 with 10460 viewsDarran

My friends in Cheap Trick like Monkey Shoulder.

Whiskey on 14:47 - Dec 19 with 10405 viewsProfessor

Whiskey on 13:15 - Dec 19 by dickythorpe

Anyone tried "Knob Creek"? - not to be confused with the boardroom of the Liberty, it is genuinely an alcoholic beverage.

Knob Creek is a decent whiskey, not a patch on something like Woodford Reserve but better than filth like Jack Daniels. Monkey Shoulder is a very nice blended whisky. The Aldi Glen Marnoch range of malt whiskies is very good as is their American Whiskey range-Clarkes is a decent alternative at the cheap end and Jefferson's is a nice reserve for under 25 quid-as good as Maker's Mark for instance. I prefer the medicinal peaty flavour of an Islay best at Christmas.
Login to get fewer ads

Whiskey on 14:55 - Dec 19 with 10398 viewswaynekerr55

Whiskey on 14:47 - Dec 19 by Professor

Knob Creek is a decent whiskey, not a patch on something like Woodford Reserve but better than filth like Jack Daniels. Monkey Shoulder is a very nice blended whisky. The Aldi Glen Marnoch range of malt whiskies is very good as is their American Whiskey range-Clarkes is a decent alternative at the cheap end and Jefferson's is a nice reserve for under 25 quid-as good as Maker's Mark for instance. I prefer the medicinal peaty flavour of an Islay best at Christmas.

I was going to mention Aldi's 'Glen Marnoch' range.

Off there tonight to get my Turkey and trimmings. Also trying to get hold of their reserve bubbly, but it's always sold out. I blame that pesky Perch fellla myself

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Whiskey on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 10393 viewsProfessor

Whiskey on 14:55 - Dec 19 by waynekerr55

I was going to mention Aldi's 'Glen Marnoch' range.

Off there tonight to get my Turkey and trimmings. Also trying to get hold of their reserve bubbly, but it's always sold out. I blame that pesky Perch fellla myself

In stock here-but then we are less than a mile from the Northen distribution centre. We are a bit more prosaic in Neston than the West Kirby Branch where Perch shops so we rarely run out of the 'top end' stuff!

The standard stuff is decent too.
Whiskey on 15:11 - Dec 19 with 10377 viewswaynekerr55

Whiskey on 15:01 - Dec 19 by Professor

In stock here-but then we are less than a mile from the Northen distribution centre. We are a bit more prosaic in Neston than the West Kirby Branch where Perch shops so we rarely run out of the 'top end' stuff!

The standard stuff is decent too.

Yeah - great value at a tenner (or 12 quid)

I've plumped for the rose too. Warwick won't be please as it's not Billecart-Salmon

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Whiskey on 15:11 - Dec 19 with 10376 viewsmonmouth

Whiskey on 14:47 - Dec 19 by Professor

Ah laphraoig. Yes please.

Not tried the monkey shoulder blended. Black bottle used to be well regarded north of the border 20 years ago but seemingly went tits up in quality at one stage.

Might give the Aldi stuff a shot. Is Lidl any good?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Whiskey on 16:41 - Dec 19 with 10338 viewsmalagajack

Whiskey on 15:11 - Dec 19 by monmouth

Ah laphraoig. Yes please.

Not tried the monkey shoulder blended. Black bottle used to be well regarded north of the border 20 years ago but seemingly went tits up in quality at one stage.

Might give the Aldi stuff a shot. Is Lidl any good?

Don't know if you get the same ones over there but either of these are tidy.

http://todowhisky.es/2016/06/el-whisky-de-lidl-mejores-del-mundo/
Whiskey on 16:45 - Dec 19 with 10331 viewsLohengrin

The choice of champions...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Whiskey on 16:50 - Dec 19 with 10317 viewsepaul

You just can't beat a good malt, oh and no ice or lemonbl**dyade you b*stards. Serve with optional small jug of water

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whiskey on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 10298 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Whiskey ? You're on the slippery slope lads. Best avoided.
Whiskey on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 10296 viewsstonedroller

Whiskey on 16:50 - Dec 19 by epaul

You just can't beat a good malt, oh and no ice or lemonbl**dyade you b*stards. Serve with optional small jug of water

straight out of the bottle, no ice or mixers for me... :D
Whiskey on 17:03 - Dec 19 with 10290 viewsstonedroller

Whiskey on 16:57 - Dec 19 by JacksawayatWalesgame

Whiskey ? You're on the slippery slope lads. Best avoided.

that's why i drink it on a perfectly flat surface. *hiccup
Whiskey on 17:03 - Dec 19 with 10288 viewsepaul

Whiskey on 16:58 - Dec 19 by stonedroller

straight out of the bottle, no ice or mixers for me... :D

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Whiskey on 17:16 - Dec 19 with 10274 viewsClinton

Although I do it myself on occasion, harmful if drunk neat tbh.
Dilute with a little water to bring the flavours out.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Whiskey on 17:26 - Dec 19 with 10261 viewsSwanjack10

Whiskey on 13:19 - Dec 19 by Darran

My friends in Cheap Trick like Monkey Shoulder.

Your mrs on the right is still ripe mater
Im no short drinker but was always told by my grandfather to avoid dark spirits for some reason.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Whiskey on 17:39 - Dec 19 with 10250 viewsDarran

Whiskey on 17:26 - Dec 19 by Swanjack10

Im no short drinker but was always told by my grandfather to avoid dark spirits for some reason.

Grow up you little tw*t.

Whiskey on 17:46 - Dec 19 with 10245 viewsLohengrin

Whiskey on 17:26 - Dec 19 by Swanjack10

His Mrs? I thought he was training to be a ventriloquist....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Whiskey on 19:40 - Dec 19 with 10184 viewsdickythorpe

Got given this last Xmas, bloody lovely on a freezing cold night.
Whiskey on 20:18 - Dec 19 with 10163 viewsDr_Winston

I've tried single malts, blends, peaty, non peaty, with ice, with a touch of water, with no water at all. None of it tickles my palate.

Shame really. I trained myself to appreciate red wine more than I did but nothing works with Whiskey. It's a drink I'd love to like more than I do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024