Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 21:06 - Jan 4 with 39337 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 with 2815 viewsAmpadu

Curt on 21:55 - Jan 4 by Darran

His sons just said on twitter he's got a job for life.

Really?

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 with 2813 viewsbarry_island

Curt on 22:45 - Jan 4 by Prince

Are people forgetting Curtis was only appointed a first team coach in 2012 under Laudrup ?

Rodgers didn't have him as a first team coach, think he was head of development or something ?

Knowledgable first post.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 with 2813 viewsharryhpalmer

Curt on 22:40 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

Ahh diddums.. multi million pound Alan Curtis has got the boot..

I feel so sorry for him

Tough sh*t Alan, that's life unfortunately!

have you all considered queuing for the Dr's?.. you all clearly need some form of 'help'.

But i'm giving up with the world anyway.

you tw4t.

If you knew how much Curt's salary is, then you'd be ashamed even more, especially how he has stepped into the breach. A tiny fraction of the recent managers' salaries.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Curt on 22:54 - Jan 4 with 2764 viewsmorningstar

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 by barry_island

Knowledgable first post.

It's his second Baz, the first one was 4 years ago!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Curt on 22:56 - Jan 4 with 2716 viewsswanseajack4eva

Curt on 22:40 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

Ahh diddums.. multi million pound Alan Curtis has got the boot..

I feel so sorry for him

Tough sh*t Alan, that's life unfortunately!

have you all considered queuing for the Dr's?.. you all clearly need some form of 'help'.

But i'm giving up with the world anyway.

Not sure what you're on about, but I've seen Curtis queuing for the doctor, like the normal bloke he is. Except he is also our club legend.
Curt on 22:58 - Jan 4 with 2650 viewsDarran

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 by Ampadu

Really?

He said it this morning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 23:00 - Jan 4 with 2600 viewsDarran

Tell ew one thing mind if Chelsea can have that fat cuńt around the first team I can't see no reason why why can't have Curt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 23:01 - Jan 4 with 2570 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 21:50 - Jan 4 by Jango

Sent a txt off Jenkins telling him he's not being kept on, he's offered him an ambassador or Q&A role but that's not what he wants, he'd rather be involved in first team. I totally agree with Clement wanting his own team but show the bloke a little respect. Txt message for god sake

As if.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 23:02 - Jan 4 with 2567 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 22:42 - Jan 4 by Quincy999

He's a multi millionaire then is he? If so he must have been working the stock market in his spare time.

I don't even know where to begin with you mate.. so many 'undiagnosed' problems it's comical. See the Dr's mate.. and I don't rate half of their 'expertise' either..

in fact a group therapy session is what the whole world needs.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Curt on 23:04 - Jan 4 with 2515 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 22:44 - Jan 4 by Landore_Jack

A bit harsh on Curtis. The bloke is a Swans legend. Should be treated with respect.

i'm sure that his bumper pay off will heal his wounds.. but don't you start to get emotionally upset because someone is being sacked for a multi million pound lay off.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Curt on 23:06 - Jan 4 with 2477 viewsQuincy999

Curt on 23:02 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

I don't even know where to begin with you mate.. so many 'undiagnosed' problems it's comical. See the Dr's mate.. and I don't rate half of their 'expertise' either..

in fact a group therapy session is what the whole world needs.

What the are you drivelling on about?
A bit of advice: put your keyboard away and grow the fùck up.
Curt on 23:06 - Jan 4 with 2465 viewsExiledJack

Curt on 22:42 - Jan 4 by Private_Partz

I seem to recall that when Curt has been employed on a non playing role with the club it has not always been on first team duty. He has held a number of posts. He has been sacked on a couple of occasions and worked for a sports clothing company.
My issue is the possiblilty that Jenkins has gone about it all the wrong way again with a txt message. I hope he has been offered an ambassadorial role or second string training role. I know he has worked with the younger playing squads in the past.
If Clem wants his own staff then I think it is encouraging that he is being given free reign and I hope this continues on the player recruitment side as well.

Fully agree on the free reign for Clement also on recruitment too. But if this is his decision it strikes me as poor judgement, and up until now I've been 100% positive on him.

Curt's roles in the past shouldn't have any bearing on his current ability as a first team coach at Swansea, for which there is plenty of evidence as to his aptitude. There aren't many at other clubs who could have stepped into the breach as he has done, and his experience alone should be invaluable to our new manager in complement to the skills that his new assistants will bring.

I'll be provocative and suggest that Clement may feel threatened. Certainly seems similar to Moyes at United in being too quick to discard experienced backroom staff.
Curt on 23:06 - Jan 4 with 2459 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 22:15 - Jan 4 by Smellyplumz

It's like the club want to f uck the fans off.

... and if it's a leaked text conversation between his son and 'somebody' then it's clearly not the clubs fault. His son even announced it on twitter.

WTF is wrong with people for FFS? Curt was a match day hospitality host under Jackett and Martinez and nobody complained then.

Curt on 23:08 - Jan 4 with 2414 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 22:50 - Jan 4 by harryhpalmer

you tw4t.

If you knew how much Curt's salary is, then you'd be ashamed even more, especially how he has stepped into the breach. A tiny fraction of the recent managers' salaries.

Have you considered seeing somebody?.. I mean.. seriously..

I don't even get paid.. yet i'm already in charge of the health department, education department, social services, health and well being..

I don't even get paid for it either.. the world has serious issues.

Curt on 23:10 - Jan 4 with 2379 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 23:06 - Jan 4 by Quincy999

What the are you drivelling on about?
A bit of advice: put your keyboard away and grow the fùck up.

Enjoy your visit mate

Curt on 23:10 - Jan 4 with 2369 viewsJango

Curt on 23:06 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

... and if it's a leaked text conversation between his son and 'somebody' then it's clearly not the clubs fault. His son even announced it on twitter.

WTF is wrong with people for FFS? Curt was a match day hospitality host under Jackett and Martinez and nobody complained then.

Hard to disagree with you there, could have had the decency to sit him down and talk it through tho.
Curt on 23:11 - Jan 4 with 2355 viewsLandore_Jack

Curt on 23:04 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

i'm sure that his bumper pay off will heal his wounds.. but don't you start to get emotionally upset because someone is being sacked for a multi million pound lay off.

The issue I have is the way it was done. If he was sacked via text then it's a disgrace.

#backtojack

Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 2296 viewsmajorraglan

As manager PC should have the freedom to pick his own staff and he should also have a say in recruiting. The issue for me is the suggestion that the communication(s) has been via text!
Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 2280 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 23:11 - Jan 4 by Landore_Jack

The issue I have is the way it was done. If he was sacked via text then it's a disgrace.

As if.

FFS.

Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 2281 viewsPacemaker

His son didn't break it, Simon Davies of BBC Wales broke the news at 8.58pm his son or someone claiming to his son retweeted it with a broken heart emoji.

Then commented to others.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Curt on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 2244 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 by majorraglan

As manager PC should have the freedom to pick his own staff and he should also have a say in recruiting. The issue for me is the suggestion that the communication(s) has been via text!

Oh f*ck, another one.

Man up FFS.

Curt on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 2228 viewsExiledJack

Would disagree with it not being the club's fault. They could have done everything right and respectfully, face to face with Curtis and ensured no leaks before releasing a comprehensive club statement. That is what should have been done, and they've had enough recent reminders to go about their business in a professional manner and should have known how sensitive the fans would be about this.

That is has leaked, suggests that something is amiss.

Terrible attitude to suggest that because Curt was once a match day hospitality host that should be the limit of his abilities and ambitions. I for one am grateful that he has taken on a fuller role at our club in recent years and can't thank him enough for the service he has given.
Curt on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 2228 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 23:11 - Jan 4 by Landore_Jack

How long has Huw known Curtis now? 40+ years?.. probably just giving him a heads up before they officially give him the chop..

I think it's respectful myself.. instead of being called up into the office unaware he's getting the boot..

but it's only speculation anyway

Curt on 23:16 - Jan 4 with 2216 viewsowainglyndwr

Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 by Pacemaker

His son didn't break it, Simon Davies of BBC Wales broke the news at 8.58pm his son or someone claiming to his son retweeted it with a broken heart emoji.

Then commented to others.

Simon is a big Swans fan, I think he knows Alans son
Curt on 23:17 - Jan 4 with 2207 viewsLandore_Jack

Curt on 23:14 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

As if.

FFS.

Care to elaborate on that comment?

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024