Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 21:06 - Jan 4 with 39353 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curt on 23:49 - Jan 4 with 2957 viewsAngelRangelQS

Curt on 23:40 - Jan 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Love to see him giving some of the closer U23 players some personal coaching - a role he has done before when the likes of Allen and Davies were coming through I believe

Absolutely... I don't know why there's this outcry about "losing the link to the past and the community" bollocks when they've said there's a role there for him.

I'm not being funny but Curtis has been a first team coach over a pretty dire period of time for us. If he wasnt the legend that he is, he'd be pretty unpopular on here like Leadbetter, Roberts, Fat Paul, Sleeping Beattie, etc
Curt on 23:49 - Jan 4 with 2956 viewsExiledJack

Curt on 23:27 - Jan 4 by Darran

Exactly Johnny there's far too much drama queenery going on.

Some of our fanbase won't care about this, and fair enough to them. Others will see this as a continuation of recent poor conduct and ask what can be done to effect change? Answers on a postcard to the Trust...

No drama from what I see, just a regard of the slip in ethical and professional standards as regrettable.

What is clear is that regardless of anyone's views on this issue, supporter sentiment has swung from positive (in no small part thanks to Curt) to negative in one night as a consequence of actions for which the reaction was entirely predictable. Could have been handled far better.
Curt on 23:52 - Jan 4 with 2923 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 23:49 - Jan 4 by ExiledJack

Some of our fanbase won't care about this, and fair enough to them. Others will see this as a continuation of recent poor conduct and ask what can be done to effect change? Answers on a postcard to the Trust...

No drama from what I see, just a regard of the slip in ethical and professional standards as regrettable.

What is clear is that regardless of anyone's views on this issue, supporter sentiment has swung from positive (in no small part thanks to Curt) to negative in one night as a consequence of actions for which the reaction was entirely predictable. Could have been handled far better.

What's happened then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Curt on 23:54 - Jan 4 with 2904 viewsExiledJack

Curt on 23:52 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

What's happened then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38514037

If the BBC are wrong I retract everything and offer my apologies. Wouldn't be the first time.
Curt on 23:54 - Jan 4 with 2897 viewsDarran

Curt on 23:43 - Jan 4 by NeiltheTaylor

I have no idea what you are taking about. And when have you ever seen me do something like that?

Get off the tw4tter FFS

It's a joking reference to Joy Division - at least Itchy knows his music...

That's ok then you aren't that sort my friend.
Alan's son had talked recently about his depression on twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 23:55 - Jan 4 with 2881 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The club is goi g through a period of change. Curt and been there, done it, got the t-shirt, although the modern instant drama age is a newer spin in things. Pity his son's texts, or tweets or whatever were publicised. I guess people need to learn to keep their own council a bit while these things are sorted out lest the internet flowers get a bit teary

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Curt on 23:56 - Jan 4 with 2874 viewsskippyjack

Curt on 23:52 - Jan 4 by ItchySphincter

What's happened then?

Apparently Alan Curtis has been informed he's going to get the sack, before being officially announced.

Now everyone is going into an emotional frenzy, because someone who gets paid an extortionate amount of money, will get a huge bumper pay off.

And it's up to people like me to assure people.. that 'Alan will be fine'.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Curt on 23:56 - Jan 4 with 2866 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Curt on 23:54 - Jan 4 by Darran

That's ok then you aren't that sort my friend.
Alan's son had talked recently about his depression on twitter.

Ah I see, no not at all, I didn't even really know of his son to be honest.

Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 23:57 - Jan 4 with 2857 viewsItchySphincter

Here you go, Wathan's take on the subject.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/just-you-thought-swans

Proof if it was ever needed that this is a steaming pile of sh!t and this c*nt may as well sign his article as Outraged, Planet Swans. Tw@ts.

Curt on 23:59 - Jan 4 with 2840 viewsItchySphincter

Curt on 23:56 - Jan 4 by skippyjack

Apparently Alan Curtis has been informed he's going to get the sack, before being officially announced.

Now everyone is going into an emotional frenzy, because someone who gets paid an extortionate amount of money, will get a huge bumper pay off.

And it's up to people like me to assure people.. that 'Alan will be fine'.

Ah right, this must be the source of much hand wringing and distress on mums.net. I mean Planet Swans.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 0:01]

Curt on 00:05 - Jan 5 with 2779 viewsNeiltheTaylor

One thing you can bet is that he'll be in first team meetings for a while yet

Curt on 00:23 - Jan 5 with 2677 viewsTNT

'Alan Curtis Walks On Water'

That is all.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Curt on 00:33 - Jan 5 with 2641 viewsswan65split

Curt on 00:23 - Jan 5 by TNT

'Alan Curtis Walks On Water'

That is all.

as stated
Curt on 00:35 - Jan 5 with 2629 viewsjackbazza

As much as we all love Curt for his dedication and commitment to the club through the good and bad times, I think he's the only guy that still "earns" respect within the club. I do feel however that enough is enough, it is time to let go and move on, who knows if its for the good or not, we'll wait and see, all the years within the same club, a fine achievement, not echoed in many clubs worldwide..he will still be involved in some capacity I'm sure, ..anyway Mister Curtis in whichever job end up involved with, you will always be an asset to the the club....Good Luck pal!!

I Luv Sian Massey

Curt on 01:36 - Jan 5 with 2497 viewsTheResurrection

That's what you get for continually picking Neil Taylor!!

Poor joke aside Wathan is an absolute kunt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Curt on 03:35 - Jan 5 with 2411 viewsjackportis

He should be a mod on this site. Job for life.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Curt on 03:38 - Jan 5 with 2411 viewsDavillin

Curt on 23:31 - Jan 4 by Jack_Kass

He probably won't admit it but he doesn't need the shit that we keep throwing at him over the years. The man deserves to enjoy his Saturday afternoons once and for all.

It's curious that you'd suggest that working with the Swans on match day would not be the most enjoyment he could have.

I thoroughly enjoyed every match day when I was coaching. And more than virtually anything else.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Curt on 03:52 - Jan 5 with 2398 viewsDavillin

We all know full well that an unhealthy number of "football news" stories are rumour, imaginary, lies, and worse, so I'm not at all ready to believe most of this story -- maybe none of it.

I know. It's those two f**king Yanks trying to save the expense of a big salary, or to open a spot for Landon Donovan. They probably have about as much chance of being the truth as some of the things driving some to drink tonight.

Chill. And wait until the truth is all out; and if it's bad, I'll join you in angry indignation.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Curt on 07:25 - Jan 5 with 2180 viewsAngelRangelQS

Curt on 03:52 - Jan 5 by Davillin

We all know full well that an unhealthy number of "football news" stories are rumour, imaginary, lies, and worse, so I'm not at all ready to believe most of this story -- maybe none of it.

I know. It's those two f**king Yanks trying to save the expense of a big salary, or to open a spot for Landon Donovan. They probably have about as much chance of being the truth as some of the things driving some to drink tonight.

Chill. And wait until the truth is all out; and if it's bad, I'll join you in angry indignation.

Curtis won't be on a big salary I don't think and they've just allowed PC to bring in 2 new coaches.
Curt on 08:10 - Jan 5 with 2042 viewsJackUlation

Now is the time for the supporters Trust to get the true story
and let the fans know what has happened, maybe just a storm in a
teacup, maybe not,

Cummon Trust do your job.
Curt on 08:39 - Jan 5 with 1932 viewsNOTRAC

What difference would it have made to have kept him on the coaching staff for some sort of continuity and to allow Clement to assess him in respect of his own personal needs.
No, there is politics involved somewhere here.By sacking him now, there is an attempt to associate him with the failings of Bradley.This would obviously suit the owners.What a way to treat a wonderful man.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Curt on 08:43 - Jan 5 with 1914 viewsLandore_Jack

Curt on 23:43 - Jan 4 by raynor94

But he hasn't been sacked, you know as well as I do he has a job for life, Clement wants his own team around him totally understandable

That's not the issue. I fully support Clement in appointing his own coaching staff. My issue is how Curtis was informed. If the reports of via text is correct.

#backtojack

Curt on 08:49 - Jan 5 with 1900 views34dfgdf54

Said to my mate at Palace at the end, that was a goodbye by Curt.

Every player made a point of going over to him and hugging him, and then he was last over to the fans, two hands up in the air to celebrate and then wave.

My first thought when I read that there is no place for him, was that HJ had pulled the trigger. Curt has made a few digs at the way things have been run lately which didn't look to good on Jenkins. Rightly so aswell. But if the club have since stated he has a job for life, then I take that back.
Curt on 09:08 - Jan 5 with 1803 viewsowainglyndwr

P C to face the media today hopefully they will ask about Curt
Curt on 09:11 - Jan 5 with 1786 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Enough of this faux outrage .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024