Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curt 21:06 - Jan 4 with 39343 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Curt on 21:36 - Jan 4 with 4219 viewsFerryjack

Fantastic player, legend, brilliant guy who is always willing to chat to young & old, a person I think who would be outstanding doing the same as trundle. I think it is time for a new manager to pick his own staff without jenkins having a say.
Curt on 21:37 - Jan 4 with 4205 viewsDarran

Curt on 21:36 - Jan 4 by Ferryjack

Fantastic player, legend, brilliant guy who is always willing to chat to young & old, a person I think who would be outstanding doing the same as trundle. I think it is time for a new manager to pick his own staff without jenkins having a say.

Absoluteky.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Curt on 21:43 - Jan 4 with 4127 viewsharryhpalmer

Curt on 21:32 - Jan 4 by waynekerr55

I hear it was via text message

it better not have been!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Curt on 21:44 - Jan 4 with 4101 viewsLeonWasGod

Curt on 21:33 - Jan 4 by monmouth

I can understand fully if Clement wants his own team, and I think a clean slate is probably necessary. If the club handles this with the lack of class that is now usual (and it looks like it already has) the Trust needs to publicly flay those responsible.

I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt here - I'd expect they've got something a bit more fitting lined up than a twitter leak and the media boys have just got a sniff somehow. And we don't know whether that means he's retiring or taking another role.

Agreed on clean slate if that's what Clement wants.
Curt on 21:50 - Jan 4 with 3922 viewsJango

Sent a txt off Jenkins telling him he's not being kept on, he's offered him an ambassador or Q&A role but that's not what he wants, he'd rather be involved in first team. I totally agree with Clement wanting his own team but show the bloke a little respect. Txt message for god sake
Curt on 21:51 - Jan 4 with 3881 viewsMurph75

Curt on 21:50 - Jan 4 by Jango

Sent a txt off Jenkins telling him he's not being kept on, he's offered him an ambassador or Q&A role but that's not what he wants, he'd rather be involved in first team. I totally agree with Clement wanting his own team but show the bloke a little respect. Txt message for god sake

Proof?
Curt on 21:52 - Jan 4 with 3850 viewsNeath_Jack

Curt on 21:33 - Jan 4 by monmouth

I can understand fully if Clement wants his own team, and I think a clean slate is probably necessary. If the club handles this with the lack of class that is now usual (and it looks like it already has) the Trust needs to publicly flay those responsible.

Yeah good luck with that one

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Curt on 21:52 - Jan 4 with 3850 viewsWarwickHunt

Better than an email...
Login to get fewer ads

Curt on 21:54 - Jan 4 with 3778 viewsGeoffThom

I hope to God this has been done properly and with dignity, if it hasn't they are digging up another shit storm, and if clement has just decided to sack him he's not going to adhere himself at all, let's just hope that he's decided this and wants to retire
Curt on 21:55 - Jan 4 with 3745 viewsHeadmaster

"Paul Clement is in the process of finalising his coaching set-up and nothing has been decided yet," said a Swansea City spokesman.

"Whatever is decided, Alan Curtis will have a prominent role within the club going forward."
Curt on 21:55 - Jan 4 with 3736 viewsDarran

His sons just said on twitter he's got a job for life.

Curt on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 3648 viewsNeath_Jack

Curt on 21:55 - Jan 4 by Darran

His sons just said on twitter he's got a job for life.

Read it again and note when he posted it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Curt on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 3643 viewsJango

Curt on 21:51 - Jan 4 by Murph75

Proof?

I got sent a copy of a txt conversation between Curtis son and somebody. If it's made my what's app it'll be online in no time I'd imagine.
Curt on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 3627 viewsNOTRAC

Thank goodness for that.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Curt on 22:00 - Jan 4 with 3575 viewsDarran

Curt on 21:58 - Jan 4 by Neath_Jack

Read it again and note when he posted it.

Oh yeah.

Curt on 22:00 - Jan 4 with 3035 viewsGrandPrix

The end of an era.
The 80s boys loved the player, the 2000+ boys love the legend and dedication he has shown.
He won't go away, he will always be around the club.
Class act, lovely family and a Jack to the bone.
A rare breed.

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Curt on 22:03 - Jan 4 with 2930 viewsGlyn1

Here's the BBC initial report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38514037

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Curt on 22:04 - Jan 4 with 2881 viewsmarchamjack

Clement's got every right to have whoever he wants in his coaching staff (htf he boots Williams out). No problems there at all.

However, the way this news has leaked out shows a total lack of class with our club,. Total lack of class. Specially on Curt of all people.

Anyone feel good about this?

It's small things that used to make us a different club. That's fckn gone now sadly.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Curt on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 2849 viewsMurph75

Curt on 21:58 - Jan 4 by Jango

I got sent a copy of a txt conversation between Curtis son and somebody. If it's made my what's app it'll be online in no time I'd imagine.

Post it on here? If you've got proof.
Curt on 22:07 - Jan 4 with 2811 viewsGTCJack

Curt on 22:04 - Jan 4 by marchamjack

Clement's got every right to have whoever he wants in his coaching staff (htf he boots Williams out). No problems there at all.

However, the way this news has leaked out shows a total lack of class with our club,. Total lack of class. Specially on Curt of all people.

Anyone feel good about this?

It's small things that used to make us a different club. That's fckn gone now sadly.

Couldn't agree more. One of pur own and I can only say that it's truly gutting.
Curt on 22:11 - Jan 4 with 2695 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Curt on 22:07 - Jan 4 by GTCJack

Couldn't agree more. One of pur own and I can only say that it's truly gutting.

When will we learn?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 22:15]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Curt on 22:11 - Jan 4 with 2689 viewsHugeEnkins

is it his birthday too?
Curt on 22:12 - Jan 4 with 2671 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

21:55
Club statment

Paul Clement is in the process of finalising his coaching set-up and nothing has been decided yet.

Whatever is decided, Alan Curtis will have a prominent role within the club going forward.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Curt on 22:15 - Jan 4 with 2600 viewsSmellyplumz

It's like the club want to f uck the fans off.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Curt on 22:17 - Jan 4 with 2530 viewsJango

Curt on 22:06 - Jan 4 by Murph75

Post it on here? If you've got proof.

I've no idea how to post a picture on this site.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024