Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now 17:56 - Jan 7 with 4488 viewsNeathJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-3506140.aspx

Clement “I wouldn’t say we need an influx because there are good players in this squad already."
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 3216 viewsLandore_Jack

He does say:

“But we are looking to do something, and we have got to make sure the players we bring in are better than what we have got.

#backtojack

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:00 - Jan 7 with 3186 viewsDevz00

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 17:58 - Jan 7 by Landore_Jack

He does say:

“But we are looking to do something, and we have got to make sure the players we bring in are better than what we have got.

Aye, hopefully he is just playing it cool. He can't really say "well, f*ck me, I've had a look and we need about 9 players. These are sh!t"

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 3148 viewsPrivate_Partz

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 17:58 - Jan 7 by Landore_Jack

He does say:

Which is what I expect. We were never going have a high number of signings. The worry for me is Jenkins will dither whilst selling off the family silver in the process. We will then be completely Donald Ducked.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 3136 viewsSkettyJack

I hope Huw Jenkins has read that article. If not i'll emphasise the most important bit for you Huw

BETTER THAT WHAT WE'VE GOT

So no bloody N'gog, Schecter or anyone from Middlesborough reserves.

Many thanks
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:03 - Jan 7 with 3125 viewsLoyal

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:00 - Jan 7 by Devz00

Aye, hopefully he is just playing it cool. He can't really say "well, f*ck me, I've had a look and we need about 9 players. These are sh!t"

Wouldn't it be refreshing to hear it mind, because they are.
Something like 'these spoilt pricks have had it too easy, they are now going to earn their cash '

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 3110 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:00 - Jan 7 by Devz00

He could say "I've read Planet Swans and some deluded fools on there reckon that the squad is good enough with competent management which it hasn't had all season. So let's see what happens like."

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:05 - Jan 7 with 3077 viewsmax936

I'm really not seeing it, but we keep on hearing the same comment, a matter of confidence? training conditions and game time is totally different to me, you train over and over again with and against the same players and you learn how to play with them and against them, but then comes the other teams players who play a different way and it goes tits up, take Cork for instance [sorry Jack] but I bet he looks great in training when he always looks as if he's got time on the ball and his quicker in thought, but then comes game time, he's obviously not the only one, the aging players are the same, but its a different ball game come game time.

Stating the fecking obvious there I know, but ffs mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:06 - Jan 7 with 3056 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:04 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

He could say "I've read Planet Swans and some deluded fools on there reckon that the squad is good enough with competent management which it hasn't had all season. So let's see what happens like."

"I'm no Sam Allardyce, but they'll have to put up with me"

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 3050 viewsmax936

Yep, he can only piss with the cock he's got at the moment and he's at least got to try and keep it sweet

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:08 - Jan 7 with 3022 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:07 - Jan 7 by max936

Yep, he can only piss with the cock he's got at the moment and he's at least got to try and keep it sweet

Wouldn't that indicate diabetes?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 2977 viewsDJack

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:08 - Jan 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Or he is eating a tonne of strawberry's.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 2960 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:10 - Jan 7 by DJack

Or he is eating a tonne of strawberry's.

Strawberry's what?

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:12 - Jan 7 with 2938 viewsmax936

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:08 - Jan 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Excuse me Mr Taylor this is no time for joviality Thankyou

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:17 - Jan 7 with 2880 viewsMyFinalHeaven

“I wouldn’t say we need an influx because there are good players in this squad already.

Holy fvcking sh*t. Did Clement really say that? I can't believe it.

If he really thinks this then we're 100% going to go down. The nails were already in the coffin but if we don't get a multitude of signings then the coffin has already been laid into the ground and buried under meters of dirt as far as I'm concerned.

Come on you Swans.

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 2855 viewsDJack

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:11 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Strawberry's what?

I await your next typo with relish...

BITCH!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2821 viewsjack247

I don't think we need 5 or 6 players. 2 hopefully 3 that will improve the first team and have a chance of gelling a the same time would be far better. The emphasis has to be on quality though, we can't go fannying about signing rough diamonds on the cheap.
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:21 - Jan 7 with 2813 viewsSmellyplumz

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:17 - Jan 7 by MyFinalHeaven

“I wouldn’t say we need an influx because there are good players in this squad already.

Holy fvcking sh*t. Did Clement really say that? I can't believe it.

If he really thinks this then we're 100% going to go down. The nails were already in the coffin but if we don't get a multitude of signings then the coffin has already been laid into the ground and buried under meters of dirt as far as I'm concerned.

We were never going to get A multitude of players unless it was ten N'gog's.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 2756 viewsthereisnospoon

practically every single transfer window since we arrived in the premier league has been either under whelming or disappointing. we never get in all that we need. there have been times where we got a good player in (say michu, bony, or sigurdsson), but in every single window we're always a few signings short and fail to address a position that is in desperate need of an upgrade

the squad that we have now is just an accumulation of this incompetence. amazing how since joe allen left we have yet to get in a decent DM. or buy a replacement for that joke of a player neil taylor

even in the position we're sitting in now, all but destined for relegation, i doubt we're going to finally have the window where we address all our deficiencies and get the much needed improvements. it's just the way this club is and the pathetic way transfers are under that big nosed bastxrd huw jenkins. last summer said it all--we nearly went down last season and he thought it would be a good idea spending less than nothing (we had a positive net spend), while selling ayew and williams
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 18:26]
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 2750 viewsFireboy

He does say:

No sh!t sherlock
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:31 - Jan 7 with 2642 viewsgiantstoneater

He does say:

I`m sure I`ve heard this before de ja vu!!!
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 2600 viewsFlashberryjack

“I wouldn’t say we need an influx because there are good players in this squad already"

Fecking hell !! that's what all our previous managers have said, and we're still stuck with a team of not very good players, only now they're old not very good players.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 19:00 - Jan 7 with 2469 viewsLeonWasGod

He does say:

That's the key thing. We don't want numbers for numbers sake; we need real quality. We need to replace the quality we lost with Ash and Ayew for a start. 3 top players would probably help massively - one atbthe back, one in the middle, one up top. Yes, we'd like more but I can't see us overhauling the squad in Jan.
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 19:08 - Jan 7 with 2387 viewsraynor94

You are never going to get quality in January unless you pay through the nose, and who is going to accept a relegation clause?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 19:14 - Jan 7 with 2339 viewsairedale

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 19:08 - Jan 7 by raynor94

You are never going to get quality in January unless you pay through the nose, and who is going to accept a relegation clause?

Loans it is then.
Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 2319 viewsbarry_island

Anyone hoping for a high number of signings, look away now on 18:31 - Jan 7 by giantstoneater

I`m sure I`ve heard this before de ja vu!!!

If it's been heard before I believe the correct Fench is:

Ce n'est pas la première fois que j'entends cette histoire.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024