Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:37 - Jan 8 with 23466 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:01]
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:40 - Jan 8 with 6516 viewsCorktastic

He hasn't got the body frame or guts for a relegation fight. Hesitate all you like and bigger off!
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:41 - Jan 8 with 6499 viewsMurph75

Another player that would suit under 15's football isnt what we need. Especially if he's not got the stomach for a relegation fight.

We're f**ked. Let the manager sign the players and Huwbert f**k off to Spain with your ill gotten gains.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:42 - Jan 8 with 6487 viewsBorojack

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:40 - Jan 8 by Corktastic

He hasn't got the body frame or guts for a relegation fight. Hesitate all you like and bigger off!

More like hesitating over a relegation clause.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:46 - Jan 8 with 6448 viewsPegojack

Feck off Carroll. Feck off Leadbetter. Feck off Jenkins.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:47 - Jan 8 with 6428 viewsQuincy999

So a day after the manager said he wants players who improve the first team we are strongly linked with a squad player that won't really offer us anything that we need.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 10:51]
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:53 - Jan 8 with 6370 viewsWhiterockin

Plays his best football as an advanced midfield, we already have Siggy and Fer who can play there. Unless one is going I can't see the point. DM he is not good enough.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:53 - Jan 8 with 6367 viewsTheResurrection

I wouldn't be disappointed with Carroll. He's 2 years older and when I've seen him for Spurs, albeit briefly, he's played with determination and spirit.

He's also what we need on the ball and I think he'd be a good replacement for Ki.

We'd still need an out and out DM but Carroll would improve us in my opinion.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:54 - Jan 8 with 6347 viewsmax936

Oh terrific stuff, fuking bastarding hell doesn't anyone down there ever learn, when he was here last time he was just used sparingly and apart from one or two good games he didn't look anything special and he's certainly not what we need in the mess we now find ourselves in.
The fact he's hesitating tells you that he's not up for the fight and doesn't fancy it, forget him and move on, its not gonna work.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 10:56]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:59 - Jan 8 with 6290 viewsTheResurrection

Also who wrote that shit article under the guise of Admin?

The articles should be unbiased, leave your opinions for the forum FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:00 - Jan 8 with 6273 viewsMorfa_Same

Neat and tidy player, but nothing special. No better than what we already have and would be a pointless signing.

We've spent the last three years accumulating average squad players so this would fit into our usual transfer policy.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:01 - Jan 8 with 6250 viewsAnotherJohn

Wasn't much more than a squad player when with us before. He is older, but I'm not convinced he is a match winner. Lightweight and lacks the creativity to make up for it.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:04 - Jan 8 with 6216 viewscostalotta

So Huge Wedgekins is still playing DOF then.

We're meant to be improving the team you facking dimwit! How does Carroll improve us or is he better than what we have?
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:08 - Jan 8 with 6165 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins passed on Joe Allen for £8m before the Euros and now we're paying probably more for the Lite version?

We need an enforcer not a fûcking twink.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:10 - Jan 8 with 6146 viewsTheFranchise

Potential wing option? I'll reserve judgement for now.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:11 - Jan 8 with 6127 viewscostalotta

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:08 - Jan 8 by WarwickHunt

Jenkins passed on Joe Allen for £8m before the Euros and now we're paying probably more for the Lite version?

Your not wrong!

There again in Huw's mind he probably sees Carroll as a better player. He knows how to spot a player does Huw....NOT.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:13 - Jan 8 with 6098 viewsTheResurrection

He played 27 times for Spurs last season in all competitions. And that in a season they really should have won the Premier League.

I also thought it was widely acknowledged on here that it would be difficult to attract players due to our league position so why are some of you picking on unsubstantiated claims and blaming anyone for this.

Be realistic about things for a change.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:18 - Jan 8 with 6041 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:08 - Jan 8 by WarwickHunt

The biggest mistake of his whole time here and one driven purely by his wanton desire to sell his and others shares in the club for personal profit.

However, if Allen was available now I know they'd go balls out for him.

They facked up, they facked us over and everyone knows this.

But that ship has sailed so we need to look for alternatives. Carroll is at least in a similar mould.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:18 - Jan 8 with 6038 viewsJoe_bradshaw

From what I saw on the box last season he's a much better player now than the one we had on loan and he would improve our team. He was playing with far better players of course.

Let's face it, we're a basket case of a club right now and attracting anyone is going to be difficult.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:21 - Jan 8 with 6015 viewsswancity

Decent player. Nothing special. Could he help us? Quite possibly but depends on his own state of mind. If he's up for a relegation fight and has the right temperament and mood for it then yes he's decent enough without pulling up any trees. If he's going to sulk at being farmed out to a side in trouble then stay clear. He seems a tidy fella so sounds well worth a punt.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:22 - Jan 8 with 5995 viewsPawelAbbott

We need someone to lead the midfield and hold things together when up against it.
A young Ferrie Bodde!!
Not a lightweight kid.
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:25 - Jan 8 with 5973 viewsTheFranchise

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:18 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

The biggest mistake of his whole time here and one driven purely by his wanton desire to sell his and others shares in the club for personal profit.

However, if Allen was available now I know they'd go balls out for him.

They facked up, they facked us over and everyone knows this.

But that ship has sailed so we need to look for alternatives. Carroll is at least in a similar mould.

Wow, I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you fully on a post.

Now don't let it happen again :)
Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:25 - Jan 8 with 5971 viewsDarran

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 10:59 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

Also who wrote that shit article under the guise of Admin?

The articles should be unbiased, leave your opinions for the forum FFS.

So Faths not entitled to an opinion?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:25 - Jan 8 with 5971 viewsTheResurrection

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:18 - Jan 8 by Joe_bradshaw

From what I saw on the box last season he's a much better player now than the one we had on loan and he would improve our team. He was playing with far better players of course.

Let's face it, we're a basket case of a club right now and attracting anyone is going to be difficult.

My thoughts exactly mate.

People want their cake and eat it on here.

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:27 - Jan 8 with 5956 viewsmax936

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:18 - Jan 8 by Joe_bradshaw

My opinion that we need leaders in the team Carroll doesn't strike me as a leader, we need a dogged midfielder ideally that should be at DM or CM we may need a CM as well, but a quality DM might cover us, at CB Mawson could well turn out to be a leader, but I don't think he's ready so we need a leader there as well and I'm notsure we've got one,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:27 - Jan 8 with 5955 viewsQuincy999

Reports - Carroll Close To Swansea Return on 11:13 - Jan 8 by TheResurrection

He played 27 times for Spurs last season in all competitions. And that in a season they really should have won the Premier League.

I also thought it was widely acknowledged on here that it would be difficult to attract players due to our league position so why are some of you picking on unsubstantiated claims and blaming anyone for this.

Be realistic about things for a change.

Not sure about the "Spurs... really should have won the league".
In my mind Leicester should have won it and they did by 10 clear points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024