Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 40179 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 16:00 - Mar 11 with 2510 viewsHuw57

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:59 - Mar 11 by JacktheCork

Of all the things going in in the game, fussing over how Routledge is playing would be well down my list.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Mar 11 with 2508 viewsOldjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Mar 11 by Borojack

They have beaten us 2 0 twice this season so not sure how you work that out.

it might have escaped you ,but right now we were far superior to them as results have shown ,but right now we are starting to look as poor as them ,bang heads and sweat it required or we're gonna lose this
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 16:03]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Mar 11 with 2463 viewsA_Fans_Dad

N/A. on 16:00 - Mar 11 by Huw57

N/A.

We can no longer afford to carry players like him when playing PC's style.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - Mar 11 with 2459 viewslifelong

Llorente done good and proper, nothing accidental about that.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Mar 11 with 2425 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Mar 11 by A_Fans_Dad

We will be in dire straights after the break.
With only one sub left and Routledge on the field, if he is subbed and someone gets injured we are going to be in big trouble.
PC should never have played him, that is the first point aginst him since his reviving the side.

Here's the thing: A Fans Dad's Army - "We're Doomed"

try saying something positive, just once Frazer
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Mar 11 with 2416 viewsJacktheCork

N/A. on 16:00 - Mar 11 by Huw57

N/A.

Well, luckily for you I imagine the way we set up will limit how many more he'll get
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Mar 11 with 2380 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Mar 11 by monmouth

Says a lot for the all conquering U23s then. Someone used to the positioning with some pace would surely be better than a suicidal pedestrian centre back. Ben Davies would never have got a game with this strategy.

I agree totally, try telling PC that though.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Mar 11 with 2317 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Mar 11 by KulusBeatFactory

Here's the thing: A Fans Dad's Army - "We're Doomed"

try saying something positive, just once Frazer

I will leave that to you, so go ahead, impress me.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Mar 11 with 2291 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Mar 11 by Loyal

Mawson and Fer none existent.
No width because Routledge is clueless, Ayew has no pace so I expect Hull second half to seal,it.
However, this could well show us how PC thinks and how flexible his systems are, if that's the case and the players are clued in we could still get skemthing.

Why have we started without a winger ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Mar 11 with 2271 viewsJacktheCork

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Mar 11 by A_Fans_Dad

I agree totally, try telling PC that though.

Yeah, he should have been focusing more on promoting the U23s the past few weeks...
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Mar 11 with 2220 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:06 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

Why have we started without a winger ?

55 seconds in and he fails to control a simple pass and concedes possession.

Hopefully this is his last start for us. The amount of attacks / periods of possession that are ended by him is unforgivable.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Mar 11 with 2180 viewsJacktheCork

Ayew cleaned out in a straightforward header from a throw in there. He needs to toughen up quick or the movement needs changing
[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 16:11]
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Mar 11 with 2161 viewsAl_Bundy

Just a matter of time before a glaring error and concede !

Need to have a plan here !
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Mar 11 with 2135 viewsairedale

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Mar 11 by monmouth

Says a lot for the all conquering U23s then. Someone used to the positioning with some pace would surely be better than a suicidal pedestrian centre back. Ben Davies would never have got a game with this strategy.

Don't know if they'd fancy putting one of the kids on against a team of cloggers.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Mar 11 with 2095 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope Huddlestone suffers an injury as he is clearly taking every opportunity to leave something on our players and injure them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Mar 11 with 1991 viewsJackanapes

Wayne Routledge. LOL

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1940 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Oh Wayne not again I'm lost for words

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1893 viewsmonmouth

Muff winning. This isn't really going to plan at the moment. Not sure what game we are trying to play. Has Ayew touched it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1893 viewsEasternJack

F@ck routledge

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1893 viewslifelong

FFS Wayne.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1874 viewsLoyal

Routledge.
Again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1871 viewsJacktheCork

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Mar 11 by JacktheCork

Well, luckily for you I imagine the way we set up will limit how many more he'll get

Spoke too soon! Cmon swans
N/A. on 16:14 - Mar 11 with 1837 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Mar 11 with 1814 viewsepaul

Oh dear...................................Routledge

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - Mar 11 with 1807 viewsElward

Surely it would of been harder to miss that then to score
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024