Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:39 - Mar 7 with 40177 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Mar 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 2087 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bloody hell watch Jack Cork look at Niasse but fail to track him.

Unforgivable. What a lazy and unforgivable decision by him.

It is embarrassing that he wears our captains armband.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Mar 11 with 2096 viewsEasternJack

Mawsons had a nightmare today with his positioning. Unfortunately had to pick today for an off day.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 2020 viewsMorfa_Same

Well they've kept 5 clean sheets all season and 3 have been against us (unless we score in the next 5 minutes).

Piss poor really.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 2013 viewsAl_Bundy

Very very poor..... Wrong selections and going for a point was never going to work !!!

Stick with what's been working - We have no quality at RB at all and this persistent selection of Routledge is bloody senseless !!!!!!!!!!
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1994 viewsGeoffThom

Difference here is they have attacked us with pace and purpose, we've feckin pissed about with it
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1973 viewsSgorioFruit

FFS we were 5 points above the relegation spot before today
now we only 3 points,
with teams below us with games in hand
anything but a lose today, and we blew it.
Routledge should have buried his chance

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1963 viewsswan65split

2 jobs hull have done today,
A win
Cripple our side, and ego
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1936 viewsElward

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bloody hell watch Jack Cork look at Niasse but fail to track him.

Unforgivable. What a lazy and unforgivable decision by him.

It is embarrassing that he wears our captains armband.

Spotted that too, lazy
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 1934 viewsmonmouth

This isn't good. I've defended Routledge before but in a game like this you can't miss those chances, you just can't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

N/A. on 16:41 - Mar 11 with 1888 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:04]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Mar 11 with 1868 viewskarnataka

The 2 first half injuries ruined it for us.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:41 - Mar 11 with 1854 viewsjojaca

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:34 - Mar 11 by Loyal

Ayew not at all a striker or a decent frontman.
Shocking tacking by Hull, appalling.
Could be down to ten men here.

What a pile of shite today, slow defensive laboured performance.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Mar 11 with 1796 viewsSgorioFruit

Ayew scores for west ham

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Mar 11 with 1679 viewsnierika

3 losses to this sh!t team in 1 year, embarassing
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Mar 11 with 1673 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight is dead right .
Ignore the fookn truth

...which is Routledge is utterly useless and FF a cretin

Chuck in a defensive mind set against a bottom team and there you have it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Mar 11 with 1612 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Mar 11 by SgorioFruit

Ayew scores for west ham

We sold the brother proven in this league and worth £20,000,000. We now have the brother whose previous club deemed to be a fair and equal trade for Neil Taylor. That says it all.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Mar 11 with 1586 viewsMorganator100

t believe people on here blaming Routledge.

We have been bullied today, offered no protection by the referee and have shyed away in the tackle area.

Our midfield has been dominated and that is where the issue lies.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Mar 11 with 1583 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:42 - Mar 11 by SgorioFruit

Ayew scores for west ham

Hull want to stay in this league more than we do.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Mar 11 with 1569 viewsLoyal

I will add before leaving early that we had two glorious chances to take this game, both fell to Routledge. They had two glorious chances to take the game and they took them.
That is the difference.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Mar 11 with 1479 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Dwight is dead right .
Ignore the fookn truth

Clement to blame for this one ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 2407 viewsperchrockjack

They are .
Rots does what a park footballer would do and we re two up.game over.
Yet, people defend this knob

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 2388 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:43 - Mar 11 by perchrockjack

Dwight is dead right .
Ignore the fookn truth

Watch the second goal again and take a look at Jack Cork.

One of the most unforgivable pieces of defending I have ever seen.

He sees the threat but makes no attempt to sprint and cover the threat. The armband should be taken off him.

I am sure I made a thread calling him lazy two weeks ago and lots of people told me I was wrong. Well I am definitely not. He is extremely lazy. It is embarrassing he wears our captains armband.

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 2409 viewskarnataka

For as long as I can remember, we have always struggled against horrible teams like this.
The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 2405 viewsMrSwerve

Why do I get the impression that DYSS is currently masturbating furiously...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Hull City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 11 with 2348 viewsOldjack

this is our worse performance for some time, sort it Paul

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024